Everytime I see you

AREN'T WE BEST FRIENDS?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  ( they ate like this yesterday though)

Jungkook woke up to Jimin smiling at him whose smile was brighter than sunlight from Windows ,which was  carving his beautiful face.

Jungkook was cuddling with him while half hovering over him from right side ,So Jimin tried stirring to move,by pushing his smol(small ....u know right?) hands in between -You gonna move me by your cute paws ....baby kitten...Jungkook thought-

But he got up and now sitting "Morning sleepy head ,We will be late for school.....we all already skipped yesterday ..yawnn~~ " said Jimin in his sleepy and hoarse voice while fixing his hair and stretching along with yawning in hooded eyes-y Jungkook thought-

JUNGKOOK POV 

He stood up , fixing his clothes (orange sweater ) scratching his head lightly....he was about to go when I held his wrist his warmth hitting my cold fingers as I pulled him back instantly and his back hit my chest.

I backhugged him tightly and rocking him side to side..His hair brushing my chin.(He looked like  this ....without snap back)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I inhaled his smell by burying my face in his neck ...he shivered. Honestly I like that reaction.

He remained quiet as he let me hug him... "Sorry " I said. he opened his mouth to say something but I placed my finger on it to shut him.

"You know right ??...  at words and especially saying sorry ". I said by tilting his neck a little and tracing the pink bruises of my fingers on his neck .He shivered a little again.

I kept tracing while massaging his neck and breathed against his mole on his neck.He shivered visibly .-I am not sure why I did it ....but that happening on its own- I kissed every single bruise again like last night and running my thumb over them,He shivered and closed his eyes.

I touched his throat and moved closer gripping slowly and He swallowed hard -I love this reaction- I snuggled his throat and moved down to his collarbone and  rubbed my lips over them (Not touching just moving my lips as I breathed against his skin) .He was shivering all the time ,I rubbed my lips on his milky white soft collarbone (Honestly there was a small bruise near his collarbone as I held him up  and pushed him against the locker the other day) ......I breathed on his skin.

 "Kooki--" He said ,but now I placed a hand over his mouth pressing his lips close -Those lips shouts ....Kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss - He moved slowly As I rested his head on my shoulders from back,I ran my thumb over his bobbling throat as he swallowed.

I was about to go ahead of don't know what but teasing him thing I was doing ,His phone rang and he abruptly got up to get his phone ,I sighed

 "Ok ...hmm...Thank you " He said over his phone.

"Our school is off today ,"He said looking down and going over to Jin hyung to wake him up ,who was curled up like a ball facing the wall and his back facing us.

"Good to hear yay Jiminnie~Anyways Chanyeol and Baekhyun planned skipping it ~"I said while hugging him ,he flinched a little.

"What w-were...ummm... Just n-now ...y-y-you...hmm w-wh--"I cut him off .

" Jiminie I was teasing you ,because you looked too cute , Don't you see yourself you look like a kitten and that was all on instinctively" I said wet kissing his pink bruised cheek ,He blushed -Aww so cute -

He tried making disgusting face while rubbing his cheek out of saliva, looking up from our hug .-He looked even more cuter with that face .....this close- We were so close as he tilted his head to side and started laughing when I made a stupid face.

I looked up at his lips the only message I was receiving was -Kiss kiss kiss kiss pink kiss kiss-I would have but we heard a knock ,He broke the hug earning a whine of loss from me . Why would I kiss him???? aren't we best friends!?Are friends are supposed to be like that!?......Oh crap -

We looked up to find Baekhyun and Chanyeol waiting for us ready to go out....

..

"Guys I just got a call from school ,They said its a day off today we are lucky we got a free day "Said Jimin beaming at them like a child.

"Wow!! Really?? Are you serious ...Atleast our attendance won't be at stake...that's cool then shall we go out somewhere today like amusement park or arcade or ....no let's go to Omelas ...They have Arcade ,horror house and Amusement park in them with fast food corners in it" Said Baekhyun .... literally shouting.

Jimin glanced at me with pleading eyes -how the I can say no to that , no matter how tired I may be- "Fine with me"I said .

"Yaayyy let's all together with everyone huraaay" he squealed .

Chanyeol pinched his cheeks. I want to pinch them too~~

AUTHOR POV

Meanwhile Jimin's hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter