Chapter 10

Was Never

1 week later...

Momo is slowly recovering from Joonhi's death. She is currently working as the Chairwoman for Doiuse(pronounced those), the company that was left behind for her hands. "Ma'am! The lawyer wants to see you." Dowon called from the intercom. "Send her in." Momo said looking up from her paperwork and pressing the intercom. She placed down the documents neatly. Jeongyeon entered and Momo walked up to the armchair and sat down. Jeongyeon sat down on the couch next to the armchair. "So! How is the case?" Momo asked. "It's doing fine. Here are my findings of what you researched." Jeongyeon said taking out a huge orange envelope from her bag. Momo untied the strings and read the report in the envelope. 

"Good job!" Momo said as she placed the report back after reading. "Oh! I found this while doing an investigation." Jeongyeon said as she took out a transparent ziplock bag. It was a red, silky . "What is this?" Momo asked. "Well, I found this in the hospital Jonghyun was staying at, specifically his room. And according to the DNA research on the stains on the and suvillance vootage you won't believe what I found." Jeongyeon said searching through her bag again and pulled out another huge orange envelope. Momo took the envelope and opened it. "What?" Momo said as she read the paper inside the envelope. "Yes, Momo. I checked it twice in the lab and on surveillance camera. It is true this evidence are all Luna's doing." Jeongyeon said. "I'm not that surprised but I thought she would learn." Momo sighed. "Nevermind, have you shown this to the judge?" Momo asked. "Yes, we actually can run the case now." Jeongyeon said. Momo nodded and stood up.

Momo got her coat and clutch and walked out of her office with Jeongyeon. Dowon followed them as Momo ordered. Dowon drove the two to the court.  They reached the court and entered the court room as the session was about to start. The Kims were already there. Momo just brushed past them as she, Dowon and Jeongyeon entered. Jeongyeon went in later and Momo entered first followed by the Kims. Momo walked off hurridly and settled down in one of the seats followed by Dowon who was holding her coat in hand. The session started soon. 

(Guys I'll try to keep it short.)

"Your Honour, this is all a coincedence." Hera said. "No, Your Honour. The fact that my client's friend and her client were spotted at the same place in differnet timings but on the same day, is alittle supicious." Jeongyeon said. "Your Honour, this are all the evidence my men has gathered and evidence from the witness." Jeongyeon said as her assistant stood up and handed the evidence to the Judge before sitting down again. "Your Honour, this evidence are all from eye-witness, DNA tests from the lab and from survillance cameras." Jeongyeon said as the Judge read through the evidences. "The board has deduced that Kim Luna of the Moons will be sentenced to a lifetime in prison." The judge said as he banged the hammer onto a stoud and walked off. Momo smiled and looked over to the Kims as Luna got cuffed and dragged away. "No! LET ME GO! DAD! MUM HELP ME!" Luna screamed the whole way through. 

Momo and Dowon exited the court. Jeongyeon caught up with them. "Thanks Jeong! I owe you lunch." Momo said. "Welcome! I'll see you around. I have some things to do." Jeongyeon said. Momo and Jeongyeon greeted. Dowon bowed to Jeongyeon as Jeongyeon walked off. Dowon striaghtened up again. Simon walked up to Momo and bowed. They were about to leave when

Mrs Kim walked up to Momo angrily. "You! How could you put my poor daugther into jail?" Mrs Kim asked. "Well, Ma'am. She did kill 4 people, My parents, Jeonghyun and my son." Momo said. "I'm not done with you yet. Your son is currently in cutsody with the police. They just captured him yesterday." Momo said. Dowon whispererd something into her ears. "Oh! Good news. He is being transferred to US now. For a court session, suggest you pack up now!" Momo said walking off. "You! I won't forget this! I won't! Your company will be in greif danger trust me!" Mrs Kim screamed. "Really? All of your sponsors have retreated and your company's shares are going lower and lower by the second yet you want a round two of seeing the judge?" Momo asked as she turned around. "You have less than a minute before going bankrupt, trust me on that." Momo said as she turned around and walked off with Simon and Dowon who bowed to Mrs Kim before leaving.

Momo decided to return home as Dowon returned to the office. Simon followed Dowon and Momo was accompanied by another bodyguard, Won. They arrived at the mansion. Momo returned to her room. She slept with Buddy on her bed beside her that night.