Thirty-third

His Pseudo Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two were still sleeping soundly and peacefully, until Dara felt the sun in her face. She wondered why is it so bright when her windows are always closed by her curtain. She gets annoyed how bright it gets in the morning that's why she always kept the windows closed off.

She opened her eyes and was met with an unfamiliar room. She blinked a couple of times until she realized that she sneaked off to Jiyong's room last night. She also smiled as she felt Jiyong's arms hugging her tightly from behind. Last night she was the one hugging, but now the positions reversed and her mind felt something, saying that this will be a great day.

She couldn't move an inch because of Jiyong's arms that's why she tapped her arms a couple of times but he just wouldn't budge. 

"Jiyoooong... Wake up..."  After not budging for a while, she then slapped his arms with stronger force. 

"Jiyong!" She smiled as she felt it was too strong... Or not? 

"Uhhhmmm?" He stirred in his sleep but the idiot just hugged her tighter. 

"You wouldn't really wake up huh? We'll be late!" She said as she elbowed his chest lightly. She poked a couple of times until he somehow came into his senses. 

"Whaaaa? What time is it already?" He groggily said, still not moving an inch.

"I don't know, but I know that it's later than our usual wake up time." She noticed Jiyong falling asleep, that's why she elbowed him once again. He always woke up early and was really not a heavy sleeper, Dara wondered why is he being like this.

"Five more minutes please..." He bargained as he felt too comfortable. It was too peaceful and soft, Dara smelled good too that's why he doesn't want to break the bubble. It may be too cliche to say this, but he also just wanted time to stop here.

"Okay..." Dara sighed as she can't win against him. He's too heavy, she can't just push him off with her own strength. But of course, she also didn't want to wake up yet. This felt too comfortable, and so good. It was the first time that she woke up without feeling so annoyed and groggy, and it was also the first time she wished to just stop and pause this moment for a while. 

She also breathed a deep breath and snuggled closer to Jiyong but   she felt something poking her after a couple of minutes. She wanted to ignore it, but she just can't help and laugh a little as she decided to . 

"You know... I know that the five minutes is not yet over but..." She trailed off, for dramatic effect. 

"But?” He asked with his still not awake voice, whispered directly into her ears. 

"You know... I can feel your hard-" 

"Stop." Jiyong's eyes flew open, totally wide awake. He knew where this is going and he totally doesn't want to talk about it. 

"-poking my thigh since earlier-" 

"Stoppppp." Jiyong whined as he wrapped a hand to cover Dara's mouth. He doesn't want to hear it! He doesn't want to hear it this early in the morning! Jiyong's face turned very red in a split second and he's totally awake right now. It's so ing embarrassing! 

Jiyong totally unwrapped his arms around her and was under the sheets in no time. He hid under the blankets as he totally can't face her right now. Can't he just evaporate and teleport to a deserted island far far away? 

"Aigooo, you're embarrassed? HAHAHA" She teased more, while laughing. It doesn't really faze her since she knew it's normal for young men to go through this during mornings but Jiyong's reaction is just priceless, and so funny!

"Of course! You could have just ignored it! Why did you have to tease me?" Jiyong whined, too embarrassed under the sheets. He looked like he's shaking under the sheets, and that's what made Dara pick on him more. She poked the lump under the sheets which is Jiyong, and that made him jump in surprise. 

"No! Don't touch me! Stop teasing me please..." He pleads which made Dara laugh even more.

"Yeah you're right, I could've just ignored it, but you know... I love teasing you more. HAHAHAHA" She laughed as she poked him in the stomach again. She didn't know that he was this ticklish too.

"Stop please...I'm too embarrassed, can you please leave me right now..." He pleaded once again. Dara decided to stop since she thought Jiyong might cry if she even more. 

"I'll take care of breakfast, so you take care of that properly, okay?" She patted on what looked his head under the sheets and left the room silently. Jiyong felt her left, so he emerged from the covers slowly, still wary and suspicious of Dara. Never in his life, he imagined that he will get teased by a girl this much! 

He was about to got off the bed and go to the bathroom, when Dara's head emerged from the door.

"Jiyong, should I take care of it for you?" He saw her smirked for a second, before he threw a pillow in her direction. She closed the door even before that so thankfully, she wasn't hit.

"Aaaah! Stop!" He shouted once again in agony. Dara is evil! He covered his face in embarrassment as he felt his face turned even redder. It took a couple of seconds for him to register the offer in his mind and it is certainly not helping! His mind is a total mess and his hormones are even messier. He dashed straight to the bathroom,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter