Chapter 17

Behind Closed Door's

 

DuQpp0sv7iLw81flLns2dk183cRI-sFmLWfkY9N7jG0uwlp7zLxH3Mpk9cR0dINEOHNk_UMg7BL_DeJw-yrswIWdOu5UeB_53ja9XFTzsV579OtIgu9RrmrJgWS16v1mSDaQg98M

When they arrived at their dorm minhyuk who was already ready he jump out and runned inside. he open the door still hoping it was a lie. but seeing changkyun sleeping on the couch his head on wonho lab he knew it wasn't. Tears rolled down his eyes. He walked up to changkyun and wonho and felled on his knees. He look at changkyun pale face his heart broke he hated himself for not knowing. “ how is he hyung” he asked wonho. “ I don't know” wonho said not looking at minhyuk he still felt guilty.

Kihyun walked in he didn't stop he walked straight to his room and got out a golf club. “what are you doing with that” shownu asked when he saw kihyun pull out the golf club. “what else I am going to kill the sick bastard.  I will make sure he doesn't get to live to see the sun rise again.” kihyun said with so much anger in his voice. “ I already did that” shownu said walking to kihyun taking the golf club away from him.

Hyungwon and jooheon come in both of them runned to their maknae pulling him into a hug waking him up. Both of them were apologizing none stop. “ hyung stop apologizing I will be alright.” jooheon started to cry he knew changkyun was lying. “Why didn't you tell us." Changkyun only kept quiet he didn't know how to answer that question anymore. “ I am sorry I brought shame to our group.” changkyun said looking away from his hyung. “ kyunie you never brought shame to this group don't ever say that.” minhyuk said wiping his tears away. “ if I never won no mercy this wouldn't happened.” jooheon can't help but feel guilty after changkyun said that.

Kihyun walked out of the room well shownu was drugging him out. “ don't say that kyunie we are sorry. we where your hyungs and it was our responsibility to look after you but we fell” shownu said. “LET GO OF ME HYUNG I WANT THAT BASTARD DIED” kihyun yelled pulling of shownu hold. “ His lock up how are you supposed to do that.” “I will find a away so let go.” “ come down kihyun will you” jisoo said after closing the door.  

He seat next to changkyun pulling him into a hug. “ Changkyun you winning has nothing to do with this. His locked away know and won't hurt you anymore.”  he said holding changkyun tight.