Chapter 5

Was Never

Next week...

Momo and Joonhi woke up and they decided to eat breakfast outside. Joonhi bathed and changed while waiting for Momo in the living room. Momo has a simple white loose tank top and a pair of skinny jeans and a pair of gold necklace she got. She got her handbag and placed her car keys, phone, wallet, water bottle just in case Joonhi gets thirsty. She walked out and packed Joknhi's backpack too. She just placed things inside since Joonhi likes to carry things inside his bag. She placed some snacks his water bottle some lunchbox and fruits. 

Momo and Joonhi walked hand in hand to the nearby shopping mall. Jaebum has been in the hospital for a few weeks due to his condition. Momo and Joonhi have eaten some waffles for breakfast and they are now shopping in the nearby toy store. Momo and Joonhi were looking at some toys when Momo saw something she never expected. 

Im Jaebum and Kim Luna. They were holding hands and kissing in the middle of the street. 

Momo walked up to the shopkeeper. "Hi, do you mind taking care of the boy there in that robocar poli bag? I need to go to the washroom for a while." Momo said. The shop assistant nodded and walked over to Joonhi.

Momo walked out of the shop straight towards Jaebum and Luna. "IM JAEBUM!" Momo shouted. Luna tuened around first and saw Momo. Luna froze. "Well, well. I am spending my time to take care of Joonhi and here you are flirting with other girls. It's fine if it wasn't you, Luna." Momo said. "Momo, speak politely. She is your unnie." Jaebum said. "Unnie? Who the hell said that she was my unnie? She is just a ." Momo said. "Mama!" Joonhi called. Momo turned around and saw a car appraoching as Joonhi tried to cross the road. "Baby, don't!" Momo shouted running towards him. Momo managed to grab Joonhi just in time before he got hit. 

Momo apologised to the driver and the driver forgave her and drove on. Momo kneeled down to Joonhi's level. "Baby, are you alright?" Momo asked. "Yes, Mama. I'm sorry for scaring you." Joonhi said sobbing. Momo hugged Joonhi tightly. "Baby, don't leave the shop without Mama's permission next time." Momo said. "I'm sorry Mama!" Joonhi said. Jaebum and Luna were stoned at the scene.

"Daddy? Who is that?" Joonhi asked. "She will be your new mama." Jaebum said. "No, I don't like her. She is ugly." Joonhi said. "Im Joonhi!" Jaebum said raising his voice. Joonhi got all shook up and started crying. "Joonhi, apologise now!" Jaebum shouted. Joonhi cried more. Momo hugged Joonhi immediately and stood up. "Enough! I will not let you threaten him after what you did to him four years ago. Taking him away from me." Momo said. "Hirai Momo you will regret this so bad." Jaebum said. "See you in court." Momo said turning around and comforting soothing words to Joonhi. Momo carried Joonhi as they walk towards a black car.

Luna gasped as she recongise the car. "Why?" Jaebum asked. "Momo is no ordinary girl." Luna said. Jaebum was confused. "She is the heir of Doiuse." Luna said. "How do you know?" Jaebum asked. "That car belongs to Doiuse." Luna said. Jaebum looked up.

"Mama! Joonhi is sorry for making you sad and not reconigsing you." Joonhi said. "Shh, baby. It's alright. Mama's sorry too. She should have told you." Momo said. "At least I have Mama." Joonhi said. Chauffer Kim came to pick them up. "Who is this young guy here, my lady?" Chauffeur Kim asked. "This is Joonhi, I told you about him." Momo said smiling. "Good afternoon, Young Master. I apologise for not greeting you propely." Chauffeur Kim said opening the door. Joonhi shook his head. Momo smiled and entered the car. Chauffer Kim closed the door after her and entered the driver's seat. 

Joonhi looked up and Momo dried his tear stained face. Chauffer Kim beamed at Joonhi. Joonhi smiled back. "Uncle Kim seems like a nice man." Joonhi said. "He is one Joonie." Momo said. Chauffeur Kim pulled over to the Hirai's family home. Momo hugged Joonhi as she entered. Her mother greeted her. "Momo, this must be Joonhi. Hello, there little guy." Mrs Hirai greeted. Joonhi smiled. "Where are we, Mama?" Joonhi asked. "We are at your new home." Momo said as she let Joonhi down. Joonhi was greeted by his new maids and bodyguards. "Good evening Young Master." His head maid, Jung-In said as the others followed her. His other head maid, Ginny bowed along with the other 4 pairs of maids standing behind her in twos. His bodyguards, Won, Woody, Simon, Justin greeted him of course there are more...

Momo's maids greeted her as they arrived in 10 rows of pairs in each row. "My lady." Sunji and Sunli greeted as the others followed. Momo smiled. "Welcome to your new home Jonnie." Momo said. Joonhi smiled. "Wah! This place is so much bigger than your apartment Mama." Joonhi said. "Little one, this is the family home. Your grandfather will come down soon." Mrs Hirai said. Joonhi nodded as his bodyguards dismissed themselves.

Momo and Joonhi walked to the backyard together. Their maids made a different formation. With Jung-In and Sunji infront and Sunli and Ginny behind filkowed by the other maids. Momo has a 1 year Shiba Inu dog living in the backyard. The moment Joonhi saw the dog. He ran over. "Buddy!" He called. Momo smiled as she took a seat on the backyard table and chair set fir tea drinking. Her Shiba Inu named Buddy walked up toJoonhi and sniffed him. Ginny held a box of dog toys and handed it to Joonhi. Joonhi smiled and thanked her as Ginny walked away. Joonhi played with Buddy for some time. Momo looked over proudly with a small smile on her face. 

"My lady, the lawyer has arrived." Sunji said approaching her. Momo nodded as Sunji walked off and the family lawyer, Mr Park approached her. Momo stood up and greeted him as they both sat down together. Mrs Hirai joined after hearing that Mr Park was in the backyard. "Will it be difficult to get Joonhi over?" Momo asked. "It will be, the Im Inc aren't prone to losing cases like this." Mr Park said. "Look, Mr Park. Money isn't the problem here. I can give you as much but as long as I have Joonhi." Momo said. Mr Park nodded. "If you don't get Joonhi back to me. I will be sure to demote you from the lawyer's office." Momo said. "Yes, I got it." Mr Park said standing up and leaving. 

"Momo, we will win for sure. If not, I will do anything to get him." Mrs Hirai said. Momo nodded. Joonhi and Buddy approached Momo and Mrs Hirai. "Mama! Grandma!" Joonhi greeted cutely. "Hello, baby. Did you have fun with Buddy?" Momo asked. Joonhi nodded. "That is good but afternoon sun is not good for you. So now shall we enter?" Momo asked. Joonhi nodded. Mrs Hirai, Joonhi, Momo and Buddy along with their maids entered the house. Mr Hirai was already at the living room.

"Father!" Momo greeted. Mr Hirai turned around and beamed as he saw his daughter walking up towards him. Joonhi walked over timidly. "Joonie, come here. Grandpa won't bite." Momo said. Joonhi walked over cautiously and smiled when he saw Mr Hirai. "Hello, grandpa!" Joonhi greeted. Mr Hirai smiled. "He looks just like you." Mr Hirai said. Momo smiled and gave Joonhi a sqeeze. "Father, I was thinking of making a playroom for Joonhi." Momo said. "That is a good idea. We can use the basement." Mr Hirai said. "Father, he might contract some dust." Momo said. "Alright! I will have a construction on going and we could use some land in the backyard for his and Buddy's playtime." Mr Hirai said. "Great, daddy." Momo said. Mr Hirai smiled and continued reading his newspaper.