Thirtieth

His Pseudo Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's a good day! Let's go out! Let's not waste an exceptional day like this!" Dara excitedly gushed as she opened Jiyong's door and woke him up. 

"It's your day off right?" She asked the half awake Jiyong who just nodded. 

"It's my day off too!" Dara is basically jumping up and down and it's making Jiyong dizzy.

"So?" He shut her off, still not understanding her intentions. 

"Let's go out! Let's go to the mall, or the park or wherever." She exclaimed while pulling Jiyong out of his bed. 

"What? It's still so early..." He tried to sleep again but Dara's pulled him again which made him stand up even though it's totally against his will.

"I prepared breakfast already! Let's start the day early okay? I have so many things I wanted to do today." She pushed him and let him sit down in his chair. Mino is already in his seat, chuckling at him while biting his teether. 

Dara then started rambling on and on about her plans for today which are actually too much to fit in the available time. After a arguing for a couple of minutes over their food, they somehow settled on a compromise. Jiyong can't help but smile inwardly at Dara's enthusiasm while proposing her plans, which consists just basically consists of a lot of spending. In the end, Jiyong was able to talk her out of it and they decided to just go to the mall and buy some groceries and additional clothes and necessities for Mino. He's getting bigger and bigger each day, that's why they really need to buy him another set of clothes since some of them won't fit already. 

Dara finished preparing for herself early, and she just can't wait already. She already prepared the bag they always bring when they go out with Mino, which is filled with basically everything she thought they might need even though some of them are just plain useless. 

"Jiyong you're not ready yet? We're already done here." She knocked impatiently on his door. She's just very excited to go out after a long time, they've been both busy for the past few weeks that they haven't bring Mino out like they used to. 

"I'm done okay?" Jiyong went out of his room while finishing the buttons of his shirt. He's not really the one to dress up for himself, but the moment he started modelling for the girl's clothing line, he learned a thing or two since they always nagged him to wear the clothes they gave him. The girls even send him pictures of some coordinated outfits they wanted him to try. They also force him to send pics of his daily outfit sometimes, and then they'll rate it however they like. They said it's their way of looking for possible styles that would fit him, and that they're also getting new inspirations from him. Jiyong knew that that might be the reason at all, but nonetheless, they seem to be enjoying so he somehow think this is fun too.

"Woah? Is that our latest pieces?" Dara totally didn't expect it, but Jiyong was totally rocking that outfit. She saw the finished products last week, but it didn't look this good. Maybe it's a big factor that Jiyong's the one wearing it, but wow.

That combination was still set to be released the next week, and Dara just wanted to thank her friends so much for not forgetting giving Jiyong's set everytime they release pieces. She's extra thankful today, since she got to see Jiyong wear this masterpiece, it would be an understatement to say that her day's gotten a hundred times better. 

"Yeah... Does it look weird? You've been staring for a while. Should I change?" Jiyong felt her eyes linger on him longer than usual and it's making him flustered. He saw her smile and it's really making him more hot and embarrassed.

"No don't. It's just that... Damn, our clothes really do look good on you." She smoothened his shirt and adjusted it a little bit. She also ruffled his hair and styled it a bit to fit his somewhat bad boy look. 

Jiyong just felt blood rush in his face. You idiot. She's staring at the clothes, not you. He can't help but stand rigidly while waiting for Dara to finish. Every touch sends electric signals in his system and it's really not good for his heart. He clenched his fist to stop himself from touching her and it's seriously not that easy. 

"Okay, all done!" Dara smiled to herself, proud of her work. She stared at him again, she seriously can't get enough of how Jiyong really pulled of this look. 

"Where's Mino's carrier?" He asked as he saw the baby smiling at him, as if telling him he's handsome too. He can't help but feel giddy too. He was not really confident about his looks, even though they always say that he's handsome. 

Dara took it and put on the straps around Jiyong. She fastened it properly and took Mino out of his crib. 

"Let's gooooo!" She exclaimed as they finally went out of their apartment. 

---

It would be an understatement to say that the couple standing side by side was a huge head turner. Everyone just can't stop gushing at how good the parents look together while the baby is just equally cute. The passers by can't stop whispering how good looking their baby would grow up to be if he had parents with that genes. They are an image of a perfect family and the people just can't help sending their jealous stares at them. 

On the other hand, Jiyong and Dara was bickering since Dara wanted to buy a very expensive cute shoes for Mino and Jiyong stopped her since it would be a waste since babies grow up fast and it would probably wouldn't fit him next month. It has been such a tiring day since Dara just can't stop entering every shop in this mall with anything related to babies. Whenever she sees something, she always pet Mino try everything cute she sees and it would always end up with Jiyong and Dara battling whether to buy it or not. He let it pass with all the other outfits, but he just can't agree to the shoes which is worth a little too expensive. 

"But I liked it so much! Whhhhyyy? Why wouldn't you let me?" Dara whined as they passed by the store that housed the cute bling bling shoes she wanted to buy for Mino. She even took a picture of the baby with the shoes on, and he looked very happy wearing it! Jiyong saw that Dara might be willing to buy everything she laid eyes on, that's why he tried everything to stop her from spending too much. He noticed that Dara seemed to be in high spirits today that's why it is important for him to be rational since Dara in a good mood just equates to a lot of spending.

"It's too expensive, let's just find something else okay? I'm sure there are probably " Jiyong tried to get her out of it since the shoes would probably cost their food expenses for a week. He really just can't understand why baby clothes are much more expensive than adult ones, even though it's just a miniature version of them. 

"But..." Dara pouted as she just can't let it go. The shiny thing is just begging for her to buy it.

"Let's take a break for a little while. Ice cream?" Jiyong raised his eyebrows to the ice cream parlor's direction and she just can't help but forget everything in that moment. She looked like as if she saw all the answers to her problem, or even cured cancer herself.

Dara can't help but be so giddy as they enter the parlor, it was so bright and pink but whatever, it's ice cream! Ice cream!

"You both pick a table, I'll order. What do you want?" Dara asked as her twinkling eyes scanned the flavours available for the day. There were a lot of people, and the lines are long too, she's getting impatient but very excited at the same time. 

"Let's just share whatever you're getting. I really can't finish everything up." Jiyong's really not the one to eat expensive ice cream like these, he just bought those cheap popsicles to share with his siblings before since they all really liked ice cream. He just can't get enough of their delighted faces whenever he comes home with cheap ice cream, it was one of those times that he really felt like a big brother. 

He found a table at the near corner and asked the waiter for  a high chair for a Mino. Jiyong then played with him for a couple of minutes, but Dara was nowhere near the counter yet. It was then that a woman went to their table. 

Dara's order was finally taken after an agonizing 15 minutes! She picked the family size which is basically a serving for 3 to 5 persons to eat but whatever, she can finish this all herself. She chose her favorite flavor and picked a not so sweet flavor for Jiyong too, since she knew that he really can't eat too much sweets. She was so excited to sit at their table after her order was taken, but she stopped on her tracks when she saw a woman who was currently on her way out after sitting in their table. She saw how big her smile is as she waved goodbye to Jiyong and Mino, and that just irked the hell out of her. Maybe it was just an acquaintance, she thought as she made her way to the table. Before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter