Thirty-fourth

His Pseudo Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What now?" Dara breathed out in a whisper since they've been staring at each other silently for the past ten minutes already. It's not that she doesn't want this kind of peaceful moment but Jiyong's eyes seemed to tell her that he wanted something... more?

"Uhh? We'll sleep of course..." Jiyong sofly responded while he's playing with the loose strands of her hair. 

"Hmmmm?" She hummed, hiding the fact that she felt tingly everytime his skin touches her face.

"Can I..." He trailed off. He might be asking for too much again. 

"Kiss me?" Dara threw the bait, hoping he'll take it once and for all.

"Nah never mind. Let's just sleep already." He immediately pulled the covers over his head, not knowing what to do after Dara totally hit the jackpot. She might just think he's being too much already. 

"What? You're running away again?" Dara tried to pull the covers herself but he wouldn't budge. So she also ducked under the covers and saw him with his eyes closed and a very red face. It amazes her how he easily gets shy and blush like a tomato. Dara pulled him in swiftly to plant a soft sweet kiss on his pouted lips. Jiyong was shocked to his core since he was totally not expecting and ready for that. When he was about to return the kiss, Dara pulled out and smiled. 

"There? Happy?" 

"A-again." He said while his mind is floating all over the place. He can only hear his heart beating so hard, and he's a hundred percent sure that she can hear this too. Dara dipped down for a kiss again, but this time the kiss was different. It was hungrier and more aggressive, filled with longing that they never felt before. It was the same kind as that first kiss they had a long time ago. They realized that they've been missing this all along, and it felt like bliss the moment their mouths met again. Whether they realized it or not, the kiss was filled with their untold feelings, waiting to burst out of their hearts for the longest time. 

When Jiyong was about his tongue in and meet hers, Dara pushed him to stop. Jiyong was already on top of her and it's making her heart beat faster than it is before. 

"We- we should stop right now or else..." Dara breathed slowly, trying to even it but failed miserably since Jiyong's staring down at her with hooded eyes. "Or else we won't even sleep tonight." She finished while staring at his lips one last time.

"Uhh yeah. Sorry. Got too... Uhmm excited." Jiyong said as he got off her and laid on his side of the bed. 

"It's really late, and we still have to work early tomorrow. So we really should sleep already." Dara whispered as she inched closer into his side. Jiyong then s his arms around her and hugged her tight. 

"Sorry. Can I hug you until I calm down? My heart's beating crazily fast right now." He whispered while hugging her tight in his arms. He's thankful that Dara can't see his face right now since he knew that she'll just into no end. He loves her teasings though, aside from the fact that it's also very embarrassing on his part. 

"Yeah... Mine too." She replied with her face buried in his chest. She's grateful to hide her face in his chest since one minute of facing Jiyong would just make her crazier. 

A lot of minutes passed, or maybe even hours with the two of them in that position. Their hearts slowly synchronizing with each other, until slumber finally took them with very big smiles on their faces.  

---
Dara's vibrant aura is very evident as she entered the office. Her officemates definitely noticed it since she's usually groggy or even grumpy during mornings but it's the total opposite right now.They can't help wonder if she finally got a lover or if she's really dating their boss. 

A lot of female officemates had teased and asked her if she really had a boyfriend but Dara would just reply 'who knows?' or with a 'maybe' while smirking. This bouncy vibe continued on the day until Song Joong Ki, their boss announced that they have to work overtime tonight. They legit need to finish two day's worth of work in a few hours, because the client they were after just had to change their schedule! Dara's face fell as she can't eat together with Jiyong tonight since they seemed to have to pull an all nighter. They even made plans to eat out later! Dara can't hide her disappointment and just sighed for a couple of times before mustering up the courage to text Jiyong. 

"Hey, my team will be pulling an all nighter for a special client. Let's eat out next time :(” She sighed once again as she unwillingly pressed the send button. After a few moments later, her phone beeped. 

"I think this works well. The guy next to my shift at the bar had an emergency. I have to cover for him. Let's eat out next time okay? :)" 

Dara heaved a sigh again as she can't hide her disappointment. It definitely worked out well since they're both busy tonight but it doesn't change the fact that she's just sad for the missed oppor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter