See You Soon.

The Psychopath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

One of the nurses brought Jungkook back to the big salon in a wheelchair, he looked pale, so lost, like soulless. As soon as Hoseok and ChimChim saw him coming back they slowly reached out to him, genuinely worried. They got close as the nurse asked Jungkook to take a pill, he did and then she asked him to open his mouth to make sure he did swallowed it; he opened his mouth, she saw it was empty and proceed to get out of the room.

 

“Jungkook?” Hoseok asked, he was trying to make an eye contact with him. “Are you ok? How- how you feel?”

 

But he did not respond.

 

“What did he do?” Chimchim asked, he was about to cry. “I don’t- I told you I hated him”

 

“Chim, stop, ok? Don’t make things worse” Hoseok answered him. “Kook… Kook, come on”

 

“Did she left?” He suddenly asked.

 

Both of them knew who he was talking about (the nurse). She was giving pills to some other patients and seconds after she went out. Hoseok never left his eyes off of her until she passed the door.

 

“She left” He whispered.

 

And suddenly he expulsed the pill out of his mouth.  “Trade those for sleeping pills”

 

Hoseok received the pills in his palms, but he was very confused at what was going on. Jungkook for sure is a good actor; they thought they totally lost him with only one electro shock therapy.

 

“Why sleeping pills?” He asked, “You need to sleep?”

 

“No, is for something else” Jungkook responded as he grabbed his head. “Just do me that favor”

 

“Sure” Hoseok said as he stood up.

 

Even though he was pretending to be lost in the distance, Jungkook was feeling terrible in reality; he had an incredibly headache, it felt like his brain was shaking inside his skull, like receive a huge and strong hit on his head; his body was trembling and even though he wanted to stand up and walk normally, his legs didn’t responded to his orders.

 

He felt a mess and ChimChim understood him the most.

 

“Chim…” Jungkook suddenly said, his face hide between his hands. “I promise you… I- I will kill that son of a ”

 

ChimChim got close to him. “When we- we get out of here”

 

“No…” He whispered again. “Before…” And look up at Chim with his eyes full of tears. “He’ll pay; I’ll take care of it before I leave”

 

“Jung-”

 

Their conversation was interrupted when a phone landed on Jungkook’s lap, both of them turned in the direction from where it came; Hanna/Lola was smiling greatly to them, like in a sign of victory. They both stayed watching her, a little bit confused but very happy deep inside.

 

“Done” She mumbled.

 

Jungkook took the phone in his hands and squeezed it hard. “ChimChim get me out of here” He said, not taking his eyes off Lola. “You have something on your lip”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!”

 

Since this whole thing happened, Mr. Park had forbid Chaeyoung to see or be close to her friends for a while, but she got tired as he isn’t even around, so she went back to class; she has to be honest, she is a bit scared and still insecure about how people in the outside will received her. But until now, everything has been fine, normal, neutral; Lisa ran to her like when your puppy sees you after a long trip and you just arrived home; she doesn’t really know how many minutes Lisa hugged her but she felt so good feeling her best friend one more time.

 

“I’m so happy you’re back!” She yelled. “I swear I would kill if someone insults you”

 

Chaeyoung smiled. “I missed you so much!”

 

“You need to tell me everything” Lisa said, as she hugged her again. “I need to catch up… and know how you feel” She paused, pushing a string of Chaeyoung’s hair back her ear. “I know you, you’re still sad and you need someone to let out everything”

 

“Jae has been very receptive with that, but I still need you”

 

Suddenly, teasing Lisa appeared. “Receptive?”

 

“Lisa…”

 

“Ok, ok, I won’t say anything”

 

They both walked to the salon.

 

Chaeyoung’S heart pounding hard, feeling like she’s an absolutely stranger inside a place where she has been so many times. How will her classmates received her again after all the scandal with Jungkook on the press and all the media? How will they handle not to whisper or avoid saying mean things? Will they be fine with her presence? Will they outcast her? Was she correct on going back to the streets and facing public eye? Wow, she is taken back so much now; she knows Lisa is updating her with the resent things that have happened in the school, the chores, and the projects but she is not paying attention at all, she is so scared, she wants to run back to her house and keep hiding.

 

She went inside, Lisa right in front of her and felt all the eyes crashing against her skin; just what she was afraid of. The whispers started, she for sure can’t understand but she knows they are talking about her.

 

One of her friends, Jisoo got close to her with a huge smile on her face. “I missed you!” She said as she hugged her tight as well. “Don’t worry; we will be your shield”

 

Chaeyoung smiled painfully. “Thank you but… I don’t feel comfortable if you will received hate as well because of me”

 

“You silly!” Jisoo answer her, patting her shoulder. “Those comments are just so funny!”

 

“Always seeing the positive side of things” Lisa said.

 

“And Jennie?”

 

“With Dr. Min” Jisoo whispered. “She supposed to be here but she went on a date with him”

 

They all sit in their places.

 

“You know? I met that doctor” Chaeyoung revealed. “He’s cute”

 

“You met him?” They both asked in unison, getting closer to her. “When?” Jisoo asked.

 

“When all this happened, uh… Detective Kim brought me to the Busan Police Department to watch Jung- that guy’s confession… I recognize him as soon as he said his name, is a nice guy”

 

Jisoo and Lisa stayed in silence.

 

“I know you guys want to know but I sign a paper and I can’t say much”

 

“But I’m very worry about not being by your side when that happened” Jisoo confessed. “I bet you were so sad”

 

“Yeah… but, you know? It’s better to know for firsthand how someone really is…”

 

“Oh Chaeng” Lisa grabbed her hand. “I’m so sorry”

 

“What bothers me even greater is that the media twisted everything” She said, sadness coming back to her. “They said we had plans to marry, they said my dad was going to give him a position in his cabinet, they said so many lies and…”

 

“Why you never made an official statement?”

 

“My dad forbidden me” She said. “He said he would take care of it”

 

“Chaeng he cleaned his name but not yours; he basically apologized for his daughter to be a ‘reckless child with no wisdom to choose her friends’ I got so angry at that” Lisa said, making a fist with her free hand. “You should’ve said something!”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter