Chapter 13

Behind Closed Door's

 

7hwD_p-hh8dwYNaV9xzaGq-VGcW7grwKaDAr8r6aFIbbCU0vLYWmVHGTZeJrQePi4NXNuWDkwO81ytrJ6dmh4JdpH9cQiFivWODz1qPdUxjZb3QLjGuXvARJPYvJ4FIT1IT5RQuw

Won so come out of the bathroom and walked over to changkyun, who started to put on his clothes. He walked to him and and asked him what he was doing but changkyun wasn't saying anything. After he put on his shirt that was ripped changkyun got up and started to walk away. “ what the hell are you doing.” “ leave me alone I don't want to be here.” changkyun said heading towards the door. Won so grabbed his hand and pushed him harshly on the ground. Changkyun started to struggle. Won so slapped changkyun making him scream and cry in pain.

Then he heard someone knocking his door he quickly covered changkyun month. He got up and looked at the window and saw wonho and shownu standing outside his door. “looks like we have some guests what should we do huh.” changkyun saw his hyungs and bite won so hand and runned through the door opening it just on time. before won so could grabbed him. Won so tried to stop changkyun but it was too late. Changkyun looked at both his hyungs he had a small cut on his lip from the slap but that didn't bother him. He was happy to see them and run through them giving them a tight hug with tears rolling down his eyes.

Shownu felt disgusted when he saw the half won so and changkyun ripped clothes. He didn't need to process what was happening. He pulled changkyun of him and runned through won so punching him none stop. “hyung save some for me that bastard hurt our changkyun.” wonho said with changkyun still on his arm. The maknae didn't want to let go he was crying hard. Shownu picked up won so “what the hell did you do to him huh.” won so smiled making shownu more angry. “ just having fun” “Fun?” “yes for the past 2 months he was my little b****. And man he was tastey” hearing what won so said changkyun started to cry more. Wonho pulled changkyun of him and punch won so. Shownu called there old manager jisoo and told him to meet him at won so place.