Chapter 18

Behind Closed Door's

 

ToBrJAtT-p47skRVSaDRvgZ6n9vKQMBIpKgpZ41dgcj--iB_8q3Ozte4GK7z-LSiJUQsPcuv2wQharrDD0ud_2H5Mcx2qCvVnXeCe0AO3YkmjpiCRIm2hV6maVVAIg7Jq7oXDFTM

They all seat down in silence watching their  sleeping maknae. “ he sleeps a lot lately” hyungwon said breaking the quietness in the living room. “  he doesn't deserve this why him he's so innocent and pure.” kihyun said looking at changkyun who was now sleeping on the couch. “ i can't help but feel guilty he told us million times he didn't like that jerk but we didn't listen to them. And when he was hurt so much we hurt him more.” wonho said. “We have to make everything better before we lose him.” jooheon said looking at his hyungs.

Everyone fell asleep in the living room they didn't want to leave there maknae alone. The manager left after the boys fell asleep.

Wonho and kihyun woked up after hearing someone cry. Wonho quickly turned the lights on. They saw changkyun sitting on the couch his knees on his chest head low. Kihyun got up and rushed to his side. Changkyun was shaking and kept begging to stop. “ hey kyunie you're okay open your eyes.” kihyun said pulling changkyun into a hug. “ LET GO OF ME PLEASE. “ changkyun screamed making the others wake up. They all runned to his side. Kihyun didn't let go he held on to changkyun until he open his eyes.

Changkyun open his eyes he had small tears rolling down that kihyun wiped away. He then found himself in a  group hug. It was warm that he felt safe to finally closed his eyes and fall asleep.

After changkyun fell asleep the hyungs looked at each other concerned and worried. They knew it was going to take a long time until changkyun will feel safe again. A long time until he ever smiles. A long longtime until this back to there old maknae. A part of them also knew that wont happen anytime time soon. Or ever again but all they can do is be by his side and protect him. Hold on to him and guide him even tho it was going to be hard. But they didn't care how hard it was going to be as long they see him smile and laugh again.