Chapter 15

Behind Closed Door's

 odAAkUREE4ovcLTnGtY8GRnZ2-dI2hvT_vNvmcRAASnTRQCPpZZS0p_99b7c4y7VWebPtZyl1D42ptZNQchoy1bd441D8WPD8jDeakHvDuX0_iLuR5Yo-DOyW0SxRo0L_dkSNrFx

 

Changkyun explained everything to him when he asked him what happened earlier. After he Punched the out of won so he went back to changkyun. Asking him what happened at his moment changkyun broke he couldn't keep anything inside and told his hyungs everything. From the ual abuse. And the beatings and threats. After changkyun explained everything shownu punches got ugly won so was bleeding. Wonho held on to changkyun really tight he regretted making changkyun share rooms with won so. He wished he could return to the night and let changkyun sleep on his room. Tears rolled down his eyes his hands were shaking.  He held on to changkyun apologizing to him for not noticing earlier. Changkyun looked up at his hyung and told him it wasn't his fault. “ kyunnie it is I made you share rooms with that disgusting bastard. And when you needed our help the most we thought you were being rude and pushed you away. I am so sorry kyunie I know sorry won't fix this but that's all hyung can say right now. And I will make sure that sick bastard will never come near you ever again.” changkyun looked up at his crying hyung and gives him a hug thats all he could do. “it's okay hyung.” he said tears rolling down.

After jisoo heard what happened he felt sick to his stomach and called the ceo and told him what happened. won so was got thrown in jail with 20 million bail and 10 years in jail. The ceo apologized to changkyun.