Chapter 19

Behind Closed Door's

BKp_CQzS4IrP1TBKigEsk8KuIXXVp_wNYifXdWMDNqdnioOby-uWH40t_e2w1lJG1Mcno4rNlh9nekCOQ3Ytzh_CkCvuYgfOqnJ47gxJ7C8O8QaduSrRQikTjEjqu3SFcC2w4OuG

  

It's been 2 week already and changkyun still had nightmares. The hyungs tried to help but when changkyun is in a stage of a crazy nightmare he becomes violent. Throwing anything near him screaming, hitting, crying and begging. When they took him to the hospital the doctor just told them to give him time and he will be back to his self soon. It's been a week and nothing changed it was just getting worst. So they decided to do something about.

They went to the beach and had a picnic together hoping it will clear changkyun mind. “hey changkyun want to go for a swim” jooheon asked changkyun who was staring at the water. “ no thanks hyung I don't like swimming.”  “come on changkyun I know how much you liked swimming.” “ I don't like it anymore” “come on” jooheon said pulling changkyun into the water.

Changkyun stopped arguing and went in the water. He liked the cold water against his small body. Seeing the sun set and his hyungs laughing looking at him and jooheon. For the frist time in a long time he felt free He was smiling. jooheon notice the tiny smile changkyun had. it was enough to make him run to changkyun giving him a hug. “hyung let go of me.” “no way you're just too adorable” changkyun laugh with jooheon words. To the hyungs changkyun laugh was music to the ears. They didn't know how much they missed his laugh until he know.

Changkyun and jooheon walked around the beach with the sand on there bare feet. Kihyun called them over to eat. “Hey hyung go on I will be right behind you I want to get a clam first”. Changkyun said smiling at jooheon. Jooheon nodded and told him to make it fast.

Instead of getting a clam changkyun went up on the large rock near the beach. He looked down at the water and closed his eyes. “ sorry hyungs I can't do this. I don't want to be a burden to any of you anymore.” he said jumping of the large rock.

jooheon was walking to where kihyun was at thinking changkyun was probably behind him. He heard a huge splash and quickly turned around. He saw the big wave wash changkyun body. He runned back into the water. His heart beating out of his chest.