Little Rough.

The Psychopath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

He is hurt, so hurt that he can feel blood coming out of his broken mouth, the drop is so little, yet the stream is unstoppable.

 

Jaehyun is feeling how someone is transporting him to somewhere, he really can’t see where as he eyes are closed, too tired to make an effort on opening; he felt the door, then his body being thrown into a hard mattress.

 

“!” he yelled. “Be careful” He ended.

 

The man who transported him just gave a slight laugh, turned around and closed the door.

 

Well, at least he has a mattress where to lied on but he still won’t open his eyes, he is so exhausted by everything mentally and physically, he for sure doesn’t deserve this but he somehow feels he will get out alive, he knows somehow Jungkook won’t do anything mortal to him, he will only “have fun”.

 

When he could open his eyes, he exhaled, once again he understood he is alive and breathing although he also knows his survival will be also difficult, he is willing to go for it.

 

While outside, Jungkook was feeling exactly the same way; he is also hurt, and his mouth and nose are bleeding furiously but he stood up like a man and he is proud of himself for that, his jaw hurts a little but that is something very unimportant, for him, this “fun time” worth it.

 

“Don’t you going to send him a doctor or something?” One of the guys said. “I mean… you had no mercy”

 

Jungkook let out a soft laughter. “No…”

 

“Are you going to get some medical attention too?”

 

“No…” He answered again.  “I’m leaving”

 

“Should we give him something to drink and eat?”

 

“Of course” Jungkook said, while trying to stop the bleeding of his lip. “Kill him is not in my plans… just do it”

 

“Yes, sir” The others said.

 

“We’re leaving?” Hoseok asked, walking beside him. “Chimchim is not here yet”

 

He breathed. “Still, we’re leaving”

 

Both of them walked the long and dark hallway towards the door in the way out but at the distance, they could see a person standing proudly, avoiding their exit.

 

It was Taehyung.

 

“I’m here to invite you…” His voice trailed out as soon as clarity reached Jungkooks’ face. “What the happened to you?” He asked, with a serious expression.

 

He lifted both shoulders. “A disagreement”

 

“What kind of disagreement?”

 

Jungkook rolled his eyes. “Just disagreement, what you want?” He walked pass him.

 

Taehyung followed him out. “I have great news” His enthusiastic voice came back with a huge smile. “Jaehyun’s father has giving us his financial and moral support!” He informed them which made both guys turn around. “They totally let Mayor Park behind and they are now on our backs!”

 

Jungkook smiled.

 

“That’s so freaking awesome!” Hoseok said, clapping his hands together. “Where are you going to take us?”

 

“We will do something before that” Jungkook said, starting to walk again. “Remember that”

 

“Oh……. Right…..” Said Hoseok and walked along with him.

 

“Oh yeah” Taehyung said, remembering. “I bought the tickets already by the way” He walked with them. “Are you sure you want to do that?”

 

“Yes” He answered. “Don’t worry, this is something I’ll do for myself, so don’t worry about anything else”

 

He nodded again. “Deal, however you let me know, ok?”

 

“Ok…” Jungkook said but stopped his tracks. “By the way… your girlfriend… this Lisa…. Did you tell her about the press conference idea?”

 

Taehyung smiled. “Yeah, by know she already told Chaeyoung”

 

“That’s great” He smiled big time. “She doesn’t know you’re helping me, right?”

 

“Not in a million of years” Taehyung answered. “She knows I’m Senator’s apprentice but that you and I had a connection is out of the picture”

 

“Keep it that way” He said, walking again. “Sorry but she is a perfect tool”

 

Taehyung frowned, walked to him and stopped him by his arm. “Lisa is out of your plans, ok?”

 

Jungkook looked Taehyung’s hold and then back to him. “I don’t care about her; I just need her close to Chaeyoung….”

 

“Jungkook, still… I know how you are”

 

Jungkook got close to him.

 

The tension can be cut by a knife.

 

“I don’t like people who touch me”

 

Taehyung let go of him.

 

“And don’t worry… she is the least person I’m thinking about, just make sure she does what I tell you to do”

 

Taehyung nodded, feeling a bit calmer by hearing that from him.

 

Jungkook stood there looking at him for some seconds before going inside the black car that took them away towards the train station.

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m 100% sure that taking all the support to Mayor Park will absolutely rushed him to make things better”

 

“I can be any more agree with you, Counselor. In my perspective Mayor Park has been doing worst everyday”

 

“Gentlemen” The other said. “Let me tell you that all that Mayor Park did was not bad. The laws against child’s predators are one of the best laws in our country, it was actually used for a constitutional article, how can we say such a thing to someone who made people be more concern about how to take care their child?”

 

“And that’s all he did”

 

“It’s not true. If we’re talking about perspectives, I’m totally agree with Counselor Nim, Mayor Park has done a lot for the Bussan community and Bussan community loves him” He made a pause. “I believe his only problem was this kid, who appeared out of nowhere to take his daughter and his credibility but before that, Mayor Park has help the community better, he has even take North Korean immigrants and had defend them against the governments commands; he has been there to change their minds about those immigrants, I don’t see how Mayor Park has gone worst?”

 

The room full of business men and politicians exchanged their thoughts about taking Mayor Park out of the elections and the government of Bussan for good; that would mean leaving the rest of the candidates on the elections and avoid him from his re-election.

 

Senator Bang was sited on a side, hearing and analyzing the thoughts of the men, for sure this would give him such a good advantage in front of the others; he still second place, right behind Mayor Park’s position because although he has been having problems and bad publicity, the people of Bussan still believes and trust in him. But he is following each thing Jungkook said to him, like acting concern and acting like the angel some other people think he is.

 

He slowly raised his hand. “If I can say my true thoughts about this, I would be glad to do so” He started, watching all the men nodding with their heads. “I want to have an honest election, without taking anyone out of the picture. Mayor Park has done a lot for Bussan and our country itself and I know, that a lot of people are waiting to vote for him again. I’m on Democracy’s side. If I lose the elections I want to do it with my head up and if I win the lections I would be glad to do it against one of the best Mayor our city has ever had”

 

The room was left silence.

 

“I don’t want Mayor Park out, I want Mayor Park to be there, like a candidate, like one of the competition… that would also show how strong we are as politicians”

 

One of the men sighted. “To be honest with you Senator Bang, I think that’s a very brave and honest opinion”

 

“Thank you”

 

“To be honest, I thought you would be one of those who wanted him out”

 

He sighed. “Mayor Park has a family and daughter victim of something horrible as it is to trust in someone who turned as a monster” He made a pause. “I am supporting her because what is happening is not right… Mayor Park still has something to fight for and that’s his daughter and I know he has a lot to offer as well. I won’t be a great candidate, I won’t be a great politician as I think I am if I’m agreed to let one of the tops competitors out of the elections”

 

“But not everyone is agreed, Senator”

 

“I can see that”

 

“Mayor Park and his daughter has put Bussan on the first pages of the news and not for good things”

 

“But what’s the problem sir?” Senator Bang said again. “Have you ever been in the situation his child was in?”

 

“No- but-”

 

“Exactly” He answered. “No one in this room knows how that girl is feeling right now… no one has ever wondered if she is fine and happy with this, no one has let her speak… She trusted and loved someone who didn’t turn out as she thought, so what?” He stood up. “That’s why the divorce exist… people just stop knowing each other and decides to separate-”

 

“He killed his own mother!”

 

“And Misses Park didn’t know that sir. Mayor Park either…” Senator Bang made a pause. “Those are personal problems that doesn’t concern anyone, what we should be discussing here is how our people has to be treated, how our patients needs to be treated, how we can fix our floors, how we can build more houses, how we can build more offices and provide new work for university graduates, that’s the real issue and the most important, if I can say, theme in this kinds of reunions” Everybody was silence. “You know how we look right now? As little gossip girls… who aren’t discussing about the real issue…” He started to walk outside. “I’m sorry if a offend anyone but I thought I was coming here to talk about our community not trash about the Mayor who isn’t even here. I am and always be a respectable man who does things correctly” He bowed in 360°. “Have a nice day gentlemen”

 

Leaving everyone in the room in silence, Senator Park walked with his security’s team out of the building, smiling proudly, deserved of an Oscar. For more than he wanted to yell at the world that Mayor Park does deserve to get out of the elections for his own good, he played calm and did what he was told. He is willing to win by manipulation… because at end, that’s how Jungkook is also surviving.

 

 

 

 

She has been feeling so tired lately, like having a mayor charge right on her back, a charged she can’t take off, even when she sleeps she knows she doesn’t rest at all, she feels like her days are counted to be honest. The tiredness and exhaustion is so big

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter