A Plan ~

AREN'T WE BEST FRIENDS?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N this  is the same day morning as last chapter Jimin's day and it will be divided In two parts ,so yes its a double update.

DOUBLE UPDATE!

  ---------------------------------------------------

Jimin already planned what he had to do for Jungkook ,making him happy by setting up a terrace date and inviting Krystal -(Jungkook fanboys over her everytime and its already been Two months of Jungkook crushing​ over her without making a move, And Jimin is sure that He will end up stammering and insulting himself in front if her if he asks her out himself-)

So He planned inviting Krystal himself very romantically.With flower petals ,candies and confetti all over stairs that led to Terrace. He could Just call or message Jungkook to come up and surprising both of them at a same time -(how badly he wanted to be the one with him, he just shakes his head to forget his feeling ,of course its the hardest-)

He fishes out his phone in his pocket and instantly dials Chanyeol , It takes two rings before he hears a very panicking voice .

"Jimin??!..Are you alright ..???? Its mid night? Where are you?How are you?What are you doing??Reply me....I am getting worried!!!"Chanyeol Jumps out of bed constantly barking with out allowing the other to speak..

"You are .....hahahah....so stupid Channie...I am fine ,And its not midnight its 6 am Pabo ...&.Now  I am heading to 'Italiano Foodie' as that will be the only restaurant open now...Can you come up to school at 7:30 ,30 minutes before the extra library course hour starts?" Jimin blurts out while giggling at his friends stupidity.

Chanyeol still sleepy daze at the ceiling taking his sweet time to process everything.He lies back on bed and lets out a deep sigh,before speaking"Jimin ! You scared the out of me even Bacon is awake now[A/N : they are just campus room mates , dont get excited] he is literally killing me with his murderous gaze ,If I am dead I will kill you ...!!" Chanyeol says slightly jolly up ,he is happy that Jimin is fine .(-He was so worried about His Jimin ....His Jimin??-)

 

Jimin just laughs in response and Chanyeol continues

"Hey what would you do after that, and almost whole school will skip today as we only have 3 classes as well, And these classes are extra for Only class 1 and class 2 ,And who on earth attends library course except Namjoon and his gang,.....(-He is very studious though they are deliquents they never miss a single class,And all of them are top of class...suprisingly.....) ....You wont die if you will miss this class today ....go rest, Me and Bacon will go to 'Italiano Foodie ',at 9 pm,Lets just skip for today ~~~ my attendance is too much ,many teachers complain that its hard for them when I come everyday , there attendance records are heavy I guess."

Jimin starts gigging again,"No! you have to come ,yes I will die if I don't go today ,Its a perfect day with only Class 1 and class 2 and school will not be crowdy at all,I am planning something special for Kookie ,So please Channie don't say no ,If you don't come I will smack Namjoon on his face and next thing you will know is my funeral..... I am dead serious about this ,.....Will you Chanyeol?".

Chanyeol visibly pales earning a worried look from Baekhyun,The word 'for kookie' Brings him weird feeling .-Jeolousy-... and especially the word 'special'...

."Ah ....ok then,If you are this serious,Tell me why you need me?When you reach school we will be waiting."He says in disinterested tone.Earning a happy squeal from other side of the phone.

"Channie ,Baconnie I love youuuuuu so muchhhhh~~~~,Just bring a Bracelet I gave bacon 1 week back and Keys to terrace as Baekhyun is in charge and have keys ,Ok guys I have reached the hotel See Ya at school Love you Channie~~" Chanyeol ends up the call without even replying.Jimin take it as He must be sleepy.But in reality he is too emotional to answer 'Love  you too Jiminie ',he lays there digesting the truth,staring hard at ceiling. Then Baekhyun jumps out of his bed to get a response from him by shaking him,From past 3 mins he is continuously talking and Chanyeol didn't​ even reply even though he was wide awake.

"What is it Channie​?"He asks softly.

"Hmm nothing I am just tired,Can I get some coffee?"He asks not even sparing a glance.

"Yeah sure,I will get it in no time , you get up and get dres-" He was talking while he about to leave after turning,Chanyeol holds his wrists -(His heart beat is so loud he can't hear Chanyeol speaking ,His face is flushed red,Visible blush on his cheek- ....Not that hey don't touch at all but holding wrist is romatically cliche)He doesn't turn he stays there ,even when Chanyeol lets go of him, He rehears his words as if it is recorded in his brain ,"Jimin told me that he gave you some bracelet,Bring it along today ,he needs it and Give him the terrace keys ....Well now you two share items though....thats interesting."He  Fakes chuckle.

Baekhyun turns immediately finding Him still staring at ceiling instead of him, "Channie...I was going to tell you bu-"He was cut off by Chanyeol.

"Uh huh, Byun Baekhyun You dont need to explain me anything...ok I dont wanna hear though so Please Bring me a coffee"He orders rather than requesting,quiet loudly than slow whispers before startling Baekhyun.

Baekhyun visibly shrinks and turns around to kitchen, frown taking over his lips his lips are quivering, he wants to cry, never In his life chanyeol Have avoided his eye contact indirectly asking him to get out of room practically shouting at him ,with his full name ?....He quietly lets out a silent sob with few tears softly rolling down his cheek.

.

.

.

.

 

Jimin is excited as if its his date,

Confusing over cheesecake and Ice Cream cake ....-Aish this is so confusing!!!!Ahhhh​ what do I do these two look yummy and both go well with pasta thinks Jimin-while placing a finger on his chin while thinking -Cute...... the cashier thinks-

​"Hmm when do you plan eating it ?"Asks the cashier to solve his problem.

"Hmm.. At 12 pm lunch time ! will they be good with Pasta??"Asks Jimin noticing a knowing smile of cashier -why is he smiling ?Do I look stupid or what?-

"I suggest You take Cheesecake ,as I have tried it myself with my boyfriend Bam~,It was amazing ...and it is definitely better with Pasta."Cashier beams happily at the memory of their Date~ He have a habit of showing off that he is in a relationship and with Bambam his love~

"Okay then!!!~,Thanks alot for helping ~",Jimin pays the cashier who is smiling at him and giving him a quick thumbs up.-He thinks Jimin is planing a date ...because who the hell buys stuff at this time in morning ......Only the ones blinded by love....or idiots like himself...-

"Is your Boyfriend Bam..... In Busan?"Jimin asks quite unsure.-He wants to play with too friendly cashier-

He is dumbfounded and pretty shocked as this beautiful man infront of him knows his boyfriend ,how come??...Not that he doubt his boyfriend but still ..... "umm ...yes and how do you know that ?,"He enquires.

"Oh He must be living in his aunt's house in busan then ,and his house in Seoul is at nth street Row house no.1 right?"Jimin adds in response,Smirking at the way he cashier is confus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter