Can't Let her go.

Force to Love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@addictedjunkie and 19izzati you guys are very close but nope. They are not childhood friends and they weren't separated from each other. Kekeke Curious?  Sorry I couldn't get the honeymoon in. I want them so have a week to know each other with Ye eun and Yoona before honey moon kekeke

Ye eun and Yoona odd encounter will be mentioned later in  other chapters. But they are not childhood friends and Sohee and Seohyun will come soon kekeke. Sohee and Seohyun are some how unknowing connected to each other as well :)

Once they were in their master bedroom, Jessica plunged on to the water bed.  She was still embarrassed at Ye eun reckless comment about them "doing it" and she was also thankful for Yoobin stopping the girl and carrying her luggage for her. Yoobin had been nice to her so far, besides from the teasing she was fine with the girl and her father was right. Yoobin was a nice girl, but she couldn't bring herself to love this girl and liver with her until her hair turns grey.

She was Donghae's girlfriend and she was pretty sure herself that she was in love with him. He was her one and only and nothing was going to change. Nothing at all. Her thoughts were running wild in her head about how she will break up or continue dating Donghae or not.  The door of the bathroom built in the bedroom creaked open, revealing a gorgeous Yoobin only in her red lacy bra and matching , leaving Jessica astounded. Jessica quickly covered her eyes as her cheeks flushed red.

" Yah! PUT SOME CLOTHES ON FOR GOD SAKE!" She screamed at Yoobin, who had just crawled under the covers next to her.  Yoobin rolled her eyes, as she turned her back to Jessica and hugged a pillow. She was about to fall to sleep when the girl next to her pushed her down the bed. She fell with a THUD, taking the blanket with her.

" What?!"  Yoobin asked irritated as she crawled back on the water bed with the blanket covering her body.

"PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!" Jessica screamed one more time before slamming the door to the bathroom to refresh herself.  Once she was done she went out wearing a blue silky sleeping gown that hangs just above her knees.  Seeing that Yoobin was already dozing off ,she slid in next to her. Sneaking under the covers she scream again seeing Yoobin only in her lingerie. 

Scaring Yoobin from her nice slumber, the older girl fell of the bed and landed on her bottom . Ouch! What they hell is wrong with her and her dolphine yelp! Freakin hurt my ears. Oh... Her legs are really nice. That silky blue dress on her is so freakin seexa... Yah Yoobin jeep yourself together! You will not fall for her!

Seeing Jessica still cover her eyes, Yoobin smirk and walked behind Jessica, wrapping her arms around Jessica's waist. Leaning her head on Jessica's shoulders she whispered "boo" into Jessica's ear causing the girl to flinch. Jessica pushed Yoobin away with a flustered face while Yoobin cracked up on the flloor.

" I was just mucking around with you. Since you work me from my sleep. You know I normally do much worse stuff to people who dare to wake me from my sleep. You're lucky today you know.' Yoobin said giggling before going back to the bed and getting herself comfortable.

Jessica couldn't believe this girl. Why is she such a prankster? I thought she was suppose to be cold and intimadating like what they say... hmph... can't she just put some PROPER clothes on, seeing her like this makes me... me ... me..  Oh my god her abs are so toned and woah her legs are soo... Yah jessica get you're mind back. You;re straight remember/? Jessica shocked her head and glared at Yoobin.

" I am not going to sleep until you put your clothes on Kim Yoobin!" She said sternly while holding on to their staring competition. She stood her grounds as Yoobin sat up on the bed pouting.

" How could you sleep with me on our wedding night when I was wearing something similar to this?" Yoobin retorted.

" I DIDN'T KNOW you wore that beause I was already asleep when you came in!" Jessica fought back. She put her hands on her hips while she puffed her cheeks out annoyed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter