Love You...

Force to Love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ye eeun's eyes widen as she was pulled in to Mrs Im's arms, she was being sufficated by Mrs Im strong arms around her upper body while Mr Im just smile at the little celebration of Ye eun's memories coming back. Yoona on the other hand was shy as; her cheeks were bright red and her eyes look straight down. Once the mini celebration was over the finally sat down again and this time Ye eun was seating right next to Yoona facing the parents.

Yoona's father cleared his throat.

" you know Ye eun, it was thanks to you that me and my wife got back together again and rebuild our happy family again; so technically the Ims are very much indebt to you. We would love to do anything for you Ye eun." He said sincerely. Ye eun stared at him, his eyes were showing her such strong emotions telling her that he meant every word.  Ye eun thanked him for the kind suggestion but reassured him that she already had what she need and is pretty stable with her life.

 " So uhm... well do you have a boyfriend Ye eun?" Mrs Im asked, her eyes was fixed on her daughter as she knew Yoona to was curious about the question. Ye eun learnt out a casual laugh and shock her head causing Mrs Im to smile widely.

" Why don't you two girls stay here tonight. SInce you're both girls you guys can both sleep in Yoona's bed room."  Before the two girls could reject the offer mrs Im hurried them upstairs to wash off and head to bed. " Oh my girls, look at the time, it's so late already. You guys should wash up and Yoona can lend Ye eun some clothes.  Hurry Hurry , it's too dark to drive home now. Come on Come on Up you go girls. Up Up ! Up to bed!" Mrs Im rushed them as Ye eun was about to follow Yoona up, she was grabbed back by Mrs Im and the old diary shoved in her free arm. " Look through teh diary, you'll be surprise." was all she said before nagging Ye eun to go upstairs.

Sitting on one of the chairs she made herself comfortable as she waited for her turn to shower. Remembering what the old woman said, she glances through the diary once again. She stopped at a little page where there was a photo of her and Yoona with there little holding hands . Unknowingly a smile crept on her face as she saw red love hearts decorated around the pictures. 

" My prince charming and me" was the caption underneath.  She was amsued when she read about how little Yoona wanted to marry her. Every single pages was about her prince charming and Yoona little fantasies. It was cute to read Yoona's little thoughts but knowing that Yoona had matured now, Ye eun doubt Yoona would had any feelings for her.  Though it would be fun for Ye eun to use this to , the door swung open revealling Yoona in a light blue silky bed gown that hands loosely around her knee.

Handing Ye eun a towel and a pair pf pjs she told Ye eun take her turn in the shower. Her face immediatly lit red hearing her old nickname coming from Ye eun's mouth again.  Walking to her diary on the table she reminisced back to the time they were together, she wondered if Ye eun had remembered their promise that summer day or not.

===============================================

Jessica glared at the back of DOngahe's head. She couldn't believe that it was his 20th tries and he still couldn;t get the cute elephant Jessica wanted. She turned to the direction of the laughter only to see Tiffany and Yoobin laughing with each other as Yoobin had gotten Tiffany another bear. she let out a sigh and turned back to Donghae only to see his failure again.

I really wanted the pink elephant. Jessica thought to herself, but Donghae had apologise to her and now they were sitting in a small cafeteria area near the game centre, waiting for Yoobin and Tiffany to finish "playing". Jessica felt a bit of jealousy boiling up inside her but she refuse to admit it and by all mind encourage herself to focus all her attention back to Donghae. Though it only backfired as she sneak a few glances back every five minutes. She saw teh genuine smile Yoobin would give to Tiffany and the little intimate skinship Yoobin gave her sparks a little fire of anger in Jessica's heart.  Yet she still denies the fact.

" Hey maybe it isnt that bad to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter