CHAPTER 40

Walking With You (The Second Ending)

              Jimin lifted his head. V was in front of him. They were on break but they stayed in the café. None of them have any appetite to eat. Irene stared at both male from the coffee machine. Jimin saw V that sighed while stared out the street. His eyes landed on Suga who continued to stay at the corner of café, staring out the window without a word. *This is heart-breaking*

“How can we lose both friends in a short time?” Jimin whispered.

              The café’s door was opened.

“Hojun” Irene called as the little kid made his entrance into the café. “Hello, Irene noona” Hojun walked towards Irene. “Can I have two mocha for take away?” “Yea sure” Irene turned to complete the orders. Hojun turned to the rest of café. He saw V, Suga and Jimin and he knew the gloomy news that casted them.

“Hyungs” Hojun joined Jimin and V. “Hey Hojun” V gave him a faint smile. “Your brother is not here?” Jimin tried to look around if he missed seeing J-Hope in the café. “No” Hojun replied. “Hoseok hyung is sick. So he stayed at home”

“He must be devastated” V stated. “Yes. I’m sorry for your lost” Hojun replied. “I almost forgot. Hyung said hello. He said he’s sorry for not able to join you here. He said he needs some times alone”

“Each of us sure need that kind of time” Jimin lifted his head to look at Suga.   

*            *            *

              J Hope was leaning against the bridge. The image of Jimin and him loitering at the bridge once a long time ago came into his mind. J Hope smirked. He felt the wind brushed against his skin and he heaved a sigh. “What’s happening now?”

              His eyes went down to the bottle of pills in his grip. He took out one of the pill and swallowed it. J Hope kept the bottle in his pocket. He sauntered through the pavement.   

*            *            *

              Jin had the lilies in a bouquet and he smelled it. It was already 7 days since he received the lily. His eyes went around his room. His vision was blurry and he saw as if everything was spinning. His head started to ache again. He groaned in pain as he held onto his head. The lily dropped onto the carpeted floor, leaving some of the petals to spread around. Jin fell aside onto his bed, blood trailed out from his nose with his eyes closed forever.

              J Hope dropped onto the cemented floor of the pavement. Eyes closed forever.