My Rival is My Husband .

AREN'T WE BEST FRIENDS?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N its a bit more Namjin and Chanbaek and rest of the story is more Jikook

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baekhyun's  POV

Jimin was in ward now Doctor said He is better now ,he had to take those medicines for his liver ,Those are immuno recipients ,I guess Jimin have had organ transplant not so long ago .Why did he never talked about it . Idiot at least should have told Chanyeol about it ...

Oh Chanyeol...Where is he ??? Should I search for him ??? Is he in Dange--

As If on cue my phone rings -you can call me monster ~~-

One heck of loud ring tone as the nurses gave me angry look

When I saw the  caller and I jumped from my seat .. "Channie ,where are you ?? how are you ?? why didnt you answer my calls today ?? why did you switched it of ?? "I asked basically shouting in anger ,at the corner of the hall.

"Baek I ....I am sorry I-I was attacked ..Now i am in police station​ charging my phone , ..I am fine now ..I immediately called you as  ...."

"W-what !! who attacked you ??? ,I am coming. which police staion?? ? " I ask  and thats when a nurse come to me and say "The patient is awake .." Chanyeol hears it and say "What happened Baekhyun who is the patient? ,where are you?,I am coming "He stutters.

"I am at Seoul City Hoslital ,I will explain you when you come here and I want to know about what happend to you "I say and Hangs up to see Jimin .

.

.

He was on bed ... smiling ...but when he looked at my tired face with red and puffy eyes he frowned.

That time my phone rings again ....Caller was Jimin ...wait what jimin ?? ...Oh yes his phone is with Jungkook ...I reject  the call .....That  ...And move to sit beside Jimin .

"I am f-fine dont worry Byunnie" says Him .

"Yes Chimmy ,Get well soon ,Okay .....Want to eat some thing ?"I ask taking his soft hands in mine

 "Umm ...yes , I want fries ^_^", he says smiling reaching his eyes -so beautiful ....even with bruises ...So cute-

"Ok Minmin ,But why didnt you tell us about this earlier "I asked carefully rubbing his hands.

He looked away .....may be he is not ready to disclose about his transplantation....is he sick??....I hope he his fine.

"Minmin I will be back with you fries okay ....Jin hyung will come now "I said as I got up and left.

..

 

.

.

. Jungkook's POV

I locked my self in my room ,Junior's words repeated in my head and my internal conflict started ,....-...Braceket ??? Tickets ???Is that What Jimin planned ,? .,...of course you ...May be I misunderstood ....,Yes you should have asked first ....Yes  what the ,Why did I do that to him ??? Did I ever lay even a finger on him ?? why this time ??......You were angry ,You were angry once your Younger sister died ,You nearly killed the doctor ,you were angry when you elder brither was bullied you burned bullies ,You were angry yesterday because you hated when You saw Krystal cry OR you hated the one who hurt you is Jimin ????What made you angry ???.......Yes angry I was angry ,holy ,Will he forgive me now ,He looked at me ptifully ,When. I had hit him that day......No he will leave you forever,and forget you .....No !!!

 

I search for my phone in schools jacket only to find Jimins phone ,I unlocked it  ... He have our Selca as his wallpaper Jimin Ah forgive me ,.will you?,

I Read Baekhyun's message oh his phone,.....I could swear that my heary stopped ...,I immediately rushed towards school ,Only to to find it locked and when I jumped in ,Infirmary was empty and bathroom had traces of blood over it.

I felt tears in my eyes and my vision got blurry .... As I called Chanyeol to find it busy , After some time I called Baekhyun from Jimins phone ...He rejected it ,I sat on bed as tears roll down my eyes What happend.

Once again I called Chanyeol but he rejected too.......But after some he text me name of a hospital and address .-he must've known That I have Jimins phone and called to enquire after that broadcasted message -

I switched off my device  after placing Jimin's phone in my drawer Iclosed my eyes to rest .....I Can't......I can't face  him now ....I am too afraid to face him...or anyone...They all must be pissed off. 

.

.

 

 Namjoon's POV

After hearing from Jackson who claimed to not to be the one harmed Jimin ,Declaring that he only replaced bracelet with a letter ....'I don't like you so stop staring at me in class This is all I could give you .....now get lost' written in letter ,I was not sure If that was fatal .

I came and sat beside Jin  who buried his face and in his hand ,...when I  touched his shoulder  ...he moved away from my touch ..-Jin hates me-

I may hate Jimin but I feel guilty that I am somehow responsible of what condition he is now ,I have never seen Jin  this angry ....He used to be  protective towards me ...I miss that side of him , .......What are we now ??? even though  he is married to me ...But he hates me like always.

 

Jin and Namjoon was married because their parents who were friends once -they are rivals now...Namjoon's dad started this rivalry due to some misunderstandings...- ....they married them in there childhood ...that was forgotten as soon as they became rivals.

But One day Namjoon's dad rival Hyesung leaked the secret that His son was already married ....On time of Namjoon's engagement with Yoona -His lovely girlfriend ....Thats what Namjoon thinks ....He was basically forcing her to mary him ....because she rejected him {Him .....The Kim Namjoon ....} infront of her friends ....He blackmailed his father of killing and wiping his whole family off the earth......He accepted that then. But he never loved Yoona .....just wanted her because he took challenge from his group buddies to make her his. Hyesung's son Oh Sehun loves Yoona and Yoona loves him too ....It was Sehun's plan to expose Namjoon and his secret - . Namjoon was so furious when his Childhood marriage was leaked ...and Above that his father Ordered him to bring his husband with him ...Just to show off the world.

And kept his image stable by saying 'It was a publicity stunt and Namjoon's husband lives with him ,Namjoon had to obey him and live with his husband against his own will ' -but he loves his father and will do anything for him-

Seokjin's father tried opposing the idea but Namjoon convinced him some how.

FLASHBACK ****

AUTHOR POV

Thats when Namjoon saw Seokjin for the first time after 8 Years when he bashed in his house on one evening ....Moving the guards aside....almost destroying everything that came in his way.

Seokjin -He remembers him,Beautiful boy ,who had so much confident on his face {For namjoon he was most beautiful in whole school at 4th grade ...even Prettier and handsome than All grown up Girls and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter