Chapter 7

Was Never

Wheew! Hi guys..,exams are finally over, which means I get to update more often and I hope I don't disappoint anyone on this story. If I do, please tell me what I can improve on and yeah, do check out my other stories too it will be featured in the other story column and let's get started...

~~~~~~~~~~

1 month later...

Momo's parents have passed away due to an unknown car accident that has yet been discovered. Momo is currently sitting infront of the computer in the lawyer's office with lawyer, Mr Park. They were reviewing the CCTV footage of the accident. Momo saw a figure. "Wait rewind." Momo said. Mr Park nodded and did as told. "Stop!" Momo said. Mr Park paused the video. Momo saw a female figure. "Zoom in." Momo said. Mr Park captured the image and zoomed in. Momo gasped when she saw Luna. "What?" Momo asked herself. Mr Park was also in shock. 

"Find out the information of Luna and where she was on that day or the days before my parents death." Momo said. Mr Park nodded. "Ah! And review the footage of the abandoned road where Jonghyun was killed." Momo said. If she could find out what happened to Jonghyun, Luna is absolutely dead. Mr Park did as told and pulled out his thumbdrive to first save the picture before going to search for the footage of the abandoned road. 

"Play the video." Momo said. Mr Park nodded. Momo watched closely with her eagle eye. She saw a figure. "Pause and rewind for 2 seconds." Momo said. Mr Park nodded. Mr Park did as told. "Now, zoom in." Momo said. Mr Park nodded. She was sure it was Luna although the picture graphic was not very clear but it was not as clear to prove that Luna killed many. "Find out her whereabouts from Jonghyun's death up to my parents' this is getting alittle suspicius that they were planned in a month." Momo said.

Mr Park nodded and stood up. Momo stood up after. "But! You know. I found out that you have been helping Luna. You know what will happen." Momo asked as she heard a gunshot and Mr Park fainted. Her bodyguards appeared from the side. Momo looked up and saw the cctv system got shut down. Momo sighed and grabbed the thumbdrive and computer from the table and placed it inside her bag. Momo knew Mr Park is not real.

 (Let me explain I know it is confusing you I bet you guys are going to ask "What do you mean when you mean that Mr Park isn't real? He is human after all." Mr Park is human...duh! But he is an imposter. Momo knows that but still hires him to expose him along with Luna, okay? Clear? Great, now back to the story!) 

Momo left the building with her bodyguard, Jonathan. Momo entered the car and returned to the family home. She entered the mansion with her maids behind her. Momo decided to go to her study and ordered maids to take care of Joonhi who was in the garden playing with Buddy. Momo entered her study and pulled out the thumbdrive. To prevent viruses from getting into the Doiuse's computer. She used a old computer that does have the imformation of Doiuse but only the basic...

She plugged in the thumbdrive and went through the files. She found a file labled 'Momo' and clicked on it. She opened up the file and saw the plan of taking her down. She read the files and went back to the information platform. True or not, no information was stolen but Momo knows that it was just a surface of things. She knew that the information had been copied from the 1 hour of time she was using the computer. Momo smiled and pulled out the thumbdrive. She held the thumbdrive tightly as she smirked into the air. 

"My Lady! My lady! This is bad!" Her maid Sunji called as she barged into the study. Momo looked up to see Sunji trying to catch her breath. "My lady! Young Master has been shot." Sunji said. Momo got up immediately and rushed out with Sunji to the garden. Jung-In approached her.

"Report!" Momo demanded. "Yes, My lady. Young master was out here playing with Buddy. A maid were at the side watching them while the others went in to get some water for Young master. We heard gunshots and came out again and saw Young Master on the floor." Jung-In said. Momo appraoched Joonhi who was lying on the grass and family doctors were trying to help him.

Jung-In and Sunji appraoched her cautiously. "Sunji! Get the maid who was last here." Momo said. The family head doctor, Yu Jaeseok appraiched Momo. "Doctor Yu! How is he?" Momo asked. "My lady, this is a serious case. He has lots quite a lot of blood and with his heart problem. We might not be able to save him. We will do our best and hope for it too." Jaeseok said. Momo nodded as tears fell.

"My lady!" Jaeseok bowed. The other doctors, Kim Jungkook, Song Ji Hyo, Kang Gary, Haha, Kim Seokjin appraoched Jaeseok. "My Lady! I am sorry for this sad news but he breathed his last. His heart failed before we could save him." The doctors bowed after Seokjin announced Joonhi's death. "What? How? How?" Momo asked. "It was all you who did it of course." Seokjin smirked. Momo backed away and fell down a clift? The last thing she saw was smirking faces of her workers and larva before it turned black.

"My lady!" A voice came. "My lady!" Sunji called. Momo opened her yes slowly. Momo sat up franticly. "Where is my baby? Did he die?" Momo asked. "My lady. Young master is in the hospital with Young Lady." Momo nodded. (Young Lady is Melody, Momo's cousin{fake} they are not related in reality.) "My lady, you aummonded the maid who last saw Young Master before he got shot." Sunji said. "So it was all true? Joonhi got shot?" Sunji nodded. "Send the car." Momo said getting up and walked out with Sunji walking behind her while calling Chauffer Kim. 

Chauffeur Kim pulled over and opened the door for Momo, who entered the car frantically. Chauffeur Kim immediately started the car. "Chauffeur Kim to the hospital, where Joonhi is." Chauffeur Kim nodded and started the car. "Mr Kim, how is Joonhi?" Momo asked. "The doctors called and said that Young Master's blood pressure has dropped and may lose his life due to the fact that he has heart condition." Chauffeur Kim said. "Speed up." Momo said. "My lady, this is the fastest." Chauffeur Kim said. "Step on it, my baby is in the hospital. Debts can be paid. I will pay them double." Momo said. Chauffeur Kim nodded and stepped on it more. They reached the hospital quickly. Momo stepped out with Jonathan bowing to her and walking in with her. Chauffer Kim returned to the house.

Momo arrived at the sugery room and saw Melody who was waiting frantically outside with her boyfriend, Samuel. Melody was pregnant and was due in 3 months. "Unnie!" Momo called. Melody turned around. Momo gave Melody a small hug. They broke hug and turned back to the surgery room when the doors opened. There was body covered with a white cloth lying on a strecher unconsious. "What?" Momo asked.

"We couldn't save him. He was too weak and his heart stopped. His brain has shutted down." The doctor said. "What? My baby, my baby, died?" Momo asked. The doctor nodded. "No! There must be a mistake, it is impossible. Recheck!" Momo said. The doctor opened the cloth and it was indeed Joonhi underneath it. There were even blood stains on his forehead. "Where is the bullet?" Momo asked. "Here, I thought you might need it." The doctor said handing her a plastic bag with a bullet inside. Momo took it and carrassed Jopnhi's head softly before he was pushed away to a temparary room until Momo decides on a day for his burial. "When-" The doctor wanted to ask something. "Prepare his burial tomorrow, give me your most expensive one." Momo said. "Ah, yes." The doctor said as he walked away. 

Momo turned to Jonathan who bowed at her. "Jonathan! Send this to the lab." Momo said as she walked of with tears in her eyes. Jonathan nodded. Chauffuer Kim was sent again and Momo entered the car and Chauffeur Kim drove off. "My lady, I'm sorry for the loss of Young Master." Chauffeur Kim said with tears in his eyes. When Momo returned the maids were sobbing as she exited the car. "My lady!" Sunji cried. "Get Joonhi's things and placed them neatly in his room. No one shall entered his room or walk past ir with out my permission after placing everything inside." Momo said as she entered the garden. "Yes, my lady." The maids chorused as they began moving. 

Momo walked towards Buddy who was howling due to the loss of Joonhi. "Buddy!" Momo called. Buddy walked over to her slowly. "I'm sorry, Buddy. You lost a great friend. Don't worry. We will go to the burial tomorrow." Momo said hugging Buddy. Buddy howled again looking at the sky. Momo smiled as Buddy her tears. "Sunji! Move Buddy into the house and gove him a bath." Momo called. Sunji appeared. "Yes, my lady!" Sunji said as she took Buddy into the house and the maids rushed over to get Buddy's things.