Chapter 2

Was Never

It's been 2 weeks since Joonhi stepped foot into the JYP kidergarten... 

The class was going to have a dance class today. Everyone was doing warm ups and streching. Momo played the music and brought everyone through the dance. "Alright, one and two and three and four!" Momo said as she hopped. The kids copied her. "Alright! Now then let's start from the clappping." Momo said. "One! Two! Three! Four! Clap clap. Hop hop!" Momo said as she clapped and hopped. "Great job, kids." Momo said. The kids clapped and hopped along with Momo.

"Now then we raise our arms one by one! One! Two! Three! Four! Now hop! One! Two! Three! Four, now turn and clap." Momo said as she reviewed the steps slowly for the kids. The kids all caught up and were prscticing from the start. Momo the music and danced with the kids. "One! Two! Three and four! Five! Six and seven and eight!" Momo said. Of course the kids were great dancers. 

"Now then! We turn arouns and clap and then turn around and clap. Okay?" Momo said. "Now! One and two and three and four! One! Two! Three! Clap and clap and turn now clap and clap and turn! Great job everyone!" Momo praised. The kids were very happy to get some praises from Momo. "Miss Hirai can we take a break?" Momo nodded. The kids went to drink water.

 "Miss Hirai." Luna called. Momo walked over. "It's time for lunch!" Luna whispered. Momo nodded. "Alright everyone. Once more okay?" Momo asked. The kids squealed. The kids did jumping and then clapping with the neighbiurs and finally hopping again. They hopped and turned again as they clapped and then turned again. They also did clapping with the friend they find. The kids finally finished the routine.

"Alright, kids. Time for lunch." Momo said. The kids jumped and followed Momo to the canteen. The kids sat down and Momo returned to the dance room to get her things. As they were dancing for the whole day although it doesn't seem much but they have been dancing for hours. Parents started to gush in as it was a fphalf day class today and as usual Joonhi was last. 

Momo sat down in the entrance and waited with Joonhi. Joonhi was playing inside while Momo was marking some work. She finished it and saw Joonhi still outside. "Joonhi. Come in and wait." Momo said. Joonhi walked in and did some colouring with paper's Momo gave him. 

"Joonhi!" A voice came. "Appa!" Joonhi greeted. 

Im Jaebum...