The JTA.

The Psychopath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“I want you to fix this now Park!”

 

Silence.

 

“I- I don’t know what to do… I am sorry things turn out this way but I- I’m not responsible for-”

 

“Don’t you dare saying you’re not responsible for this!” The man made a pause. “My son has been beside your daughter since this whole thing happened, he is for sure a target that you should’ve protect since the beginning and now he is gone!”

 

“Jung-”

 

“You can’t come and create excuses because there is no excuse to this mess! My wife had a totally mental breakdown since his disappearance went public; she took too many pills and almost ends with her life! I don’t deserve this! My family doesn’t deserve this! My son doesn’t deserve to be God knows where! Suffering, being hurt! All because Chaeyoung!” A pause. “Fix this quickly; I don’t know how… my company won’t sponsor you anymore-”

 

“No, Jung, please-”

 

“We take back all the support we gave, all the money we gave for your campaign, this association is over and if my son appears dead… your political career will go down!!”

 

As she felt the steps coming closer to the door, Emma ran to the other room to hide before they discovered her listening to all they were talking.

 

Apparently, Jaehyun’s disappearance went public hours ago in the news as he didn’t went back the night before. More then being informed by the police, media immediately assumed (and they were right) that his kidnapping was held by Jungkook and his companions in an attempt of revenge for his closeness with Chaeyoung.

 

His father, Mr. Jung was feeling so angry at the situation and demand answers from Mayor Park that morning. 

 

Chaeyoung went back the evening before when everything was calmer, she of course won a scold from Emma and Peter but she assured them she was just walking around and having fresh air, that she was a bit tired of being feeling like a prison in her room.

 

They accepted but even if Jaehyun didn’t come back, they felt he went back to his house or that they found each other and then parter ways,  is not so difficult to think that as they knew the police was around “watching”.

 

But no, Jaehyun didn’t went back and when they found out, that put such a high alert on her, like she knows who might have him but she is also sure he won’t do anything to him… riiight?

 

Oh

 

My

 

God

 

He will do something to him right? And she won’t live with that on her mind, she won’t be able to do that. The fear that she is feeling is so heavy, she thinks she has such a great weight in her shoulders that she won’t be able to take off if something bad happens to him. What ways of loving her, Jungkook… you are basically pushing her and pushing her to a depression and a sort of responsibilities she doesn’t deserve, only because you want her for yourself in a psychotic, crazy, maniac possession confused with love.

 

Chaeyoung deep inside feels that she has to go and stop this; she has the power over Jungkook for doing so.

 

 

 

 

 

All he can hear is a group of men talking around him but all he can see is darkness. He is still a bit dizzy due to the chloroform but he manages to wake and stay up, hearing, analyzing, and waiting what will happen next. If he’ll die, he fore sure will ask to see where the hell he is first, just to die like the brave man he is. But he has been up for hours and he only hears the same voices over and over again, it won’t change.

 

Suddenly, one of the guys took the fabric from his head and his eyes, a bit shocked from the light that suddenly crashed against them, started to fix: the blurry faces started to be even clearer, he doesn’t recognized any of the people around… only one. He blinked many times, just to make sure he wasn’t seeing things… but no… is Jungkook sited right in front of him with the most sassy and shameless smile ever.

 

“Hey, my friend” Jungkook said first. “I see you’re awake”

 

Jaehyun scoffed a little. “You stayed here just waiting for me to wake up?”

 

“Na…” He said, resting his back in the backrest of the chair. “One of my friends said ‘hey, he’s moving’ and I said, ‘aw, it was better when I thought he was dead’ and I came here”

 

Silence. Only their eyes killing each other.

 

“Why you brought me here?”

 

“Well… I came here to talk about my girlfriend, you know? To set boundaries and rules”

 

He laughed. “Your girlfriend? That’s funny”

 

“She’s more mine than she will ever be yours”

 

Silence only between them.

 

“I know you want her… why? Why her? I mean… there are plenty of girls in this world”

 

“She is the only one I care”

 

Jungkook frowned, feeling rage starting to rise up in his body. He twisted his neck; kind of to suprime the angry he is starting to feel, to relax a bit, to get calm.

 

“Well… she doesn’t care enough about you”

 

“You repeat that in your mind daily to convince yourself?” Jaehyun asked, half smiling. “She must be very worried about me right now”

 

He stood up. “I don’t doubt she is worry about you…” Jungkook shook his head, showing uninterested. “I doubt she won’t ever be able to love you back”

 

Silence.

 

“I mean, have some dignity Jaehyun” He grabbed his chair, pulled close to Jaehyun and sat. “I make love to her a few hours ago… she told me she loved me… while all you have seen is her skin from afar”

 

Jaehyun frowned as well; he never imagine be able to feel this kind of misery and rage at the same time in his body. 

 

“Yeah,” He leaned back. “You can say she is afraid of me as well but I don’t know why I get the feeling she loves that too”

 

“I don’t believe you”

 

“Oh you don’t” Jungkook laughed hard. "He doesn't believe me!" He made the other men around laugh as well. “If it wouldn’t happened, I think you would have find her in her room”

 

The slight hope that Jungkook was lying to him, faded away so quickly he didn’t even felt it.

 

“Jae… I’m being the good guy here…” He said, pressing his hand in his chest. “Forget her, get away from her, leave her alone. Look…” He spread his arms wide. “Look what you’re into only because of her” He gave a few slaps in his cheek. “A bunch of guys are about to kick your ” A pause. “I’m giving you the chance to run away and be out of any I get invented”

 

“Only if I leave her alone?”

 

He leaned back again. “What smart gentleman!”

 

Jaehyun stayed in silence for a few minutes. Does this really worth it? Like… is this really something he deserves after all what he is done in life? After being a good kid? After being a good son? After being a good friend? No, he doesn’t deserve what is about to happen to him.

 

“I’m getting bored, you know?”

 

“Deal”

 

Jungkook’s eyes opened wide. “Deal what?” He started to smile.

 

“I’ll accept the kick in my ” Jaehyun suddenly said, spitting in Jungkook’s shoes. “The only way for me to let Chaeyoung alone is dying”

 

Jungkook stared at his shoes full of saliva.

 

“Yeah, she doesn’t love me back… but so what?” He started to say. “I have never asked for that and even though I hate seeing her dying for a son of a like you, I’ll survive” But Jungkook keeps watching his shoe. “Call me stupid but I guess you would love to have a friend like me”

 

Jungkook didn’t look up in the entire time. “My shoe…" He whispered. "You dirtied my shoe..” He said outloud this time, which made Jaehyun frowned. “It’s funny how my shoe is even more important to me than you calling my mother ‘’” He said, half smiling. “You know… I change my mind” Jungkook started to stood up and took the jacked off. “I’ll kick your myself”

 

Jaehyun laughed. “What a brave gentleman, hitting someone who can’t defen-” He felt how someone untighten him suddenly.

 

Jungkook laughed, pulling his sleeves up to his elbows. “What? You think you won’t defend yourself?” He said while Jaehyun watched his free hands. “I mig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter