Chapter 6

Was Never

(Time skip to the day they meet in court.)

Momo and her parents along with Joonhi and their bodyguards arrived at the court. The Im Inc arrived and Jaebum was with Luna and his parents. Mr Hirai walked off first with Momo and Joonhi along with their bodyguards. "Well, Timonthy, I wonder what that smell is in the air but it is definitely ruining my outfit." Mrs Hirai laughed with her bodyguards as they walked off. Mrs Hirai glared at Mrs Im. 

The two families entered the court and the court opened. 

[Time skip to the ending (reliease how I keep time skipping because I don't likr to explain the court procedure and it is too complicated.)] 

The judge got the final results from the Board. "The board has decided that Im Joonhi will now live with Miss Hirai Momo and her parents." The Judge announced. The Hirais got all excited but they kept it to themselves. The Hirais smirked at the Ims. The court was dismissed. The Hirais met Mr Park. 

"Thank you, Mr Park. I appreciate your effort. We shall have dinner over this sometime." Mr Hirai said. "Thank you, Mr Hirai. Now if you will excuse me. I apologise but I have a busy scehdule today." Mr Park said. Mr Hirai smiled and Mr Park took his leave. "Mr Park, I paid you to work for this people?" Mrs Im asked as she stomped out of the court. Mr Park was noncentlant over her behaivour and made way over to his car and drove off.

Mrs Im saw Joonhi standing alone. "Joonie dear, you remember grandma don't you? Give grandma a hug?" Mrs Im asked. Joonhi shook his head. "Come on, grandma is nice." Mrs Im said. His bodyguards blocked Mrs Im before she could get any closer. "Move! I want to see my grandson!" Mrs Im shouted. Simon didn't say anything but blocked Joonhi with Woody and Won at his side. Momo walked over and picked Joonhi up, the bodyguards moved to give her way.

"Hey! That is my grandson you are touching and I will sue you for that!" Mrs Im said. "According to the law, Joonhi is my grandson although he holds your family name and if you want a round 2 of meeting the Judge we will just enter." Mrs Hirai said. "Hirai Momo, test your luck. I know you will give him up soon." Jaebum said. "Why would I? It was never love we experienced, you over Joonhi? Don't kid me, I was a fool to believe it." Momo said. "Sir, the car has arrived." Won said. Mr Hirai nodded as Mrs Hirai and him walked to the car first followed by Momo who was carrying Joonhi. Mrs Im was about to catch them when she was stopped by their bodyguards. Momo entered the car with Joonhi. The bodyguards then took their leave by the cars behind.

Mrs Im shireked. "Honey! How could you not stand up for me?" Mrs Im asked Mr Im. "Why? There is no point in loosing our face is there? That was our majour sponsor." Mr Im said. "We can always get other materials from other sponsor." Mrs Im said. "Of course you will say that! You do not know how great they are. Only Doiuse produce the perfect material for our bags!" Mr Im said as he walked away in anger and entered the car and drove away. Jaebum and Luna walked off. Mrs Im had a plot in her head. 

'Kim Luna, you destroyed my family. So I will destroy you.' Mrs Im thought as she walked away in anger with her bodyguard who opened the car door for her and drove off. 

Momo and her parents arrived back. Mr Hirai and Mrs Hirai went to the airport as they had a buisness trip. Momo decided to explore the streets. Momo took a cab. 

"Hirai Momo?" The taxi driver asked. "No, I'm not. But I get that alot." Momo replied. The taxi drove past a few groups of teen girls crying. "What is going on?" Momo asked. "Oh, you don't know?" The taxi driver asked. "No, I just arrived back from a vacation." Momo said.

"Oh...it was such a pity. My daughter was such a huge fan of Kim Jonghyun. She even saved money to go to his movie. His girlfriend was cheating on him. He found out through one of his close friends and so he set fire on her hous luckily no one was at home during the time. So he was sent to the hospital after to treat himself. Police last saw him outside the hospital in the gown nearby a oil factory. There was a truck that was carring oil at that time park outside, the driver was inside to tpget more oil for delivery and so he took the truck and set it on fire and drove it to a crossroad where he crashed into a hose. He basically took his life and the road was a abandoned road. Police found him 1 month later after he was reported missing. After his death Kim Luna that witch went to Im Jaebum and said that they were together on a relationship. The police didn't even dare to go near his body. It was quite saddening." The taxi driver said.

"Where is he buried?" Momo asked. "My cousin is a huge fan. She would like to know." Momo continued. "He is transferred to the Seoul burrial now." The driver said. "Drive me to a flower shop and the burial. I will pay you double." Momo said.

The driver nodded and drove them to a flower shop and waited outside while Momo went to buy some flowers. The driver then drove her to the burial were Momo paid much for the taxi fee. Momo arrived at the cemetery and looked for Jonghyun's grave. She found it and kneeled down infront of it, placing the flowers down gently. "Oppa. How are you? I suppose suppose you are experiencing a heartbreak after all this. I will get justice for you. Don't worry oppa. Watch over your parents. I will seek revenge for you. I will get Luna back for what she did. Watch over me oppa. I will visit your mother soon." Momo said. "Oppa, rest well. I will come again soon." Momo wore her sunglasses. She stood up and adjusted her clutch before leaving. 

Momo called her driver who came to pick her up. "Chauffeur Kim how is Joonhi?" Momo asked. "Oh, young master was playing with Buddy before I headed out." Chauffer Kim said. Momo nodded and looked out of the window. 'Kim Luna watch out. You and Jaebum will submerge in the underworld while I seek revenge.' Momo thought.

Chauffeur Kim pulled over at the entrance of the mansion. The maids walked over to greet her. Momo smiled and walked in with her maids. Momo entered the house and saw her assistant, Dowon. She and Dowon sat down in the living room. "Dowon, I suppose you heard of Jonghyun's death." Momo said. Dowon nodded. "Well, visit his mother more. His mother might be in a serious condition. Make sure to go every week and also feed her some dishes. She must not been eating well." Momo trialed off. "Yes, ma'am." Dowon said standing up. Dowon bowed before leaving.