Thirty-fifth

His Pseudo Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Yow Jiyong! Long time no see man!" Jiyong was met with a group of tall men hugging him the moment he arrived at their table. He was about to shrug them all off but he just smiled and took all their greetings since it was actually been so long since they've met up.  "What happened to all of you? You all look so tired!" He laughed at the sight of their eyebags. It looked like they had not been sleeping too well lately.  "We're overworked see! We had longer shifts than usual, that's why we kept begging the boss to reinstate you, and hire some newbies!" Seunghyun complained the moment he sat down. Jiyong agree though, since it totally looked like they had no strength left. "We're a mess without you hyung. Come back already okay?" Daesung begged as dorm life with these other hyungs was just chaotic. Jiyong was like their mother before since he took really good care of them, and even cooked delicious food everyday!  "We already begged the boss for days already, I'm sure he'll give in to reinstate you next month." Youngbae sighed as he remembered how resigned their boss looked after they all begged for Jiyong. Their boss is like a father figure to them, and he's sure that he understands them. They continued to down drinks as they catched up the months that have passed. They may not see each other always but they do not forget to text and call each other once in a while. After a few hours of drinking and goofing around, the boys then got a little drunk as they didn't notice the number of bottles piling on their table.  "Enough of us, how about you Jiyong? How are you and Dara?" Seunghyun the ever curious hyung cut the story about their  pathetic incident during work and diverted the spotlight to Jiyong. "Yeah, we've been stalling for so long already! Any updates?" The maknae then prodded, his excitement shot through the roof as the topic opened up. The other guys then raised their eyebrows a couple of times as a signal  to Jiyong to start the story telling. "What are you all guys so e-excited about?" Jiyong chuckled a little, feeling the buzz in his head. "Are you officially together now? Wait that's a wrong one. We're very sure you're together now!" Youngbae chimed as they all betted that it would be utterly impossible if they would not be together after living together in a house for almost half a year.  Jiyong chuckled as he really can't deny their accusations.  "Uhh... I don't know where to start but since Mi-Mino's with his grandparents for a week now, uhh we started to sleep together in a same room now." Jiyong's words jumbled and tripped a lot as he recalled some stories the boys wanted to hear. He also felt his face started to heat up as images of Dara started to fill his mind.   "Waaah, I'm so jealous, I want to live together with a girlfriend too." Youngbae said as he drowned a couple of chugs.  "We're so happy for you hyung! I knew you could overcome your first love at some point!" Daesung patted his back as he is so proud of his hyung. "Woah! Now that you're alone I'm sure you're doing the nasty everytime you got!" Seunghyun shouted after they were all done with the questions. Jiyong's face flushed red as the topic came up. He can't deny that it was on his mind a lot, but he's trying his best not to be controlled by his urges.  "What's with that face? Don't tell me?!" Seungri shouted as he knew what that look totally meant. "We-we haven't done any-anything yet..." He said while hiding his very red face from them. Shouts of uproar and discontentment were heard from the group. "Are you sure nothing's wrong with you? You're not impotent right?!" "You live together? And sleep together in a single bed and nothing ever happened? Wow you're a total saint! I don't know if I should be proud of you or be worried." "I-I just want to take everything slowly? I want everything to be right? I don't want to force her something for my own selfish desires. Dara is totally not the kind of woman you'll just take for granted for..." Silence filled their room, only the sounds from the dance floor were heard. "Wow Jiyong you're totally whipped. I don't know how to say this but I'm really proud of the man you've become."  "Besides, that's why I'm very thankful to you guys that I'll get reinstated next month, I want to start saving for our wedding as soon as possible-" Jiyong was cut off as the guys went what in a split second. "You're already engaged?!" "How come you didn't tell us that you were already marrying her in the first place?!" "When's the wedding?!" "Oh my God! You're marrying before me?! I can't accept that! Wait, I need to talk to Bom." "STOP!" Jiyong shouted as the chaos erupted before he could even think about anything.  "No, I did not mean as soon as possible. We'll get married in three to five years... I think? I need time to save up a lot since my youngest sibling will be graduating high school and will be going to college..."
"What? That long? What did Dara say? Are you sure she's going to wait that long?" Youngbae asked as he was just confused. It's a very good news though. "I did not tell her yet?" Jiyong's hazy mind can't really understand what's happening already, and he just can't understand the gravity of the situation. "WHAT? Are you seriously out of your mind? You're here talking about marriage and you haven't talked about it yet?!" Seungri is one inch away from slapping some senses in his hyung's brain. "You're really a noob in dating you know? Hahahaha or you're just drunk?" Seunghyun sighed as he inched closer to Jiyong's face.  "Talk to her! I'm sure you kept everything in and expected her to know! Right?" Jiyong was shook to his senses. But isn't their relationship already given? Like? They understood each other already right. "Aigoo hyung, communication is really the key to a healthy relationship okay?" The other guys adviced him on a bunch of things but a lot of things already ran in his mind. He needs to get home, right now.  It was already past 2AM when he arrived a
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter