Question Mark.

The Psychopath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry about the delay... Donghae is back and MORE handsome than ever so he took my full attention. 

I love him. :(

Anyway, enjoy the chappie.

By the way... I'm sorry again..

You might not understand this now... but you will at the end of the chapter.

 

 

 

 

 

Namjoon heard the impact of the phone against the floor. He knew Jungkook already found her but he doesn’t know if he will get she is not dead just yet.

 

Or at least he hopes his plan goes well in order to at least know where she is being held.

 

He knows he did wrong, he knows he is using someone really sick to just catch someone else and also knows this can’t work as he thought it could work but… what else can he do? He only wants Chaeng back, dead or alive; he wants to take her back to where she really belongs.

 

“How much time we got?” He asked.

 

But nobody in the room answered.

 

“Yoongi?”

 

Yoongi cleared his throat. “Uh… well… Mr. Park, do you remember Chaeyoung’s schedules?”

 

The old man stayed in silence for some seconds as he dried his tears. “Twice a day, her first injection, I remember, was at 7am and the second at 7pm before breakfast and before dinner”

 

“And it’s about 11:45… that means it has been hours since her last injection…” Yoongi made a pause as he was thinking. “If Chaeyoung doesn’t inject anything in the next three or four hours, she’ll die”

 

“Jungkook won’t allow that” Seokjin said at the back.

 

“Exactly” Namjoon said as he walked outside the office and toward the meeting room, where a lot of police and army forces were sitting. As soon as he got inside he won the attention of everyone. “I want every single police and soldier in this room to go to each pharmacy around the city and the person how buys insulin I want you guys to follow the person and send me the coordinates... NOW!”

 

His “now” was like a push to the rest of the people in the room. “Yes sir!” And they all went to their respectable cars to accomplish the mission.

 

The priory now is to find Chaeyoung because with her is the person who create all this mess and who deserves to be in prison for all the pain he has caused.

 

The pride or the ego between the police and the military service was no longer there. They were together for only a cause and it was to bring back the peaceful and quiet organized city Bussan was before this situation.

 

They did it for the country.

 

Seokjin and Yoongi were just watching him from behind. “What a genius”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook was still on the floor, hugging Chaeyoung’s body close to his chest; his tears are thick and endless. He felt he murdered her and that his hands are tinted with her blood.

 

It was the last thing he wanted, he was thinking that from this to the future something will be different but he was totally wrong. He has been doing wrongs behind wrongs and he just can’t get how his actions affect others… until the love of his life is dying in his arms because of his reckless attitude.

 

“She still alive” Jimin said.

 

Jungkook looked up to him; he was pressing his two fingers in Chaeyoung’s wrist. “She is still alive, Jungkook!!”

 

He breathed hard, trying to get control of himself. “Are- are you sure?”

 

“Of course!” He answered with a smile. “Her heart still pounding, a bit slow but its pounding!”

 

Jungkook looked around the room and saw two guards behind Hoseok. “You two!!” He said. “Go to the nearest pharmacy and get some insulin”

 

“Sir…” One of them said. “But- I- the polic-”

 

“Police won’t be here when I KILL YOUR WHOLE FAMILY… NOW GO TO BUY SOME INSULIN!” He yelled.

 

“I can go” Hoseok said, with his right hand up.

 

“No!” Jungkook yelled again. “I said them! Go now!”

 

The two guards ran outside the house to obey orders.

 

But Hoseok frowned. “Hey! Don’t yell at me!” He said. “I’m sensi-”

 

“I want you guys to leave”

 

Silence.

 

“Grab the keys of the RANGE and leave”

 

No one said anything.

 

“What are you waiting for? Leave!”

 

Jimin made eye contact with Hoseok who was equally shock and then Jungkook again. “You- you want us to leave?”

 

“That’s exactly what I want” Jungkook answered, eyes glued to Chaeyoung. “Now”

 

“Why?” Jimin asked.

 

“Detective Kim called me for a reason” A pause. “He knows I won’t let her die and he knows I’ll send someone to get insulin somehow…he must be waiting at each pharmacy around the city and yeah… the useless pieces of meat will bring the insulin, but with the police at the back”

 

Silence.

 

“I want you guys to leave before that happens” Jungkook said, this time glancing at them. “I think it’s over”

 

Hoseok took a deep breathe. “But Jung-”

 

Jungkook suddenly pointed at them with his charged pistol. “Get out of here you two!” He yelled.

 

Both of the guys gave a few steps back but Hoseok walked to him, knowing he won’t shot. He gave a kiss on Jungkook’s forehead and grabbed the car keys off his back pocket. “We love you Jungkook” He said.

 

Jimin did not move, he was petrified with the sadness and the fear; Hoseok took his arm and both disappeared in the hallway.

 

Yeah… one is cannibal, other is a bipolar murderer, the other one is a psychopath but their friendship and the feelings they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter