"Do You Like Him?"

Lilac (라이락) ♥

          Hep hap! Yeah!” Vizio says, skipping back to the dressing room. With her saying Zico’s infamous line, she thinks back to what she was thinking about the other day: calling her best friend. Or…at least visiting him. Since she is best friends with him, she used to visit the Block B dorm whenever she could.

          “Unnie, hurry!” Chaerin tells Vizio as she skips by. The girls, besides S.Me and Vizio are already dressed for their next set. Changjo stands there awkwardly, messing with his phone.

          Bae Kyon bites her lower lip, having a mental battle with herself. Maybe I should just go say ‘hi’. Hi, Changjo sunbae! No, no. Annyeong haseyo, Changjo sunbaenim! No, no, no. Annyeong, Changjo oppa~! Aish…

          “Bae Kyon unnie,” Chaerin walks up to her fellow member, “what are you doing?”

          “Nothing,” Bae Kyon says, smiling sweetly at her dongsaeng. Chaerin just blinks and shrugs, turning to look at Changjo. She noticed that Bae Kyon kept looking at him.

          Chaerin looks back at her unnie, “Do you like him?”

          “Who? Changjo sunbae? Him? What? No!” Bae Kyon says, waving her hands in front of her. “Why would you think that? I don’t like guys! They are evil and untrustworthy!”

          Chaerin raises an eyebrow, “Unnie, I know you don’t trust guys…but what the heck is that response?”

          “I don’t!”

          “You don’t what?” Yoo Sawng asks, walking over to the girls.

          “She doesn’t like Changjo sunbae,” Chaerin tells Yoo Sawng.

          Yoo Sawng nods. Yoo Sawng also noticed something weird about how Bae kyon is acting. She doesn’t like to get too much into people’s business, but Bae Kyon is now like a little sister to her…she wants to pry into her thoughts.

          “Bae Kyon-ah~” Yoo Sawng says to the girl. In return, Bae Kyon just blinks at the older girl innocently. “Can I talk to you in private before we head to the next set?”

          “Um…sure,” Bae Kyon replies, nodding. Yoo Sawng walks over to the side by one of the big fans. It, of course, is turned off. Bae Kyon follows her and doesn’t look her in the eyes.

          “Is something up?” Yoo Sawng asks the doe-eyed girl.

          “About what?”

          Yoo Sawng looks at Changjo and Bae Kyon shakes her head without following Yoo Sawng’s gaze. Yoo Sawng looks back at the girl and chuckles. Obviously something is up with Bae Kyon and Changjo.

          “Maybe I can go talk to our Kkab Queen herself. She’ll get whatever is going on with you out of you. Something is up…and it has to do with Mr. Dancing Boy himself.  She could maybe go talk to-“

          “NO!” Bae Kyon shouts, drawing attention to herself.

          S.Me and Vizio walk out of the dressing room. S.Me has her extensions still in and her hair is still put up in a ponytail. Vizio’s hair is down now and she is strutting over to the other girls. S.Me looks over in Bae Kyon and Yoo Sawng’s direction. She just smiles and follows Vizio.

          “Come on,” Yoo Sawng says to Bae Kyon. “We have to go to our next set. I won’t talk to Vizio unnie. But…you need to tell me what’s going on with you and Changjo-ssi.”

          “Fine, fine,” Bae Kyon stops Yoo Sawng from walking off. “I don’t like him like that, but I still…I feel weird. We met before and he was so nice and even gave me his hot chocolate. I kind of maybe had a crush on him, but that was before my hatred towards men started getting so…bad. But, I don’t like him!”

          “You’ve met him before?”

          Bae Kyon nods. Her face is flushed red and she is almost sweating. Yoo Sawng just chuckles and pats the girl on the shoulder.

          “I’ll casually chat with him. Besides,” Yoo Sawng starts walking away, “don’t get the hots for him just yet. You still have a date with Jeongmin oppa and Minwoo-ssi.”

          Bae Kyon just stares after the girl. What did she just say? ‘You still have a date with Jeongmin oppa and Minwoo-ssi.’ Bae Kyon walks after the girl, confused. She thought the whole Jeongmin ordeal was over. What did she mean by that?

         

          The next set is where the girls just act normally and pose and just look at the camera. After those couple of shots, the girls will perform their dance to the song a couple of times and then will stand in a line and just freestyle their dancing and movements.

          “My heart~! My heart~! My heart~!” Bae Kyon and Vizio sing loudly together. “Uh oh~!”

          “Nae maeumeun no-ege hana-ibnida! Nae maeumeun no-ege hana-ibnida!” Chaerin sings, winking at the camera.

          Throughout this performance, the girls sing aloud, chuckling and being themselves for the camera – something the set director told them to do for this shot.

          “Cut!” the director yells, clapping her hands. “That was great! Kamsahamnida! We are finished!”

          Everyone claps and the girls bow and thank the staff. The girls run off to the dressing room to change into their normal clothing.

         

“My clothes!” EunMi says, twirling around in front of the mirror. “I missed you!”

          “I’m so tired!” S.Me whines, lying on the couch. “How long have we been at this?”

          “Twelve and a half hours,” Vizio says, still as hyperactive as ever. “You’re tired?”

          Yoo Sawng finishes getting dressed and walks out to find Changjo. She searches for a while and finally finds him drinking some water by the table of food and snacks. She walks up to him and bows.

          “Annyeong haseyo,” she says to him. He bows back. “You’ve met Bae Kyon-ah before, right?”

          “She is the one with the blond-ish hair, yeah?” he asks, sitting his water down. “She looks familiar. I think I have. I think it was when we were getting hot chocolate one day.”

          “Exactly. I was just making sure. She wanted to talk to you and see if you remembered, but she is kind of…shy.”

          “I’m shy sometimes, too. But I remember her. She is really talented. If only I knew that earlier,” he tells her. “She was so nice when I met her.”

          “She’s like that. You know…you should go say ‘hi’ and maybe ‘I remember you’ to her. It’d be nice,” Yoo Sawng says. “I’m not always the best at advice or making people speak to one another, but I try.”

          “Neh,” Changjo nods. “I will. Thank you, Yoo Sawng-ssi.”

          “Yoo Sawng noona,” Yoo Sawng tells him, expressionless. She bows slightly and walks away. Changjo gets a text on his phone and quickly pulls it out, replying.

          As Yoo Sawng walks back to the dressing room to see the girls and talk to Bae Kyon, her phone rings. She pulls it out of her jacket pocket and sighs, reading the name.

          Aigo~ what does he want? she asks herself mentally, opening her phone and answering it.

          “Yoboseyo?” she asks.

          “Yoboseyo, Yoo Sawng noona!”

          “What do you want?”

         

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: It's a short chapter, I know. >.< Sorry~

 

S.Me & Changjo pairing. Aigo~ Keke~ ^.^V


Mikunnie: Teen Top doesn't meet the girls just yet...but maybe they will? Who know~
Jeongmin isn't actually lying about Minwoo wanting to meet Chaerin. He does. :3 *zips lips*

Multipersonality: I tried my best to do well with that scene. It was hard and I had to work my entire brain! :P

I seriously was laughing out loud when I read: Okay, imma roleplay as Mikunnie now.

I just... xD  

You didn't guess a lot that will go on, but your guesses were good! Just as good as Mikunnie's! *shocked* And you are spelling 'Changjo' right.

Teen Top was the first group I got in to and I love them *supa dupa fan* :3  Anyways~ L.Joe is pretty popular and I can see how he is the only one you know. I also stalked (that sounds bad >.<) your profile and seen that you don't like them that much, which is understandable when you say you don't know them. ^^;  Also, if you don't know Changjo, I posted a picture in the chapter (a link to a picture) by his name...so maybe that'll help you identify the maknae.