Dr. Electricity.

The Psychopath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“So how is it going here?” Seokjin asked.

 

But Jungkook didn’t answer.

 

He sighed. “One of your nurses told us that you’re making friends” Seokjin made a pause and continued. “I guess you’re good at that”

 

Nothing.  He kept his eyes on the table, breathing in and out in a peacefully tone.

 

Since Seokjin got here, he didn’t make any single eye contact with him; Seokjin even stretched his hand to shake his but he didn’t stretch it. By this point his presence and any is not important for him, the only thing right now is that his Plan B get the chance to succeed.

 

“Jungkook…” He started to say. “You have the right to know what your future is”

 

Nothing at all, he kept his eyes on the same spot.

 

“You were sentence to life prisoning in Busan Mental Institute for Matricide. While your stance in here, you’ll be provided with medications and treatment for your mental issues-” He heard him giggling. Seokjin frowned. “What is so funny?”

 

“Mental issues” He whispered. “You think I have mental issues” He lifted his head and looked the detective straight in the eyes. “That’s what is funny”

 

Silence, both making eye contact.

 

“…In case your ‘condition against society’ gets better” He continued despite the uneasiness he felt. Somehow this Jungkook is terrifying; he is a grown man and also a professional, but the evil coming from this young man is unbelievable. “You’ll be move to a high-security prison”

 

Jungkook made a sound again, not leaving Seokjin. “This is a prison itself, there’s no need to moving me to a ‘real one’” He quoted.

 

“That is something the judge decided not you”

 

“Funny how some people have the right to decide for others”

 

Seokjin putted both arms in the table. “Just as you decide if your mom had the right to live or not”

 

He laughed. “Way different, detective” A big pause. “I did it in self-defense but the psychologists and therapists said the opposite and more than believe me, the right witness of his own misery, you believe the people who they think they know how I felt” He got close to him. “The true is they never knew how I felt and sadly they made the decision for me” A big silence. “See why is not fair when someone else decides unfair for you?”

 

Seokjin started to stand up, grabbed his folder and his coat to put it on. He looked at the young man who went back to his normal position in the chair. “Not going to manipulate me anymore, Jungkook” And walked towards the door to open it. “I can’t talk to you, I guess, so the information might arrive you in a letter soon”

 

Jungkook stayed in silence and went back to look at the blank spot in the table. “Yeah, that was lame”

 

As he went back to the big salon with ChimChim and Hoseok, one of the nurses got close to him while the officer was taking off his handcuffs and chains.

 

It was a letter.

 

“it’s form your girlfriend, I believe” The nurse said before closing the door.

 

Hell no, of course he knows is not from Chaeyoung, that girl just erased him from her life since she left this building weeks ago. So knowing is for sure not her, there’s has to be from his only way out: Senator Bang.

 

He stared at it, with a huge smile on his face.

 

Walking towards the table where his two only friends were waiting for him, he started to unfold it and read it.

 

“Hey boo, us two are so happy we are able to write this one letter for you, I know you’re having such a bad time, five weeks inside that institute with so many crazy people, how many? Eight? Ten? Or Five? I don’t know, I bet is horrible and sometimes I find myself begging for help so you can get out of there in less than three days or less because I need you, your baby needs you as well. I can’t keep writing because I cry, so I’ll stop. I love you

Yours sincerely and always.

Jeon Jung Ri”

 

Hoseok suddenly took the letter from him and started to read it as well while Jungkook stayed in silence and paralyzed.

 

“Jeon Jung Ri is not your mother’s name?” He suddenly asked after reading the last line. “Your mom is writing you from hell”

 

Jungkook smiled. “No… is Senator Bang, is funny how he just used my mother’s name as my ‘girlfriend’s name, kind of wicked… I like it”

 

“Yeah… but I don’t understand”

 

“It’s code you silly” Jungkook answered. “There’s a phone number hide in the paragraph”

 

Hoseok and ChimChim’s eye widened open at the surprise. “That is smart”

 

“I need a phone…” Jungkook said, looking side to side. “ChimChim who is the guy you said had a phone?”

 

ChimChim got close to him. “That one” He pointed. “The big one”

 

Hoseok placed himself in the other side. “He’s bigger than a wall… I know for a fact he won’t give you the phone that easily”

 

“I- I think so too”

 

“We need to have a way then”

 

Scanning the room, he spotted a girl sitting next to the water machine. She looks quite normal giving the place and the kind of institute she is in.

 

“I’ll be right back” He said smiling.

 

Jungkook inside all the craziness running through his body, he is smart and gets what he wants in any case or moment of his life; he knows how to control, manipulate and use people to his own desires. It’s so easy for him.

 

He walked closer to the girl who was reading a magazine as she played with her hair; she was all by herself, acting like she was the only one who was in the area. Since he got here, he has felt she looks at him in a different way she looks the others, every time he catches her staring at him, he can see how she quickly turns her head and a slight pink color show on her cheeks.

 

She wants it.

 

So from there, he knows what to do next.

 

She started to smile a little bit when she saw him sitting across from her; and he did too.

 

Silence for a few seconds until she closed the magazine and looked at him directly. “How- how can we start a conversation?”

 

He lifted one of his eye brows. “I don’t know, I’m shy”

 

“Yeah, right…” She answered, “Like if I would believe that”

 

“There’s no need for you to believe that, you are about to witness it”

 

She laughed, covering . “Don’t lie! You got close, you’re not shy”

 

“Oh, you got me” He pouted. “I- I just want to have things in common with you, is that a bad thing?”

 

Her pinky cheeks went back. “No, it’s sweet. I- I honestly don’t thing we have things in common”

 

“That’s why I want to have things in common… so much I would.. You know? Invented them”

 

She laughed again, as her cheeks were turning even redder.

 

“My heart is broken now” He started to say. “And I only need a friend to help me cure it”

 

“I can cure it” She suddenly said. “I love cure things”

 

Jungkook smiled. “You do?”

 

“Yeah and more because…. You are the first one who talks to me”

 

“I don’t believe you” He walked to her side and sited next to her. “You are so kind and warm, why would I be the only one?”

 

“I- I sincerely am scary sometimes”

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter