Third

His Pseudo Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Who's that cute guy over there?" "Is that her boyfriend? But he has a son!" "Could it be that Sandara hid a son from us?" Whispers started to fly after Dara pulled Jiyong in and stored him in her room. She was quite in a shock and in a hurry, she didn't even notice what she did. The silent stares are quite unnerving that all she could think of was to hide the both of them from all the people. "I'll just wrap up this quickly okay? Let Mino sleep on the bed, he looked really tired." She said but averted her gaze the moment she realized that they are basically in her bedroom. He just nodded and with that she scampered out of the room. She was met with a lot of questioning stares especially from her bestfriends. But she end it off with explaining that he's just a friend who currently needs help. Some of the girls gushed and giggled over how cute the guy is and Dara can't help but somehow agree to that too. Almost an hour later, the small party ended in a good note with a lot of promises of success flying over the place.  Dara was quite satisfied and she is a whole new excited for the new future of their business. They could go big, and just thinking of it can make Dara giggle like a high school girl. "You! You know that you have to explain right?!" Bom shouted the moment the last person was out of her house except them. "And you even let him enter your room." CL accusingly said and arched her eyebrows to the highest level.  "Are you sure he's not your son?" Minzy asked and gushed over how cute the little boy is. She even said that she would be gladly her mother if there's no mom in the picture.  "I'll explain everything okay? Just not tonight. He's waiting for me." Dara sighed once again. It's almost midnight and she's sure that he's tired too.  They all reluctantly nodded out of energy to argue. They all went to their own apartments and with that, Dara sighed in relief. She entered her room and what she saw literally made her heart lurch.  The man was sprayled on her bed with his feet on the edge with his shoes still on, and Mino was cuddling beside him like a cute baby he is. She stopped herself with all her might, but her itchy hand took her phone and captured the moment. Can you blame her? They were just so cute! Ugh.  She was about to step out and head to her guest room when the man stirred awake.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter