Chapter 22

Behind Closed Door's

 

  YFxvIfTJKInP1cyhx0A3CYjk77w2mof5dCtIbjM75fb5wTAbO_KlFAkg7dHRFcXprWyu9COQJ1zpTb-KTVusLtrVKLzaqLo8aGSba9ZBb92K4ZZdOfvrv1mPRfM1gtD5IFFJY0qZ

Changkyun started to cough but wonho didn't notice he was hitting him harder and harder. Shownu notice changkyun opening his eyes and grabbed wonho hand. He lifted changkyun head up so he could breathe better. Changkyun put his head against shownu chest after he threw up all the water. Shownu was holding him tight. like he was going to break any given second.

Kihyun looked up after hearing someone coughing he saw changkyun head against shownu chest. he's eyes were closed but kihyun could see he was awake. He got on his knees and pulled changkyun into a hug. Just before slapping him. “ What was that for.” changkyun said looking up at kihyun. “ that's for scaring the living out of all of us. What do you think you're doing jumping into the water like that.” changkyun looked away from kihyun.

Hyungwon who was hugging minhyuk he looked up and saw changkyun moving. “MINHYUK CHANGKYUN IS AWAKE.” he shouted loud enough for jooheon to hear it to. They both runned to changkyun and gived him a hug.

Jooheon got up from where he was sitting. He was a little shaky but held himself. He walked over to where he's group was. And grabbed changkyun by the collar. He pushed him on the ground and punch him right on the face. After seeing what jooheon did all of them rushed to stop him. Jooheon kept on punching changkyun even tho the other where holding him back. “ ARE YOU CRAZY YOU COULD HAVE NEARLY KILLED WONHO HYUNG AND YOU DARE TO WAKE UP.” jooheon shouted trying to pull away from the shownu and hyungwon grib.