Anger is not your friend

AREN'T WE BEST FRIENDS?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ITS A DOUBLE UPDATE !!! MAKE SURE READING PREVIOUS CHAPTER

A/N It's a violence ...... actually a bit in the end ....it's a double update ...make sure to read previous chapter ....This is what you guys are waiting for ... Enjoy~~~~~

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Baekhyun's POV

"I am sorry Jimminie,I should have stayed with you instead of smoking on stairs, then this wouldn't have happend,"Chanyeol says embarrassed as he looks at the​ ground all the time . 

I started cleaning their wounds ,

Firstly I placed an ice pack on Chanyeol's ribs . Of Course I had to lift his shirt -omg abs, I get to see it very rarely though {Yeah yeah we are room mates but still ,He is not the type to go shirtless all the time}- I blushed a little { Ok fine my cheeks were pink tint ... whatever} Chanyeol didnt even look at me since the morning incident,But now he closed his eyes hissing only to open them and look at me muttering a small 'Thank you' .

I smiled at him with my pink tint  cheeks -Yahh Author stop with the pink!!{Its different pink not girly pink!!} -

Everything between us is back to normal now, since when I was sleeping in school's infirmary today ....

FLASHBACK****

I slept while crying,I was tired of feeling sick and unwanted I wanted to go home and cry all day in bathroom But I stayed because Chanyeol said so.....,My pillow beneath me was wet with tears I didn't know why I cried so much ,May be I feared to be hated by Chanyeol I woke up to someone caressing my hairs ,and strong smell of cigarette around me...When I opened my eyes I saw him ...my angel ~ ..Chanyeol ...whose eyes were closed,Turning to side ,He was sighing and Cigarette clouds coming out of his lips

I moved my hand and snatched the cigareette out of his mouth ... He flinched a little  by sudden action ,and smiled while turning towards me. His smile was taken up by a frown up side down when he looked at me -was I ugly ?!-

"Hey why you Had to cry ?....Your eyes are r-red" He said while looking away.

"Oh..... yeah ....I was missing someone.." I said in hoarse voice while sitting up ,Not looking at him ...

"I am s-sorry......for making you feel down.....so sorry....you must be missing your mom ......I am sorry......You are my only friend that understands me....you a-are important to me Byunnie .." Said Him ...While hugging me ...I was happy a little but word 'Friend' gave me sudden weird feeling ...And yes I miss my mom the most (Died in car accident),But Idiot I was missing you the most ...Only If I could tell... I didn't said anything ....But hugged him back . .

We stayed like that about 5 mins may be....but It felt like eternity....I wanted to stay like that hugging him more But.....

"Hmmm, Well sorry to disturb your sweet romantic private time boys ,But please don't make a mess here ..go to your home and 'Do it -Teasing tone-' ,.....Well what ever ,Lock infirmary before leaving" Said the School's nurse ('Yesung' was written on his name batch  ) ,Rustling something in his box ,not even looking at us.

 Realisation hit us ,we separated quickly jumping away We both were blushing as the nurse thought we were couple...-I wish Ahh~ -

"N-no we Are just fri--",Chanyeol started but was cut off by him ,When he waved and walked away casually. ,- Just friends I thought....yeah what else you want.....Nothing anymore.....Thats right you deserve it.-

Chanyeol got up from bed,"Byunnie ,I am going to get Jimin ,you rest here ok" With that he left quickly to avoid awkwardness.

 I Stayed there for a minute ,But followed him as I was feeling better after the hug, -Hug me more baby ~:3 ......wait.!! what!!? baby??Idiot bacon .......Stop!! I want to call him baby let me do it ,Atleast in my mind ......Yikes !!!!Whatever its your brain too,do whatever you want ..-...I was smiling after internal conflict in my mind. I looked up following Him ,Only to find Jimin and him against the wall [A/N stop squealing y guys..=_=]and Jin just punched Chanyeol on his ribs in library class.

END OF FLASHBACK*****

"Its my fault,I was too excited to go home,I hurried and that happend."Jimin says reassuring a smile ,when Both of them stares him ,with worried look ..he continues.."Hey see I have you guys,I don't need anyon--"He is cut off by Yoongi..who is leaning on the door casually.

"You dont need me too?"He pouts -Rare thing for him to do-

Jimin just laugh and pat a space beside Chanyeol offering him to sit down .

Meanwhile I cleaned Jimin's lower lip and placed a small white bandage -He hissed...I could see Yoongi's painful expression-I was done treating them ....I was about to lay down on bed and ask what happend but then Yoongi spoked again.

"Yah I hate hospitals and ...This ing smell,.....Lets get out of here ....ummm...how about I treat you guys Chicken grilled sandwiches?"Asks Yoongi ,Looking at us.We glanced at each other in surprise, -Yoongi only treats him special occasions May be he wants to say sorry from Jin's side-we say in Unison,"Yes!"

"Ok we will buy and eat near extra benches in corner of hall , which is less crowded today,and I don't like Canteen guy staring at you guys all the time ok?"Yoongi asks expectantly.Yeah we are pretty handsome.....everyone stares at us ~

We say "Yeah!! Sure"In unison once again.

We casually sit on the benches legs hanging low, eating sandwiches,drinking Coca-Cola and fries along with it.From best western fast food restaurant 'Infires Man' or so it was named.(so inspiring)

YOONGI POV

They are all happy and had forgotten about what occurred just few minutes ago. Chanyeol is making Derp faces and telling worst jokes to make Jimin and Baekhyun laugh, As Jimin laughs uncontrollably titling his head to side , eyes forming beautiful crescents -Why do I feel like I will dissolve In his laugh if he continues laughing,His smile is making me feel weird,He somehow makes me smile and laugh too as he is too contagious and un resistable ,Thinks Yoongi Blankly staring at Jimin- who laughs again when he remembers a Dad joke Jin once told him,~He is too damn cute thinks Yoongi ,I had to forcefully stop the urge to pinch his pink flushy cheek and wanted to throw away a little bandage on the corner of his lip ...to which he winces lowly while smiling,That ugly white Bandage covers his kissable plump pink lips,Which forms pouts every now and then when Chanyeol or Baekhyun throws a lame joke and laughs at him   ....I want to hug hi....    .....wait !! What? What did I just say ???? what the hell,....you will be the death of me Park Jimin ....I am so confused ....You are supposed to be the one falling for me and my undeniable beauty.*snort*....,But I can't help it other way round,what did you do to me ?...I wan-- He was dragged out from his thoughts when Jimin turns to his right , shocked to see Seokjin standing near them."J-jin hyung?"Asks Jimin and I say in unison .

Chanyeol is back with his intimidating aura and bores holes in Seokjin's skull when he stands up abruptly, Baekhyun Holds him back and questions him,"Ya you,Why are you after hurting our Minnie, Aren't you satisfied?,....What do you want now?".

"See I never wanted to fight and Jimin understands it ......it's between me and him, And I actually never wanted to hurt him,He is like a younger brother to me,......I care fo-.... Well anyways guys, I am not here to fight again,I just wanted to say sorry ."Say Jin and bows his head to 90 ° bow,Uttering 'sorry' and 'please forgive me' many times.

I was purely in shock as I have never seen Jin without guards and bowing someone younger than him.I glanced over to see Jimin ....Who is at verge of crying and goes over to Hug Jin making him stand straight. -How can you forgive someone that easily ...I thought..a little furious-

-Yeah ,hit him and now bow in front of him , of course you know he cares

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter