Prolouge..

Was Never

Momo was now on the floor, luggage surrounding her. He clothes and belongins were on the floor. She just moved in 5 months ago. She has a huge belly to care for but Jaebum doesn't care, as long as he gets that heir position fixed, he doesn't mind hurting anyone. Momo being too innocent doesn't mind people break her heart. She has been through this many times as long as people around her are happy, she doesn't mind going through this heartbreak over and over again.

"Get out of MY HOUSE!" Jaebum said. The butlers and maids look on in oury. Momo didn't say anything and picked up her clothes. She walked to the outside of the gate. The maids gasped when they saw a familiar car. They know it belonged to Doiuse. Chauffeur Kim greeted her. "My lady!" Chauffuer Kim greeted. Momo smiled as he took her lugguage and placed it in the boot of the car. Of course Jaebum never saw it as he was fumming with madness since he caught Momo kissing her ex, Han. Momo was just giving him a goodbye kiss rather than a I love you kiss. Han was trying to move on. Momo too. Thye both felt a great burden from the past lifted off and they are now great friends. But Jaebum thinks that she is lying and was unable to surpass his anger and just threw her out.

And now Momo is currently at Jeongyeon's house with her lugguage.