Ignore the feeling

AREN'T WE BEST FRIENDS?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jimin ah, .....Jiminieee!!! Jiminn!! ,Jimin Ahh " Jungkook runs all the way through hall after spotting his best friend  .He is so excited that he nearly pushes his last year home-room teacher.
He pushed the crowd hastily making his way towards lockers hearing low grunts and whispers on the way .

I want to propose her....only he can help me ,but why the hell is He avoiding me?-Jungkook thought.

Jimin is completely aware of the topic or person Jungkook is gonna talk about ,But he pretends to be unintrested ,swiping his phone screen reading comments on his instagram page casually leaning on his locker, Beautiful Sapphire blue Headsets gifted by Jungkook are lying loosely on his neck its wire in his ipod,which is hidden in his pocket. As usual his shoe lays laying freely on the ground, as he hates tying them.Their school uniforms are Dark Blue (Just like School 2013)

I am not in the mood to hear him ranting about that girl....I am seriously tired ...I need sometime ....why can't he understand when I am clearly avoiding him.-Jimin thought

Even though every hair accessories is forbidden
(According to student council president - Suho),Park Chanyeol Always wears a snapback and ,empty rimmed glasses.
Jimin always wanted to but don't want to seem he is copying some one.(more like copying his friend)
Chanyeol (Channie as  Jimin and Jungkook calls him) is their project mate sometimes ,also one of thier close friend in their circle.
He is very studios but very passionate about his Rap And Is a heart throb of many Girls in this campus

Chanyeol towers his friends near lockers and was attempting to talk to Jimin (His crush )when he hears Jungkook shouting running all the way from his class , grabbing attention of almost everyone - though that is not very unusual of him- 

Whats with that dork ? and why does he comes everytime I tried talking to Jiminie?-Chanyeol thought.

Jungkook finally reaches his best friend panting hard ..."Jiminieeee..." He starts , Jimin just hums in response.

......

" Jiminie I was calling you yesterday ,why didn't you answer me?...Well anyways I wanted to tell you something very important" He squeals."You know Jung--"..He got cut off by Jimin."Oh no!!!Our neighbour says my electricity have been blown off.... He is panicking , sorry Kookie I will catch up later ,Gotta go bye"Jimin finishes as he sprints his way to main gate , without even looking back at once.

I just wanted to tell that Krystal knows my name as we met in library yesterday ...but why are you avoiding me.....something is off.. (Jungkook thought)

"Are you guys in fight or something?" Asks Baekhyun -The beauty of the class,Most beautiful being with most beautiful eyes,Perfect Beauty.......Are the lines of praises he gets all the time,both from guys and girls-

"No, I don't think so...We were normal yesterday ....when I was about to say something important, He said he was busy and had some errands to run,and he left pretty quickly,just like today"Jungkook answers , Thinking deeply about what possible errands Jimin might've had because he knows his schedule,There was no plan of doing anything else ...as they planned upon meeting at his house for watching Guardians of Galaxy.He left pretty quickly ...even though Jimin also had something to share about his Crush.And even today He doesn't even spare him a glance and lie about electricity problem (Obvious lie).They are neighbours to each other since 7th grade,and BamBam is their common neighbour friend in that society,And as far as he know he is out on a family trip to Busan ,He told him yesterday night -If 3am is considered 'night' not 'midnight'- and asked him to watch over his pet 'Jjangu' .And he is sure Jimin isn't aware of it as Bambam called him saying Jimin's cell was off and of course didn't tekk him about his trip and is the only neighbour they are in touch.And he just lied about him. What the actual ?

It kinds of hurts him and he feels suddenly sick, like his stomach is churning aching badly....when he thinks about something Jimin might be hiding from him..Are you hiding something?....He ignores that feeling (Pride hurt)... and casually shrugs his shoulders when Chanyeol asks,"Did you anything stupid yesterday?"

Baekhyun pats him on his shoulder and tells him to follow where Jimin is headed ,As their school nears dispersal anyways

Jungkook is still dazed staring at the front gate , not even glancing away once, he places his books in locker, pulls up his bag and holds its straps like holding for his dear life, knuckles turning white ,HE IS NERVOUS -Jungkook kind of person full of pride and intimidating aura is very rarely nervous, its mostly when it comes to seriousness with his most important people in his life ,like his Mom,Dad and Jimin-

He walks out of the school,he sees tiny figure of Jimin disappearing far away like at the other end of horizon.

Jimin turns left ,but their society is on right turn .

His head hung low, shoulders slouched down,he is staring at the ground while walking, Jungkook silently follows Him like a predator,He stops when he sees Jimin crash down on the ground, at the park.


He starts sobbing audibly,"Why .....W-whats wrong...(hiccup)...why do I feel sick, I should not c-care.....w-why cant I tell h-him.....Why it has to be this way .....W-why cant I control this feeling...It hurts so bad..umma....It hurts so bad , as if my heart will explode if I dont c-cry...Why no o-one u-understands me?....How will I face him ?...He must b-be hating me......I lied......uwaaa.....I dont wanna live umma....I wanna come to you"Jimin cries sobbing loudly , there is no one in the park, He is in the middle ,Hand clenched on his chest ....as if his heart will come out if he doesnt
hold it.

Jungkook who was hiding behind bushes hears everything (partially) ,and feels guilty of being a bad friend,As he was just gonna blabber about his crush like everytime once again today .
Without asking Jimin if he is ok , or do he had any problems.He never saw Jimin cry in his entire life,Because that guy is sunshine and fluff ball everytime bubbly and jolly.


And when Brown haired boy says that he doesnt want to live,Jungkook feels a sharp pang in his heart. And he quickly runs towards Jimin and embraces him in a tight
hug , hands drawing circle his back to soothe him down, and his chin on the said boy hairs,he is rocking him back and forth to calm him down.

Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter