Alone.

The Psychopath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“As we can see the establishment is under control giving the chaos that was created a few hours ago. Police reports said that three of the most uncontrollable patients run away either together or by separate ways: Park Jimin, Jung Hoseok and Jeon Jungkook who recently was convicted of killing his own mother. By now police is trying to reach out to them and ask civilians to stay inside their houses at least for the rest of the night and keep calm until they have more information. They also confirmed the scape of other patients who still we don’t know their names. Kim Hyun Ri, Busan News”

 

Jaehyun turned the TV off, leaving everyone in the living room with their mouths wide open in shock. It’s clear the fear they are suddenly feeling and more because everything is going to revolved on Chaeyoung one more time; when things were going so well and everything was coming back to normal.

 

Namjoon and Seokjin were there, showing them the news broadcast they taped for them. Apparently, in order to avoid Chaeyoung from hearing and seeing mean things about her, her father also took the TV away, so even if she wanted to, she couldn’t see what was going on in the news.

 

Both police investigators knew who they had to visit after the whole thing happened.

 

“So what do we do now?” Jaehyun asked, leaving the TV controller on the table in front of him. “Chaeyoung is in danger”

 

“I’m afraid not only Misses Park is in danger” Namjoon said. “I think all of you are” He then gave a folder to Chaeyoung. “According to the medical inform, Jungkook had a violent outburst after watching a local gossip channel that was talking about you two” He pointed at Jaehyun and Chaeyoung. “So I believe you are in danger too Mr. Jung”

 

Jaehyun hided his face between his palms.

 

He never meant that and yet now he is into this whole thing, of course for Chaeyoung he will stay there until the end, it’s just that Jungkook has a very creepy story and he might do things no one really imagine.

 

Chaeyoung on the other side was dead silent, she didn’t really moved, like if she wasn’t breathing at all; she is paralyzed by fear and paralyzed by joy at the same time, which made her feel a bit guilty and crazy herself.

 

“For us is better if you guys leave South Korea at least until we can resolve the situation and get Jungkook under watch again”

 

That’s when Chaeyoung reacted.

 

“Don’t you dare to run away from me” Jungkook said, placing tiny kisses around her face. “Even if you leave to the end of the world you’ll see me there, you’ll see me close to you”

 

“You- you don’t have to that”

 

“I hope I don’t gorgeous, I hope I don’t” He said, as he dried her tears. “But don’t worry; I won’t ruin your sister’s wedding, what kind of crazy brother in law does that? Not me” He pointed at himself. “So go and come back because if you don’t, I don’t know what would I do out of desperation to see you again”

 

“For us is the most important thing: To prevent for any of you being hurt” Namjoon finished.

 

“No” Chaeyoung suddenly said, she knows she didn’t heard Namjoon at all, but she just has to say it... “I can’t go. I won’t go”

 

Everybody in the room looked at her oddly, at the same time, an awkward silence took place.

 

Jaehyun stood up, staring at her, kind of angry. “What?”

 

“I can’t go”

 

“You’re planning to stay here with that man out there?”

 

“Ye- yeah, I can’t go, I can’t leave”

 

Namjoon frowned and walked towards her; he kneeled and reached for her hand, squeezing it hard. “Miss Park, please be honest with me…” He said. “Did Jungkook contact you?”

 

She breathes deeply; should she say yes, should she say no? It’s very confusing to think with so many things running inside your head like a crowded street.

 

“Let this be our little secret” Jungkook said before kissing her hard again. After he separate from her, he walked to the balcony. “I love you so much Chaeng” He said before despairing in the dark.

 

“No...” She said in one go. “But what kind of person I would be if I go to Australia and stay there? My whole family is there… my sister, my niece, my mother, my grandmother, the whole family is in Australia, I can’t leave and put all the people that I love in danger”

 

“But you can easily go to another country” Jaehyun pointed out, he still feels angry. “We can leave to anywhere”

 

“Jaehyun I have to be here and face my problem. This is my problem too. I can’t leave, Peter and Emma are here, they can suffer the consequences too, how will I feel if someone is hurt just because I ran away?” Everyone went silence. “Jungkook can do whatever he wants right now and that include hurt anyone that I love. I can’t leave, I won’t leave”

 

“Ok and what you’re going to do with Alice’s wedding?”

 

“I- I don’t know” Chaeyoung answered. “I’ll go and return, I don’t know what I would do but I can’t leave Korea, I can’t”

 

“No, there’s something wrong” Jaehyun said again, he is really upset about it. “You told me you wanted to stay more days in Australia, suddenly you don’t. What happened?”

 

“This happened Jaehyun!” Chaeyoung pointed at the TV. “Jungkook and some other people ran away! My heart won’t be ok if I leave and Jungkook is out there hurting people”

 

“Doesn’t make any ing sense Chaeyoung!” He yelled at her. “Emma and Peter can easily leave with us! Your father has like 20 bodyguards around him! How will he even know where we’re going?”

 

“He knows!” She yelled back. “More than have we told each other intimate things, he knows my family is in Australia! If I disappear God knows what he will do just to see me!”

 

The whole room stayed in silence.

 

She just dropped a bomb she promises herself not to drop.

 

Jaehyun frowned and the anger turned to sadness. “You had with him?”

 

She bit her lower lip.

 

Jaehyun started to nod rapidly and suddenly he walked to the door, grabbed his coat and left the house without saying absolutely anything at all, and that really hurt her heart, she felt like she was left alone in one second; but is understandable; first, she dropped the bomb too hard, second she didn’t even see if the waters were safe and third, it was such a moment, like it wasn’t very appropriate.

 

She started to cry and without even noticing it, she squeezed Namjoon’s hand even harder.

 

“Misses Park” He said, as he placed his index finger on her chin to lift her face. “Why you didn’t told us that?”

 

“What?” She said, tears freely flowing out her eyes.

 

“About him knowing your family’s residence”

 

“Because I never thought he would kill his mother” She said, her voice cracking. “I thought he was a forever deal not a ing murderer”

 

Silence.

 

“That was why I also give myself to him. I love him” Chaeyoung said, still crying like a mad girl. “I know it’s not my fault but why does it feel I am the stupid in this story?”

 

“No” Namjoon said. “You’re not stupid Chaeyoung… you are just the purest and sweetest person alive”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter