Chapter 11

Was Never

The next day...

Momo decided to explore the streets and memories she made with Joonhi before he past away. she walked towards the toy store that Joonhi always loved. Joonhi has never pestered Momo for a toy which made her guilty of not pampering him enough. She then saw the streets of where Jaebum and Luna were spotted, she sighed. Joonhi was in so much hurt even though, he always smiled at his nanny.M Momo touched the glass of the toystore. She could feel Joonhi's presence here, she smiled as a tear dripped. She wipped the tears away and walked away from the toy store. She turned in a corner to the shopping district and walked down the streets with her hands in her pocet. She turned a corner and took a taxi and rode to the cemetery. It was were her parents, Joonhi and Jonghyun were buried. Jonghyun was buried a few yards away from Joonhi and her parents. 

She paid the driver and te driver drove off after hse got off. She walked with her hands in her pocket.  she greeted her parents first, then Joonhi and finally Jonghyun. Momo kneeled beside Jonghyun's grave. "Jonghyun! I did it. I got justice for you, I hope that you will rest in peace. My assistant has been visiting your mom with food. I hope this helps you in resting. I will visit your mom soon." Momo said as she touched the grave. "Jonghyun, we'll meet soon in afterlife. Don't worry." Momo said. Truth is, Momo is diagnosed with cancer. She hasn't told anyone about it, her last wish is to disappear from this world and erase every traces of her in life. The doctor said that she has only 48 hours to live. (I know, no one ever dies in this short time but I want to skip the drama). After Momo died, doiuse is goin to be demolished. As legend said, Doiuse once vowed that afdter a female heir is born the company will demolish after she dies. 

Momo will be the last and only female heir, it was the legacy of Doiuse but Momo won't just die like that and leave her workers and staff on the streets, she has alreayd arranged jobs for all workers and her maids along with her bodyguards. Momo's last visit is to see Luna.

She arrived at the prison. Luna came out of the cell.. "You! I hate you!" Luna said. "Don't worry, after I'm gone you'll be out." Momo said. "What?" Luna was confused. "After today, you'll be out. After I disappear from this world." Momo said. "What?" Luna asked. "But promise me one thing, after I leave you will turn over a new leaf and take care of your parents and everyone around you." Momo smiled. Luna nodded stunned. Momo smiled and got her clutch. She arraned a flight to Japan. The clock striked 12. Hirai Momo has died.