Responsibility

Force to Love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoobin strode around the park, hand interwined with Tiffany. Though she felt something miss in her heart. Laying on the cool grass the two watched the scenery around them. Letting the silence seeping in she stared at the serene beauty before her. An emptiness in her heart as she felt Tiffany's hand slithered around her waist.

It wasn't until she felt Tiffany's hand rested on her toned abs that she looked down. A pognaint smile was plastered on Yoobin's face as she held Tiffany's hand.

" Ain't you embarrass of others' eyes?" Yoobin asked in her husky voice as she pulled the girl into her embraced. Inhaling in the toxic smell of her lover, scenes of last night flashes in her mine as she remembered what she did last night.

The sin she did. Her cheeks flashed red as she remembered Jessica's lips on her and what happened between them. Flustered by the scene before her, she tighten her grip around Tiffany's waist as she buried her burning face into her lover's hair, hoping that it will cool her face. It wasn't till a voice interrupted her that she let go and turned back.

Only to face the person whom she wished she wouldn't meet at this moment.

" Hello, what are you guys doing here. Are we interrupting you guys?" Donghae asked in a casual manner with his hand intertwined inJessica's.

Yoobin's froze as she saw the look in Jessica's eyes. It sent shiver down her spine as she quickly unwrapped her hands around Tiffany's waist, separating her from a certain distance.

Tiffany's shot Yoobin an unsatisfied look as she snuggled closer to Yoobin and wrapped herself around the older girl.  She invited the other couple to have a seat with them.

Jessica reluctantly accepted the invitation as she sat down next to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter