Getting to Know my Wife.

Force to Love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello my fellow readers. I have also updated my other fanfic. Chapter 21 is a new chapter so please read it. Please check it out if you havent seen it.

Thank You Readers :)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/93164/21/may-i-love-you-no-way-sohee-sunye-tiffany-yoobin-yoona-yuri-yurigirlxgirl

Red is Yoobin thoughts

Blue is Jessica thoughts.

Jessica's POV.

I couldn't believe my own father would do this TO ME! Just for the sake of the company, I mean don't get me wrong, its not that we are going into brankruptcy or anything. We're still one of the leading brands in South Korea but to expand our franchise into the US market my dad is risking my happy ending and making me marry some stupid girl who is the heiress of K-Shine. I mean like... marrying a GIRL. A freakin girl , like I;m no homo here and I am l currently very happily dating my handsome boyfriend who is a may I say very popular Singer!

I punched the pillows on my bed, wandering why god had given me such a cruel fate. It wasn't fair. Life isn't fair at all. I don't even know this Kim Yoobin.  I may have seen her in the papers a few times but that doesn't mean anything. Anger was boiling up as I couldn't understand stand my dad's irrational behaviour and reasoning for this marriage. Mum couldn't even stop him and what was stupid was in the end I actaully gave in.

Crying myself to sleep, i cursed at my horrible fate.  I was going to meet Kim Yoobin tomorrow and our wedding would be held the day after that.

I was going to marry Kim Yoobin whether  I like it or not.

=========

It was a calm day today, not to sunny and not to windy, the temperature was just right for some photography and Yoobin loved it. She always enjoyed taking pictures of the beautiful landscape around this quiet area and blend herself in with nature. But a bratty snob was ruining all her peace and quietness. She shifted her head to her right as her eyes narrowed at the girl next  to her.

" Just sit down on the grass, i forgot to bring a mattress. And be quiet please." Yoobin asked politely before resuming to her photograpy work again.  Jessica couldn't believe what she just heard. How dare her! How dare Kim Yoobin just told her what to do. Yoobin had only been her wife for a day and now hmph...What a jerk?   

She was forced into a wedding with Yoobin yesterday when she met the girl for the first time. Yoobin was rather emotionless during their wedding cermony that had compromise of 10 guests from both parties.  After that the parents hurriedly made them sign their marriage papers. It all seem to be happening in such a rush that Jessica thought it was just a horrible nightmare. But when she saw Yoobin's arms wrapped around her waist and was next to her in bed the next morning she knew very well that it was no dream.  Today was the day that they will be officially moving into their new house and a week after they had settled in they will finally be allowed to go on their honeymoon.

Jessica's mother decided for the two of them to go to the park to get to know each other before collecting and moving into their house at 5 today. She had already packed food for the girls and eagerly encouraged the two girls to comply with her orders.

Jessica stared at Yoobin who was oblivious to Jessica's boredness. Jessica was not a person who like to sit still and do nothing, so instead she peek in the picnic basket and took out a box of kimbapp. Putting one by one in and soon it all disappeared.

After the photography session, Yoobin felt her tummy rumbling so she turned expecting to see the picnic basket but instead she saw Jessica devouring every food there was. She moved closer to her wife and glanced in to the basket. Every thing was gone and the only piece of food left was some fruits and half a slice of Tuna sandwich that Jessica was about to eat .

" Stop!' Jessica froze and turn to look at Yoobin with a quizzical look.  Yoobin gulped at the sandwich in Jessica's hand " Can I have that? I'm really hungry" Yoobin asked politely while avoiding Jessica's glare.

" No way!" With that Jessica took a bit from the sandwich. Yoobin stared at the girl astounded. How can she eat so much when she is so tiny? Man what a PIG. Well if you ain't gonna give it to me when i ask nicely then I'll just take it by force.

Without t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter