Something Special

AREN'T WE BEST FRIENDS?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook have a habit of sub conciously throwing his hands over  to find his phone on dashboard...when He doesn't find it,He springs up searching his pockets , only to find himself in Jimin's room ,He is familiar with it-(They often have sleep overs,He doesn't like cuddling and Jimin is an exception-)

He walks over to living room finding his bag on small couch beside entrance. Then events of last night rush into him , He smacks the back of his head 'Pabo he should have thrown me somewhere,I am so heavy and he had to carry me -I feel less manly now-usually I carry Him Ahhhh ' He instinctively moves towards kitchen humming Beautiful life (by crush ,goblin ost) Jimin's and his house is exact copy of each other except for Jungkook's weird interior set up ,Like He doesn't have couch,Just 2 bean bags and big space Infront of TV to watch movies while lying down -(He is habituated of having Jimin around him-)

Jungkook's bedroom is red and golden and he have less manly Iron man plushies ,Unlike Jimin's which is Blue and White with only necessary requirements -like fully mature and grown up- For exception He just have a live size Doraemon Plushie on his bed -which Jungkook gifted him on his sweet 16 birthday ....as he thought the colour matches the room,And the plushie was taller than Jimin ,So cute (^^) Sometimes Jungkook wishes He shouldn't​ have given it as Jimin cuddles less with him now,He looks so huggable ,adorable,beautiful ,sweet ,cute .....And lesser Hyung infront of him and Doraemon ~-

Their indepent two storeyed house have two bedrooms with attached bathrooms along with one spacious living room  .A beautiful backyard -(some times jjangu jumps in lol-) But Jungkook have useless overgrown grass and local small scrubs which dont even bother to water ,and all crow and pigeon excreta decorated (Weekly maids clean that though)

.One of the room is his bedroom and another is his gaming room,he basically never uses kitchen ,Bambam weekly once cook for them (-Aww so kind (^^)he thought at first ....comes out he wants them to take care of Jjangu whenever he is out clubbing or whatever .....Jungkook usually hand Jjangu to Jimin as they bond good together and Chimchim is a real softie ....taking care as if Its a human...)

 Unlike Jungkook's unmaintained house. Jimin likes living at a place which is clean and neat, He have small tress in his backyard and also near entrance ,which have pink and yellow flowers blooming~ ,One specific over grown cactus (-given by someone very important to him ...until now ....he never tells anyone who gave it ....as lot of people are curious of eyecatching over grown cactus ....Jimin just tells that its not a gift from his family...but just from someone special....Jungkook tried to get know who gave it ...but never forced him to answer ...as Jimin is really quiet during those conversations-)

Jimin made his extra room into a dance studio with lots of mirrors in it he is a great dancer knows four forms of dance perfectly and freestyle he practices daily and lives  on dancing He is y while dancing Jungkook always gets nervous when dances .... and to his competetive skills he dances along sometimes.Jungkook hates his part library (Only a book shelf accompanied with table and two chairs) but loves beautifully designed small studio enough for his small best friend.

Jimin have large 56 inches LED with home theatre .(Jungkook to his competition bought 60 inches LED ....IDIOT ....and Jimin finds it too cute to .)A comfortably long couch (converitble bed) along with two arm chairs with plushie decorated wooden stairs up to rooms .

 

 

Jungkook yawns Infront of fridge and takes a Yellow post sticky note and smiles to himself -dang what is he gonna do ? his besty is just too cute - He showers and gets ready already late only gave 5 mins in spare he rushes out locking  the Door(Jimin's). He finally reaches school and enters the class panting heavily and searches for certain brown haired boy in his usual place .A half frown takes up on his lips as he finds it empty.And his classmates whispering too much than usual.Something is  fishy...(actually its first time Jimin skipped his class without Jungkook)

 

He leans over the desk to look under it and finds Jimin's mobile under it .He is not too surprised because this happens all the time that idiot Forgets his belongings.He sighs and unlocks the screen with passcode to read 'BRAT DONT BE LATE HURRY AND COME TO TERRACE AFTER THIS CLASS ,I SKIPPED CLASS AND YOU Won't BE Able TO DO SO ....Because AS U READ THIS Message​  BIOLOGY SIR WILL Show UP =_= LOL I Tried calling you and also messaged you and i got no response so I had to do this ,Anyways HURRY AFTER CLASS ITS HALF EMERGENCY ,~Jimminniee

This message was typed on his message app. Jungko

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter