Fever *O*

Force to Love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Though Yoobin was quite amused once her friend had filled her in on what had happened when she was away, occasionally, Yoobin would use it against her and once in a while would friend causing the blonde to chase her around the house, only to stop and hung her head low at Yoona’s commands. She wandered if Ye eun would ever return or keep her promise, though knowing what the promise was, it was quite hard for Ye eun to keep, seeing that the younger lady was already in a relationship.  Though Yoobin had never met Ye eun’s girlfriend, she knew the girl was definitely very charming and from what Ye eun says she was “The Goddess of Kindness”.

Jessica and Yoobin had barely had the chance to talk to each other besides from their usual greetings, busy with work and meeting new business partners; Yoobin ‘s schedules were full and most nights were spent along in her office. Though it was a group joint project with K-Shine and J-Star together, being the leader of the project still meant that there were stack loads of paper works and shareholders meetings.  Being the perfectionist Yoobin was she had refuse Jessica’s offer to help and decided that Jessica should be in charge and check on the visual of the project.  Though finally after days of hard work she had finally got the chance to relax and have a day off.

It was already 5:20, giving her just enough time to go home and refresh herself before going to dinner with Tiffany at 6 today.

Ye eun was in bed reading over some of the profiles that was due tomorrow when she heard a knock at her door. Taking off her glasses and putting away her work she slipped on her slippers before opening the door.  There before her stood a very unhappy Yoona glaring back at her, without an invitation Yoona’s barged into the room and made herself comfortable on Ye eun’s bed. Quietly close the door behind her, she let out a long sigh before processing to the grump girl. 

Not knowing what to do she stood there and stared down at the younger girl quietly. It was the first time in Ye eun’s life that she was lost~

Dashing into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter