Eleventh

His Pseudo Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"You're bringing Mino out with you? Why?! Bom, I swear-" Dara huffed in annoyance and worry. Her blood levels just rose up up in the sky the moment she received a text from Jiyong saying that Bom will bring Mino with her. Dara couldn't stop herself from shouting in their company's washroom.  "Chill Dara. You're reacting twice as much as Jiyong. I will return him I promise!" Bom giggled on the other line which made Dara more suspicious and worried than she already is. "What's your purpose? Why are you doing this?" Dara breathed out, trying to calm herself. "I-I just want to see if Tabi can deal with babies you know? I just want to see if..." Dara heard Bom's tone drop to a whisper meaning she's quite serious about it. Well, Dara had known Bom's boyfriend, Seunghyun for 3 years already and he's great. He's a really good man, but most of the time he'd had a hard time meeting up with Bom since he's a personal bodyguard. His work takes too much of his time, but Bom understands.  "What if-" "I'm going now! Don't worry your son is safe with me!" Then it beeped, signalling the end of the call. Dara stared at her phone in shock.  "He's not my son!" But Dara bit her lip at marveling how great that sounded. She knows her limitations and she knows that she must not get too attached to save herself from upcoming pain, but what can she do? She's human. She'll get attached.  --- "Jiyong, the bartender next shift seems to be sick. Can you, cover up for him?" The manager approached him 15 minutes before his time out. Yes.  "Sir, I still have to take care of my-" "Jiyong, we don't have anyone to fill this up. You can do this, you're doing great in your job even though you're still new. Please Jiyong..." The manager begged which made him nod in acceptance. He's just too soft sometimes. He's just hoping that Dara will come home early to take care of Mino. He did his rounds, hoping for the time to pass quickly. He's already too tired to function properly. After a couple of minutes he tried to slip a message to Dara saying that he will come home at somewhat 3AM. Ugh.  --- Dara was already entering her apartment when she received a message from Bom.  Bom: Dara, might stay overnight in this resort, will return Mino tomorrow at lunch. Love ya! What? But Mino had never stayed outside ever since he was here! Maybe he can't sleep or maybe he would not-- Ugh, maybe Dara's just overthinking. She called Bom but she's not picking up. Yes. Great. So great. She then changed clothes and waited for Jiyong but it was was past his going home time and he's still not here. She watched the TV even though she can't really understand what the show was about. She's getting bored. She's been alone in this apartment for years, but why can't she imagine how she survived without Mino and Jiyong before? It feels... weird and lonely.  Yes, she have friends as neighbors but they also have their own lives. Bom's out with his boyfriend, CL's working overtime these days as an architect, Minzy had a wedding photoshoot somewhere in Jeju. Dara? She's here, waiting when a beep in her phone woke her up from her trance. Jiyong: I'll be back at 3AM, need to cover up the next shift. Don't wait for me, just order food for dinner. "WHAT? SO I'LL BE ALONE HERE?!" Dara shouted in frustration. She really can't imagine how she managed to live alone for the past years. Jiyong and Mino only lived here for almost two months yet she was being too dependent on their attention.  She tried to distract herself by arranging all the clothes sent by the company in Mino's room. Yes, he already had a room you know. They decorated the other guest room to become a somewhat baby friendly room. She stuffed all the stuffs and clothes there, and cleaned up the toys. They also decided to put a baby mat on the living room so that Mino could play with his toys and crawl there.  The next thing she did was to hang all the portraits. It was heavy but she managed to put the most decent one in the living room, one in her room, one in Jiyong's room, and one in Mino's room. She was already sweating so hard after she finished the work but she's still not sleepy at all! The silent noise in the apartment is really getting on her nerves. She looked at the clock and somehow it's midnight already. Then she had a bright idea!
Dara: Hey, what club do you work for again? While waiting for his reply, she put on her best club outfit and wore stilettos that could probably kill. She had some light makeup, just enough to highlight her black body hugging dress. It was months since they went out clubbing! She was getting all giddy and excited.  Dara was all ready to go out when Jiyong still didn't reply.  She started her car and was ready to raid all the bars she could see to look for Jiyong when he finally replied.  Jiyong: DG Club. Why are you still up? What about Mino? She didn't bother replying as she saw the club's name. What a coincidence. She arrived at the bar in less than fifteen minutes and she basically can't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter