Living with the in laws.

Force to Love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A few hours before Yoobin and Jessica arrived. Two people were sent to the house to set their own rooms up and put all the things in. They were going to surprise the newlyweds. It was Mr Kim idea to have his most trusted worker whom he sees as his second daughter and Yoobin's bestfried ; Ye eun to live with Yoobin to ease the tension or awkwardness between the newlyweds as well as to keep an eye on them. Mr Jung agreed with the fantastic idea and decided to let Yoona just childhood friend to stay with them.

The two quickly agreed when the question was asked, both wanting to help their friend as much as possible. Though neither knew that they would be living with their arch enemies.

Well they really weren't arch enemies until yesterday when they had meet for the first time at Yoobin and Jessica's wedding. They were sitting on the same table right next to each other. At first they exchanged polite greetings and so on but everything went for the worst once the food came out.  Ye eun and Yoona were kicking each other under the table and having chopsticks fight everytime the food came out.  It seems also such a childish and senseless fight but to Yoona and Ye eun food was EVERYTHING!  And what made Yoona even more angry was that Ye eun always got the piece that Yoona wanted.  And after that she would smirked at Yoona causing the model to become enrage and their fight under the table would continue again. It was lucky however that the parents where on a separate table and that Yoobin and Jessica didn't really mind.  Sohee and Seohyun both mind their own business and ate quietly but every now and then Seohyun would nudge Yoona tell the girl to be more mature while SOhee pinched Ye eun's arm  telling her to be quiet.

Now in front of the villa they stared at each other shock to see the last person in the world they wanted to see in front of them.

" Why are you here?!" They both asked. " Are you going to live here as well?"  they both looked at each other astonish.

  Unable to hide her displeasure Yoona made a face and mumbled. Why her? Great now instead of helping Jessica, I'll end up having food fights with her instead. Urgh.

 Ye eun saw the face and laugh softly to herself. She open the door and walked in the house carry her luggage while Yoona trailed behind with hers. they were amazed by the luxurious interior. It was definitely a dream home.  Ye eun went straight to the Kitchen checking out the fridge first, but to her disappointment there was no food at all.

" We just move in today. Why would there be food in the fridge?!  Common sense you know." Yoona scolded at Ye eun while Ye eunj ust shrugged her shoulders.

" Well then we'll just have to go buy some food for their house warming party once we're done unpacking our things." Ye eun said with a smile on her face.  Yoona was surprised that Ye eun was actually being nice today. That charming smile was rather attractive and something that Yoona actually likes from her.

They finally picked their rooms and unpacked their things. Ye eun picked the room that was closest to the kitchen whilst Yoona chose the room a few meters away from the toilet. Their room was exactly opposite each other in the hall way and it was near the stairs as well, giving them a fast entrance to Jessica and Yoobin masterbed room if anything DOES happen between the two.

The villa was rather spacious and there was still 2 free rooms left. Once done with the unpacking the two walked around the house having their own tour. Everything in the house was so serence and spectacular, they were both envious of Jessica and Yoobin.  they both noticed the pool and decided to both have a dive at night after the house warming party.

Ye eun waited for Yoona at the front door. Eager to go to the supermarket since her tummy was killing her.

" Hurry up! What's taking you so long?" Ye eun complained.  She recieved a glare from the model as the headed to her BMW.

 

" Well I need to pretty myself up for I go out to the super market. Unlike you who just wearing a plain short and T-shirt. I have a reputation to keep and paparazzi following me."  Yoona stated. Ye eun gave Yooan a quizzical look and smirk.

" Well Sohee is also a top model but i don't see her taking that long preparing herself. And she wears plain clothes out sometimes to you know."

" Don't Compare me with HER!" Yoona said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter