So Far Away

AREN'T WE BEST FRIENDS?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook wakes upto Krystal shuffling on her side frowning ,"Kookie.....I am hungry.....Get uppp~"She whines.Jungkook always makes them breakfast and lunch and they dine out everynight .It sounds weird but Jungkook was so madly whipped for her to see that he had been doing what he never did .Cooking.

Though Krystal pretends to be caring and all sometimes especially in front of others but in she had wrapped Jungkook around her finger and would take the boy for granted because she knew he liked her and would not leave her no matter what .

She is kind of pissed of Jungkook because the latter was not that friendly with her best friend Taehyung .Plus Jungkook blamed her for Yacht's incident and she thinks she favoured him by having with him .All he said was 'If not for you Jimin wouldn't had to go through that ....why had you jump on me suddenly ....I am always yours you could've wait ....' That was it and he was done .....Krystal somehow low-key planned to dump him sooner than expected but why not use the poor bunny boy more?

He wasn't the only one who enjoyed that night she moaned for it.Right?How can she say that it was favour for him and he must return by serving her?

Don't misunderstand Krystal cause sometimes she is sweet and next minute she is evil as and only the close ones to her knows that .

He gets up quickly dragging himself to washroom to freshen up .After a quick warm shower he he comes out and sees Krystal laughing about something while talking on her phone God....can't she cook it herself.....? 

After making batter for pancake he sighs in content .Increasing the flame of he stove to make the pan warm enough quickly.Its still chilly outside it was their winter break and school would reopen after two weeks .Last year he and Jimin went out for hiking .....yeah right Hiking in winter? but it wasn't snowing at all though.

Thinking about the past he smiles to himself completely forgetting about the pan on high flame.

Jimin had picked up a location for hiking whining like a child 

"No! No other hill than this !!"He exclaimed pouting .Cute remembers Jungkook.

I-I miss him......

What a awesome vacation that was .They rode bicycles down the hill only to climb back up sometimes chase eachother .I miss his laugh....He suddenly hears Krystal laughing on phone again .It feels so different.....Why...?His laugh make me want to make him laugh rest of his life because he sounds so beautiful ......I feel different about Krystal like ....I don't find it appealing at all....why?

That hiking trip Jimin had made hot dogs and Jungkook ended up burning the chicken grill .....Burn...

Burn..? But why do I smell it now..?Wow is this my memory of that smell or what?

"Jeon Jungkook!!! What the hell?"Screamed Krystal on top of her lungs startling Jungkook who was dazed off near window .

Krystal's scarf that was near the stove burns a bit to which she pours down jar of water cursing the poor boy.

"Do you know how ING COSTLY IT IS!!!!!"She snapped.

"Krystal I...-"He started but was cut off.

"No! Shut up now !HOW can you know ....you still live by your parents money ..... Quickly make us breakfast we have to go help Taehyung for shifting and I DON'T WANT TO BE LATE...."she spat moving out of kitchen.

He was hurt and almost teared up .Why she had to be so rude?...It was just a scarf......I know I live by my parents money but that doesn't mean I am a begger or a street rat ......I-I....

He slowly pours the batter on pan sniffing his nose after cooling down the pan but cold drops of water making sizzling 'shh' sound.

After the five pancakes was ready the poured the last one after decorating one plate with three pancakes on top of eachother later adding maple syrup and butter on top. While placing the last pancake in plate he ends up burning the back of his hand as he was too concentrated in unwrapping the butter .

'Ouch'He hissed What the...it hurts so much..........

Krystal snorted from behind now reaching to take a hold of her plate."Can yo do something without burning the house or someone.....Can you atleast do that for me ....treat your wound we have to help Taeyung .??"She chuckled before exiting he kitchen.

He stood there stunned What ? Since the day we officially started dating I made everything perfect for you .....I left behind my own life only to be with you .....I let go my friends for you .....I let go of him.....Jimin.....for you .....and yet you ask what can I do for you?...What did I ever do wrong?What more can I do ......even....I-I just.....neglected him....I NEGLECTED HIM ON YACHT DUE TO YOU !

 

 

.

.

.

"Taehyungie~~we are here to help you" Krystal chirped .

Jungkook was just following her like a lost puppy while hiding his wound behind his sleeve.Yes he didn't had time to treat it as Krystal literally dragged him out not even waiting for J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter