Chapter 9

Was Never

1 day later...

It was the day of the burial...Momo was dressed in black all over and drove off herself to the funeral. Simon was waiting for her already. It was a funeral exclusive to the Hirais and the hospital staffs only. The hospital staff paid their respect before leaving. Momo's other relatoves also left after paying their respect. Momo and her staff were the last to leave espically Joonhi's maids, they were very fond of Joonhi as he made them forget their fatige. Buddy was also there. He was laying down beside Momo and was whimpering. Momo patted him to calm herself down. The funeral ended as the van took Joonhi's body to the burial and buried him. 

Simon approached her after the ceromony with an envelope in hand. "My lady! From the lab." Simon said. Momo turned around and got the envelope. She untied the strings slowly and took out the piece of paper inside. The paper showed the result of the fingerints in the bullet that killed Joonhi. Momo eyed a bold sentence.

The fingerprint on the bullet belongs to a guy named Park Dong Sun.

"What?" Momo asked herself. She placed the paper balck and tied back the strings before cluching on the envelope tightly. "I'm going to expose you Kim Luna." Momo smiled as she entered the car and drove off to Doiuse. She arrived and was greeted by the guard who took her car keys and parked her car. Momo reached her office and was greeted by her assistant, Dowon. "Ma'am, your car keys." Dowon said handing Momo her car keys. Momo nodded and took it. "Ah! Get Jeongyeon." Momo said. Dowon nodded and picked up the phone and dialed for Jeongyeon as she sat down while Momo entered her office. Momo placed everything down on her table and hung her coat. 

She stood next to the window with her arms crossed. "You took my everything so I'll claim it back slowly. It took you threee months from Jaebum leaving Joonhi and me to you killing Joonhi, my parents and Jonghyun. I will get justice back so painfully until you know what pain is when you have nothing but darkness." Momo said, looking out on the bustling streets.

"Ma'am, Lawyer Jeongyeon has arrived." Dowon said fro, the intercom. Momo walked over to the phone and pressed the intercom. "Send her in." Momo said as she released the intercom button. Jeongyeon entered as Momo walked over to the sofa set and table. "Sit." Momo said. Jeongyeon nodded and sat down on the couch next to Momo. Momo sat on a armchair and crossed her legs. "What is it Momoring?" Jeongyeon asked. "I found it." Momo said. Jeongyeon looked at her with a puzzled look. "I found what it takes to bring Luna down." Momo said. "What?" Jeongyeon asked. Momo uncrossed her legs and walked over to her desk, taking the envelope as she returned again to sit down. "This!" Momo said placing the envelope on the table. Jeongyeon took the envelope and opened it. 

"What?" Jeongyeon asked. "Of course. This is not enough, I did some research and found something intersting." Momo said as the projector and the screen rolled down. The screen lit and it appeared to be a face of a man. Momo stood up and walked towards the screen. "This guy Park Dong Sun, is Luna's half brother. He is currently a wanted criminal by the United police after trafficking 30 people people into the Nation. He also got drugs and guns in. And according to research only military companies produce this bullet and the gun that contain this bullet." Momo said pressing the powerpoint to move to the next slide. "And the fact that Luna's dad owns a military company doesn't explain it all. But according to the designer of this gun, he explained that the bullet goes onto their Moons edition 320 model." Momo said as the lights went on and the screen and projector went up to the ceiling again.

"Wow! Momo, impressive." Momo shurgged as she returned to her seat. "Get this case going." Momo said. "I'll contact you once I have done the preparations." Jeongyeon said as she takes the envelope with her and left. Momo sighed. Dowon entered with a cup of tea and set it down before leaving. Momo sighed as she looked at the photo frame next to the armchair. She picked it up. It was a photo of Joonhi that Kris gave her. He was only about 3 that time. Momo lifted the frame carefully and touched it as she smiled. "Baby, mama will get you revenge." Momo said as she touched the picture of Joonhi. Momo felt tears drip again, she place the frame down and wiped her tears.

Momo sighed as she looked out to the window and walked towards the window. She looked out the window and remembered places she went to with Joonhi. She suddenly remembered about the kindergarten. She pressed the intercom and called Dowon in. "Dowon! Remember the kindergarten I used to work at? What happened to it?" Momo asked. "Ma'am, it is still running due to the funds that you have gave." Dowon said. "Buy the kindergarten and place the land around it under our name." Momo said. "Yes, Ma'am." Dowon said. "Also, I will be going there for a few times a week." Momo said. "Yes Ma'am." Momo said. Dowon bowed and left. 

Momo took her coat and clutch and left her company. She dr9ve off to Ulsan where Jonghyun's mom stays. She unlocked the gate and door. She entered the house. "Who?" A voice came. "Auntie." Momo called. "Momo? You're here...how have you been?" Jonghyun's mom asked as she approached her and took her hand, patting it. "I'm fine Auntie, have you eaten?" Momo asked. "No, not yet." Jeonghyun's mom said. "Well, I got lunch." Momo said holding up the lunchbox she had in hand. Jonghyun's mom ate the food Momo prepared quickly. "Auntie, have you been eating food from my assistant?" Momo asked. "Yes, she is called Dowon? She brought me nice food like eels." Jonghyun's mom smiled. Momo nodded. "Auntie, I will visit you soon again. I will get Jonghyun justice." Momo said. "Yes, yes. Your parents and your baby, my son are innocent. Justice needs to be given to them for them to rest in peace." Jonghyun's mom said. 

Momo smiled. She took her coat as Jonghyun's mom sent her out of the door. "Auntie, I prepared dinner for you be sure to eat it." Momo said as she walked out. Momo walked towards her car and drove off after waving to Jonghyun's mom as she closed the door. 

Momo returned to the kindergarten. It was currently only 2 and so she has a lot of time. When she entered the kindergarten all the kids were sleeping. She entered the teacher's office and saw Vmin ing each other's lungs out. "Hey, this is a kindergarten." Momo whispered loud enough for the two to hear. Jimin got up from V's lap hurridly and saw Momo. Kimin smiled and hugged Momo. "Momo, you're back!" Jimin smiled. V hugged her next before standing next to Jimin. The three sat down.

"Where were you for the last 2 months?" Jimin asked. "Sorry for not revealing my identity." Momo said taking iut her namecard and handing it to them. Jimin gasped. "Wow! You're rich!" Jimin said. "What happened to Jonghyun, Joonhi?" V asked. "They passed away." Momo said. "What?" Jimin and V were shocked.

"Yes, Jonghyun passed away because of Luna. He found out that she was cheating on him and got mental. He set her house on fire and was reported to a hospital. He left the hospital and drove a truck filled with oil for delivery, the truck caught fire and crashed into a expressway . His body was so burnt that the police didn't even dare to go near it." Momo said. "And for Joonhi. He was staying at my parent's house. He was playing with my dog as per normal and suddenly got shot. For now there are not much information." Momo said.

"We should visit Jonghyun more often then, and his mother." Jimin said. Momo nodded. "Not so good. We've been trying to run the cafe and the kindergarten but it somehow failed." Jimin said. "I'll help." Momo said. "Really? Thank you!" V said. Momo smiled. "I will get more staff and the kindergarten is currently under Douise." Momo said as she stood up. V and Jimin nodded, giving her a last hug before Momo left.