[ ♡ ] .002

Broken Hearts of Literature.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2: Prologue, part two.

 

 

The dull pounding against her head woke Nami the next morning as she blinked her eyes open, moving to a sitting position. She took in her surroundings with widen eyes. "This is definitely not my apartment," she trailed off. "where am I?" she questioned herself softly, not noting the fact that she was after several minutes later. She gasped softly, her body was completely and the only thing covering it was the blanket on her right now. 

"Don't tell me," she muttered quietly. 

And her suspicions were answered. She did sleep with some guy she met at the club, and quite frankly.. she couldn't remember leaving. Well, maybe because she was too drunk to remember. She shrugged at her own thoughts before taking a quick glimpse of the man besider her. She took in his features and her eyes widened even more — practically remembering who he was and that she was the one to make a move on him. 

"Baekhyun," he mentioned, "I'm not from around here." 

She remembered that she was the one who asked him to dance. She remembered that she was the one to ask him to take her away, and seeing that he's a guy— he did what any guy would do when a girl asks him to take her home after much intoxication between both parties.

Nami covered and silently slid out of the bed as she moved to grab her clothes — quickly throwing them on as Baekhyun shifted. She paused in a stunned manner, but once she realized that he was still sound asleep, she continued to throw on her clothes on. She grabbed her purse and shoes as she scurried to the door, closing it softly so that she wasn't going to wake him.

For that matter, she was ready to do the walk of shame while trying to sneak into her apartment that she shared with her roommate.

Baekhyun

 

Baekhyun groaned, rolling over as he felt the pain throbbing against his forehead. He didn't know how many he had to drink last night, but he did know that the drink was making him regret drinking so much. He rolled onto his back and threw his arm over his eyes while his other arm extended by his side. "God, I hate myself," he muttered to himself while furrowing his brows against his arm. 

He didn't know what time it was, and he honestly didn't care. The hangover was more painful than worrying about the day that was just about to start. 

"Raise and shine, buddy!" The voice boomed allowing Baekhyun to groan even more. He turned his body and threw the pillow over his head. He didn't really want to deal with Yixing so early in the morning, and he regretted giving the man his extra hotel card because it meant this every morning. "Go away, hyung," he mumbled under the pillow, but Yixing chuckled while throwing himself to sit on the bed.

Yixing did a double-take, blinking with a confused expression. "Baek, where's the girl?" He questioned, still wondering where the girl that his friend left with last night went. Baekhyun peered the pillow off and raised a brow at the older man. "What girl?" He questioned in return.

"You brought a girl back here. Where'd she go?" Yifxing sat up before moving to sit himself in the chair much towards the far corner. Baekhyun's nose cringed at the question. What girl? 

He then grabbed the bed sheets cautiously, raising it up slowly to realize that he did have a girl over, and they had the night before when he was wasted. "Oh !" Baekhyun exclaimed, jolting himself up to a sitting position. His eyes went wide as Yixing stared at him with amusement. "Remember now?" Baekhyun nodded slowly, ignoring the increasing headache that he was getting. He had brought someone back to his hotel,and now he was trying to remember who it was. For the longest, he sat there and pondered on the many possibilities of who it could be until he remembered.

"What's yours, beautiful?" He ushered, taking her chin in between his index finger and thumb as his eyes stared down to her lips. 

She leaned in to his touch and grinned: "Na Mi."

"Did I actually flirt with someone last night?" Baekhyun uttered, blinking in confusion. Yixing snorted a laugh and shook his head. "I mean, you brought back a hot girl, and you can't remember if you flirted with her or not? Wow." The brunet glared at the older before huffing. But he did have to admit, he was surprised at her confidence when she asked him if they wanted to get away. Eventually, he was going to remember the and what not when he wasn't hungover, but right now... the pain was too much for him to handle. 

Baekhyun hummed and blankly stared at the wall in front of him, thinking how beautiful the girl he bumped into yesterday morning was. Then he met her in the club, of all places, and then he brought her back here. A small grin crept onto his lips as Yixing blinked, waving his hand in front of Baekhyun. 

"Hello, Earth to Baekhyun? Anyone instead that meek little brain?" 

Offended, Baekhyun swatted his friend's hand away. "Get out, bro, I'm go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter