When You Say You Love Me.

Force to Love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The wind was brushing against her face as she laced her fingers around Yoobin's slim waist. Resting her chin on the older girl shoulder she was enjoying the bike ride and their closeness. Their skin brushing against each other with only a thin layer of fabric separating them and the amazing scenery passing them by sure brought back memories.

She missed their time together and being like this now ease her from her repetitive and stressful life she was living. Yoobin was always special, special in a sense that she could make anyone feel so free and fearless. She had miss their intimiate skinship but this was at least better than what she had bargained for.  Digging her head into the crock of Yoobin's neck she inhaled everything she could. The intoxicating smell that she had never forgotten. She tightened her grip on Yoobin has the went down the hill with full speed, fearing that the may crush iinto something, her lock around the older girl tighten as she pressed herself closer, burying her face into the tanned girl's back. But she secretly enjoyed the cold wind against her skin and the smile that was spread across Yoobin's face.

Kim Yoobin. i loved you, i still love you and I forever will.

Bike rides was the way to Yoobin's heart. It was the force of the wind grazing against her body that made her feel so free and clear. The adrenaline everytime you climb up that hill and then the power and thrilling emotion running through your body every time Yoobin goes down the hill was what made her love it. She loved speed! Because it felt like she was no longer opress and could live life the way she wanted leaving all the stress and worries behind and only moving forward.

Though her body stiffen when she heard the words " I love you..." her pace decrease slightly as she her mind went blank. She could feel the girl behind, mumbling incoherent words to her ears. She didn't turn back, she didn't want to fall again, but she knew deep down she had already forgive her love as their eyes met in at the cafe for the first time, for a very long time....

========== Cafe Flashback================

 

They were all at the cafe chatting happily with each other discussing about their life but all the while Yoobin kept silient. She didn't bother participating but instead had her eyes on her coffee. Her face remain emotionless  but her heart was beating at the speed of light. Her mind was going in circle and she was so cwonfused of what she should do, but Donghae's voice broke her out of a trance.

" So have you ever have a boyfriend?" Donghae curiously asked Tiffany but instead received a punch from his own girlfriend as the two girl burst out  with laughter. 

" No, but i did have a girlfriend..." Yoobin instinctively looked up at Tiffany with shocked eyes. Well, actually everyone on the table were, but Tiffany's eyes were only fixed on Yoobin.  " We broke up when I went to America to become a star. Well I left her...  to pursue my dreams. Though after all the fame and all, I realise that it meant nothing without her... " Tiffany paused and took a breathe. All this time her eyes were still fixed on the tan girl. Everyone listened intently. "There was no joy or the feeling of accomplishment...because she was not there...  So I'm back here now, hoping that she will take me back and accept my apologies. Because in the end I still love her and forever will... because she's my one and only. "   Tiffany ended with a whispered as she looked down.

There were so many emotions swirling around in Yoobin's eyes. She couldn't comprehend with what Tiffany were saying and knowing that her accepting Tiffany in her life again would cause a rackus and a very unhappy YE EUN. But seeing the girl before her made her heart weak... Tiffany Hwang always and forever will have a weak spot to Kim Yoobin's heart.

=====================Yoona 's house============

Ye eun's eyes widen at the photo and like she was going back in time, everything of that day replayed in her mind again. She was only 9. She remembered a little crying girl wearing a beautiful white dress being carried away by two huge men in black. The fragile girl was helplessly kicking but every attempt failed miserably.  Due to the big reception area  and everyone busy gathering in the church no one had notice about teh commotion outside. Ye eun being that naught child who hated listening to vows, successfully sneaked out. She had sneakily followed the men who was stupid enough to hid the little girl in a abandoned factory not far from the church.

Once instead she could see the one busily bickering one the phone while the other was sleeping on the table failing miserably to keep an eye on their victim. She tiptoed quietly to the frightened girl and took the sticky tape of the captive mouth.

" Shh... be quiet. .. I'm going to get you out of here... " Ye eun said as she quickly untied the knots. Just as they were about to runoff the man on the phoned had turned back... he eyes were filled with rage as his rugged face burned red with fury.

" I TOLD YOU TOO KEEP WATCH OF THEM, BUT WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?" He bellowed causing Yoona to shrink back as Ye eun grabbed Yoona tiny hands and ran for the door, but with a big blow Ye eun was pushed back, her back slamming against the wall. Yoona legs gave in as fear took over her body. She dropped to the ground crying. 

The older man grabbed Ye eun by the hair and pulled her up. Her eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter