Confession.

The Psychopath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

He frowned, confused and feeling a bit insulted. “What would you say that?”

 

“You killed your mother in that alley with a kitchen knife, cut her in pieces, left the scene and went for help to Director Song who covered everything you did”

 

“Me? Why would I do that?”

 

“That’s why you are here… to tell us” Namjoon said. “What I want to understand is how this professional man accepted to help you” He looked at Jungkook right in his eyes. “I think he’s your father”

 

Silence.

 

“That’s the reason why he helped you” Seokjin continued. “Are we correct?”

 

Director Song didn’t say anything.

 

“That is a stupid lie!” Jungkook said. “That’s not true! My father was a soldier; he died in the border of both Koreas!”

 

“No Jungkook, that’s Junghwa’s father… your father is Director Song” Namjoon continued. “You travel on first class, you gain more than the others, principal character of all the plays and he even let you participate on other plays that aren’t in his association; he let you sleep in the most luxurious rooms of the hotels and he even has a picture of you in his desk”

 

Jungkook turned to him. “He told me that was his- his-”

 

“Son?” Seokjin asked. “That’s you Jungkook”

 

“No! NO! He was a soldier! I know he was a soldier!”

 

“What was his name, Jungkook?”

 

Silence.

 

“The name of your father; how is his name?”

 

“I- I don’t know… she never told me that”

 

“So your father is a soldier whom you never knew his name?”

 

Jungkook stayed in silence.

 

“If you don’t believe me, we can surely do a DNA test… it can be out in one hour, right Doctor Min?”

 

Yoongi was surprised, usually that process takes more time but. “Yeah… one hour and half but… it comes out the same day”

 

Namjoon looked at both gentlemen in front of him.

 

“I won’t do anything”

 

Jungkook turned to him.

 

“I’m so sorry Jungkook”

 

“What? What are you talking about?” Jungkook asked. “Don’t play games with me! Just don’t!”

 

“I am your father”

 

“You are not my father! My father was a soldier!”

 

“Your mom told you that so you could trust more in your talent! So you won’t think I was accepting you because she and I had something”

 

“You can’t be my father, my moth-”

 

“Your mother was cruel and a with me, but once, when we were very young, we loved each other”

 

“This is a joke right?” He forced a laugh. “This is just a joke! Please tell me is a joke!”

 

“I was good to you all this time because of that… you see how I treat the others, you’re witness of that. If you weren’t my son, you would be one of them” He made a pause. “She loved you very much so she didn’t want you to doubt of yourself and your amazing talent as actor”

 

He is shaking, he started to shake so much, he doesn’t know if it’s because of the rage or because he was full of… sadness. He doesn’t know what he is feeling but… he has been discovered. Jungkook lowered his head and suddenly an evil and obnoxious smile appeared on his face. “My mother was a heartless who didn’t love anyone, so don’t come with your bull that she loved me because she didn’t”

 

That took by surprise to all the people around.

 

“ing with the concierge, she did that. ing with the manager, she did that. But go as far as ing with my own director, not surprised”

 

“At first it was genuine, we loved each other, we couldn’t take our hands off each other, when you born, she- she felt awarder and she told me that she felt happy but she couldn’t leave her job, it was an addiction. I told her to bring you to the audition because I wanted her out of that life… never thought that even after you got in; she still had the guts to go around-”

 

“ing guys nonstop, yes”

 

“Jungkook, please don’t speak like that about your mother”

 

He started to laugh. “You’re so pathetic!”

 

“Stop talking to me this way! If I wasn’t your father, why would I help you after the horrible thing you did!!”

 

He turned serious suddenly, and then turned to Namjoon. “I’m damned… that still makes my life miserable”

 

Namjoon frowned even harder. “Why did you kill your mother Jungkook?”

 

“Let me see… why would I not?” He said, rage in his tone of voice and eyes. This is not the Jungkook they met. “Where do I start? My list is big….” He made a big pause. “Let’s begin from when she let all her ual partners to use me as ing punch bag. I was so stupid, I should have left with my brother but stayed believing she was going to change and guess what? She didn’t! Beside of using me like punching bags, she used to hurt me and punch me until I gave her money for her ing drugs! But oh she still used to saw herself as a mother, pushing and pushing and pushing and come on, don’t come at me, to tell me to wash the disses if you’re ing two guys in the next room”

 

“My patient was going to cero, I was working my off all the time having no life whatsoever while she wasn’t doing . My mom was the best, she was the best were all BULL! She was the worst woman that ever existed” He then took his sweater off, showing all the scars and wounds he had on his chest, back and belly. “I hated her, her life doesn’t worth that much, she was a waste of breath, space and life”

 

Silence.

 

“Why you cut her in pieces?” Yoongi asked, as both detectives were shocked. “How you did it? The crime is personal”

 

“Because my issue with her was personal, why else do you think I would kill her smart doctor?” He said, mocking Yoongi. “My plan was for her to rotten in the trash where she belongs… but I got lazy and I didn’t closed the bags strong enough apparently”

 

Silence.

 

“Anything else?” Jungkook said, with a smile on his face. “Anything else you want to hear?”

 

Silence.

 

“No… but one thing I would say… your brother is here”

 

Jungkook’s smile faded away. “What?”

 

“He’s listening to all what you’re saying”

 

But quickly returned. “Huh, a traitor and liar is here, funny”

 

“Traitor and liar?” Seokjin asked.

 

“Yeah, you know, I’m surrounded by ty people who don’t accomplish what they promise while I’m here always spoiling people like the great human being I am”

 

Silence.

 

“I need a minute” Seokjin said, stepping out of the interrogation room. “I’ll take Director Song with me” And he took Director Song with him outside.

 

Namjoon, Yoongi and Jungkook stayed inside the interrogation room.

 

Yoongi got close to him. “Explain me something… your mother had a wound on the back of her head and bruisers all over her body-”

 

“I didn’t do that” He answered.

 

Silence.

 

“The bruisers are from men who liked to punch her and sodomized her, why do I know that? Because one of them wanted to do it right on top of me” He paused. “And the back of her head, I don’t know, most be some other crazy thing she did”

 

Silence.

 

“Why are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter