Dealing with After effects

AREN'T WE BEST FRIENDS?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin doesn't wakes up next day , and it's a school holiday (Sunday) , Baekhyun calls Chanyeol but it just rings as he didn't pick up ,After 5 rings it shows that it's switch off  He types a message 'Jimin won't wake up he is turning pale,please we are locked here in school infirmary HELP' at 7 am Baekhyun forgot to have a spare key ,just to hide them from Jungkook -Someone must have locked them in...with out knowing ...they were in there.-

Baekhyun texts everyone in their circle by broadcasting message.

Namjoon's POV

I was shocked of what Jin that day He is never the one who is aggressive ,I was determined to get Jimin and interrogate him my way ....But Jin covered up for him . How did he know I was targeting him today , because I was curious to know  where Bambam is? May be because of that deal and promise I made...

FLASHBACK ~

2 Weeks back That day when opposing gang name -The Shield- ganged up on him (Jin) and Hit him till he bleed I was so furious to find someone hit him -Someone Mine.My sweetheart~.....Namjoon how about I burn your New album track If you won't stop giving him nicknames .....No don't burn wings I promise to Shut up- (Internal mind conflict)

That day Yoongi called me asking about Jin ,I told him that he must be with some friends or something ,He said he saw Jin with Yugyeom today and Daehyun told him that both of them were being followed

,"Dunno by whom??.....Joon...?? you there ?,"

I got up from my couch panicking -yeah I know how much I hate him ,and hurt  a him ,I still care and like him ...What if he is in danger ? -and started tracking Jin's phone- Yeah I Chip him to track him.....No one knows it's a secret-

When I traced I was already in abandened alleys giving a dangerous aura,I started panicking ,I heard few muffled voice from left and the App showed the direction..

I followed the sound to find Jin loosely standing taking wall as his support,His face all bruised up ,he was coughing blood ....He was about to fall but I held him ...As soon as he fell in my arms he out.

I felt like crying like who on earth want to do this to him,what have he ever done wrong?... I picked him up in bridal style ...he was shivering. I rushed him to hospital .waiting ....

.

.

Nurse allowed me in and nervously handing a piece of paper to me saying that it was under his shirt....Doctor said that he was brutally beaten but will be ok After few days of rest ,I went in ...He was sleeping peacefully -Still looking beautiful ..shaming the wallpaper of monalisa in the room.......How can he glow like a star?-

I opened the paper ...it was written with blood making it impossible to understand 'Hey Namjoon I Found your puppy with one of us ,Teach him to stay away or he Will be beaten to death And Stay away from my territory ~Kris'

My heart sinked ,I felt  guilty and Angry​ at same time ...He was hurt because of me ....Only if I hadn't add him in my gang ..There would be no problem hanging with his neighbours.....It was my fault And of course I will take revenge.

Next day When He came back home ,I sat beside him and instinctively he moved away ,I sighed.

"Seokjin ,Dont go out with your Friends anymore"

"What ? And why would I listen to you?"He said turning around with hurtful expression.

"That's because I said,and you have to Obey!!"I said firmly.

"Not in million years ,you promised to to not harm me,And I will not listen to you !"He was about to get up ..I pushed him back

"Ya ! You have no sense in making friends,They could belong to any gang why do you trust them more roaming around with them rather than with your husband!!!!"I said as I pushed him on bed hovering over him ,meeting our fore heads .-Husband sounds so good~~~~Can I just kiss him .....he looks so small and vulnerable now- He just gulped in response.

"Yeah I promised to not harm you in front of our families ,but will you be able to show your bruises on your body now? What are you gonna do ? Blame me for everything like you did before?"I continued ...A year escaped his eyes as he shut them.

"P-please move" He squealed

"Okay Jin ,I I'll have you to deal with one of your  friends.....hmm why not Jimin??....I suspect him more, I will allow you do whatever you want to do .....and won't order you around ....If not I will hit him myself as I doubt him to be one betraying as he have friends from 'The shield' ....He endangered your safety "I said moving away and sitting straight.

"No that can't be ,We have common friends from that gang ,And he would never do such a thing,And don't you dare touch him"He warned sitting up as well .

"oh,You don't trust me but that little punch bag ???uh????Now I am sure it must be him as you trust him blindly ...telling him your where about a all the time !!!!"I shouted ,He flinched

"Please Namjoon , Jimin can't do that , we only knew Yugyeom and Bambam from that gang... Please don't Involve him .... Please"He begged me Yes Bambam .... Kris's younger brother.....(Kris leader of the shield)...He must have been behind it.

I nodded Giving a little thought before replying

 "Well Jin ,choice is yours If you don't ,I will make him pay for what happened to you ....And this my promise to you , Because I will collect evidence to prove you...I know you are weak ...You can just hide behind his tiny and small figure for protection ....haha .....I get it !!! He exposed ....no manipulated everyone against Jackson making him suspended for weeks only day before that day .....So that he can get you alone .....and Jackson won't be there protecting you.....That's it Jin ...He is using you to bend our gang along with Bambam!!"I said standing up .

".....What?? You are clearly misunderstanding Namjoon!!!! He is not that type of person ,Why are you involving him in this Gang ???!!" Said him Clearly angry.

"Well Kim Seokjin I never break my promises ,And you should know it more better" I said moving out of the room and locking it .-I was afraid of loosing him again-

END OF FLASHBACK

For now He is lying on bed staring nothing......or ceiling... Tears scrolling down his eyes....He gets up as s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter