Ninth

His Pseudo Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Hey, did Dara tell you about our offer yet?" Bom asked him one random day, when he was about to give her Mino again. It's been about two weeks that they are doing this arrangement and so far it's quite going well. Mino developed quite a liking to his Bom noona, and vice versa since she's always happy whenever Mino is around. When Dara got home from work, she will be the one to get Mino from Bom but some of the days she will ask the both of them for Mino to sleepover to which they agree wholeheartedly.  "What offer are you talking about?" So far, he didn't hear anything about some offer from her. Well, one day she offered some money to help him but he flat out refused since it's too much to receive from her again. It's already too much to freeload of Dara's house, how can he accept money too?  "You know that we have a clothing line right? 2 years ago up until now, our business is purely online but now we're planning to have a physical one already. My friends and I decided to ask you to be our model or something about being the male face of our brand." She explained while playing with Mino's teether. He's been growing up a lot, and he has growing teeths already! It's a pain since Mino's going through a lot that they both can't help but almost stay up all night everyday.  "I'll try to ask her later." He said before bidding goodbye, Mino's started to cry but then thankfully Bom managed to distract him with her funny faces.  --- Jiyong is in SJK Telecommunications, to deliver his usual rounds yet Dara seemed to be not there. He wanted to ask him about earlier but he can't find her in their cafeteria. Well, unless she'd eat out, but they've been discussing money matters and they both decided that they would lessen and budget their expenses since Mino needs a steady support for milk and diapers. The ladies were really great since they've been ordering regularly at the restaurant and the sales rose up that made the owner happy. It was quite a shock that the stingy Mrs. Kim gave him a pay raise, saying that the customers doubled up since he started working there. Of course it's not really because of him, you know. How could it be because of him? Maybe it's just the changing of seasons that made people crave for more chicken and home cooked meals and all that.  He saw Ailee, Dara's friend talking with some other girls like the usual chatterhead she is. Jiyong wanted to ask her where Dara is, but he's too shy to really approach her so he just decided to just text her.  Jiyong: Here at SJK. Where are you? After a couple of seconds, his phone beeped to which he quickly read the message.  Dara: Sky Garden. Lunch. Jiyong unconsciously frowned as he read the message. He's quite irked at her lack of words which clearly shows her lack of enthusiasm. He also recognized the name of the restaurant as one of the top restaurants in the country. Why is she eating lunch there? It's too expensive.  Jiyong: Why are you there? You won the lottery? Jiyong frantically waited for Dara's reply but 5 minutes already passed, yet there's still nothing. He proceeded to clean the tables, and wipe every single one of the vacant tables of the restaurant, yet there's still nothing. He was about to go to his next delivery spot when he heard his phone beeped.  Dara: Got a lunch date with Mr. Song. I just slipped this text while he's at the restroom. Jiyong's brows furrowed as he saw Mr. Song in Dara's text. She mentioned him earlier yet, he really can't imagine why would he be eating lunch with Dara in a work day. Jiyong: Mr. Song? Song Joong Ki? Your boss? Why would he be eating lunch with you? Dara: I don't know. But I really think he had a crush on me since I started working at his company. I'm just so beautiful you know? Mwahahaha btw he's back. Talk to u later. And that was the last thing Jiyong received from her that day. He continued to go on his work, but why does he feel like something's really not right with this day? It's like something real is about to go down.  --- "I'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter