Why are you so easy?...

AREN'T WE BEST FRIENDS?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Bambam came back from Busan this morning Monday. 

He was wondering where is Jimin and who is feeding Jjangu as Jungkook don't seem to be home.... Jjangu's bowl was full and he was sleeping peacefully on Jimin's porch ...whose door was wide open. (Chanyeol often comes here and take Jimin'belongings to him ,He left his door open only for Jjangu...Their soceity is safe with 2 bodyguards on their side of wing anyways There houses have double door ,One for entrance and other for porch Basically designed for pets ,so its safe as to main door entrance into his house is locked,And other door is open for Jjangu )

Jungkook's POV

As I didn't go hospital as I was ashamed to meet anyone I needed sometime alone ,I don't think I can meet His eyes anymore ....So many things have changed Can we be friends again? .... I locked my self in bedroom .....

I heard Bambam knocking my door as Jjangu was in my backyard playing now-I fed him by keeping his bowls full because Jimin couldn't , Atleast I could do this -

I didn't open door or answered ...Bambam kept knocking ....I didn't answered and he left ,I had cried myself to sleep last night My eyes are droopy and I have dark circles around it ...I look so sick and ugly of course I dont want anyone to see me this way .

Then I heard noise outside ,I glanced outside by half lifting the window curtain' edge.....To see , Jimin was back along with Chanyeol , Baekhyun Jin and ....Namjoon? ...but they drove away and after he got out of the car.

Jimin was still looking beautiful and breathtaking even though his appearance was so weak and frail with few bruises due to me

 Bambam ran over them looking worried over Jimin's appearance,He hugged him ... Jimin was smiling as usual ...Most prettiest smile .

He glanced over my door before getting into his house ...-Can I talk to him after this , Will he not leave me-

I sat on the chair till night...whole day feeling depressed sad and crying sometimes -I may be the manliest man but I cry sometimes But I cry alone As I hate crying in front of others...Even in front of Jimin my Best friend...I never cry in front  of him,I cry alone where no one can judge me -..I have forgotten about Krystal my head is filled with.........Jimin Jimin Jimin....

I felt sore after hours of sitting at same place as I lay on my bed and switching on my phone .... adjusting brightness  I play a song 'Beautiful life' and sing along with it ,I felt so better .....so much better ....and It was getting dark outside

.

.

...It was the 30th song in my playlist I was listening to  ...When Chanyeol called me , I waited few rings before answering wondering if I should pick up ....

"Hello ? Jungkook ....where are you?" He asked softly .

"At h-home as usual " I answered my voice was hoarse and quivered

 " Hmmmm.... Are you ok ? ,Do you need something? "

"N-no I don't need anything....T-Thank you"

"You ok? You know right you can tell me anything Jungkook...? I know you may self blaming yourself ,It's not completely you fault....It was just misunderstanding... just think about it ...I know you figured that Jimin was not behind it ....Just don't blame yourself" I never say Thank you.....mostly never but I thanked him again for nth time from that day.

"Will that change anything? ....He will never talk to me like before....It's too late ...."

"Its never too late Kookie,And its Jimin we are talking about ....He will talk to you ...just tell him you are sorry"

"What if ....I-if he shut me down completely?....And never talk to me ...Am I in position to say sorry?"

"Kookie-ah ....I know he will never do that ...and you know him more than I do ......And yes you have a right for another chance ...He will understand it was not your fault...Just tell him how sorry you are ....Just try Kookie ...You will not have any regrets anymore ,There is no point hurting yourself and hurting him too,Just go "

"H-how shall I? ....I have never asked forgiveness to anyone ......urgh I Dont ing know what to do"

"Jungkook ,...Just be yourself ,he is right beside you ,Just go to him and tell him , Stalling won't do any better ....Come on he is your bestie ...Grow some balls bro .."

"Ya are you challenging me ? "

"If you say so ,I will see you guys tomorrow we planned skipping tomorrow...I will see how much of a man you are ...haha I hope you resolve this tonight like a man...and stop crying "

"Ya ...What are you tryi--" Aishhh he hanged up

 But he is right Jimin is my bestie ....I shall just talk to him and explain ....everything will be solved....I should end this quick ....He is too important to me I can't have him hate me for being wuss and hide all my life .

I can do this ....can I ....I can do this ...can I phewwwww... .....I will wait  till its night...I will think till then

I can't decide what to do sooner than I thought I was standing in front of his door ....What if he shut it on my face .....Oh no ,What shall I do hmmmm....Oh yes his bedroom window .

I creaked opened the window and Jumped in it was dark 9pm .....Oh I was nervous I am in his room ...It smells like him...

He was not in there ...He must be downstairs ....Bathroom is still steamy he must've taken bath and went downstairs ,shall I just go bac-- The door opened and he came up rubbing his eyes like a kitten ,Oh sweater paws... that freaking oversized pink sweater,Oh yes it was mine ...He have it -Aww it looks so cute on him-he was moving towards the bed in loose sweater pants .

He stopped as he caught Someone was there in his room ,he flinched and attempted to run,But I was quick I grabbed his wrist and tossed him over my shoulder man handling him , He tried protesting -dude no use ,have you seen yourself in mirror   damn how cuddly you look now I am not letting you go...plus I need to say sorry-

"What ar--"He squealed as I picked him by his shoulders only to place him on bed.

"....J-Jungkookie.?" He asked as I placed him on bed ........Did he just said Jungkookiee ?....Is he not pissed off ?

I hugged him by burying my face in his neck ,I just hummed in response my voice quivered while humming. 

Tears escaped my eyes,as he loosened up under my touch and started brushing my hair -Why are you so easy .....I want to cry...I know you don't want me to cry -

I cried on his neck,he was warm soft and he rubbed my back in soothing circles .....He understands me and how I am feeling right now ,we didn't spoke all night.

All I could hear was our heartbeats and my sniffing -may be his too- ,I just tighten my hug , tangled my legs into his.

JIMIN POV

Namjoon Hyung drived me home .

 It was uncomfartable when he smiled in my direction while driving.......It was awkward smile though .....Of course I smiled back , My hyungs were tired ....there eyes were puffy too Sorry hyungs.

I was horrified when I saw Chanyeol ....he was badly injured,though he said he was ok ....but still.

.

.

Jin Hyung was quiet all the time , He looked tired and dull but he hugged me all the time whispering comforting words in my ears asking forgiveness for being bad hyung and all you are not bad hyung ....I love you hyung , you are the best .

.

.

When I reached home , I saw Bambam was back ...who was worried by my appearance but I ensured him I was ok reasoning a stupid gang fight and all I know I lied ..I glanced over Jungkook's house I miss him ...Its been a day ...we were never away for so long ... The lights were off  I guess he was not home .....Hope he don't blame himself over everything ....Its not completely his fault......

After watching 'Marvel's Avengers' for nth time I decided to shower then.Ironman I miss him .....,.Jungkookie I miss you ..

Water was warm enough that made me feel more sleepy I had to  force my self out as I didn't wanted to leave the feeling of warm water hitting my skin so soon.... It was very relaxing after serious of events this week ...Some good or bad ...very bad events  ,I don't want to think about anything else right now, I Just need a goodnight sleep ......I am so tired I miss my bed.....though its only been two days away .

I changed into Jungkook's sweater not that I dont have anything to wear ...I just ...miss him ,his scent, his warmth.

I went back down to drink water only to come back and see something dark .......a shadow in my room and those eyes where on me I decided to run by my quick wits ,But I was thrown over ahoulder ......This scent ........Jungkook?.....

"J-Jungkookie?"I asked and he just hummed his voice quivered a bit Did he cry ,because of me .........Oh no ....I am sorry Kookie ,I swear I will make it up to you and her ...Please don't cry.

I made a mental note to talk with Krystal and started patting him and rubbing his back in soothing circles as He cried on my neck ....I have never seen him cry only heard him behind his bedroom door....he never trusted enough to cry in front of me ...he always cry alone ...which is too rare .....Whenever I doubted he was upset i ised to neak in his house and jear him cry in his bedroom ....I cry too along with him but behind the locked door....

Sorry Jungkookie you had to cry because of me ..I am hating myself now ....

​​​​​He must be here feeling guilty about earlier... How I wish I could cuddle with you when you not pity me but love me back ....its just a dead hope ....

It hurts me so much when you sniff ...,when you sob ....can't I just trade your pain with my happiness.......Please laugh and smile always .....It gives me hope to go on in my useless life .......I can't bear you cry and I hate being the reason of you tears  .....if you cry I cry .....

 

 

Jungkook's POV

We didn't exchanged a single word... I was sleepy but I didn't sleep and waited for him to sleep first Because I missed him ,Missed his beautiful face.

I slowly moved, Shifting him a bit so that we are face to face.We were so close ...only two inches away -I could kiss him ....wait what ?!!-

I ran my thumb over his bruises on his lips , My t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter