Crossing paths

Force to Love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey readers I'm back. Relieving all my school stress on writing :)

Yoona quickly ran up to her room with Ye eun slowly following her. Ye eun was still quite confused about the fact the she was Yoona's Hero and all their weird things Yoona had told her mum about her. It wasn't that Ye eun mind or anything but she didn't think Yoona would say nice stuff about her to Ye eun mother.

They were both sitting in Yoona's room quietly, eyes wandering anywhere but to each other. The room was filled with awkwardness and neither dare to speak.  Yoona curse herself for taking Ye eun home and she cursed ever more for telling her mother. She knew that once her dad was home, there was no way she was getting out of this mess that she had made...

  " So uhm... how did I become your HERO anyways? "   Yoona looked away and pouted, she was not impress with Ye eun poor memory and certainly wasn't happy.  She ignored the question and pretended to be busy looking through her draws.  " Hey, Yoona are you angry? I;m seriously confused....  " Ye eun plop herself on Yoona's bed while covering herself with one of Yoona's pillow. She closed her eyes trying to remember or recall her past but she didn't find Yoona in any of them .

" Yoona, you're dad is home now. Tell Ye eun to come down to eat as well." Yoona's mom voice echoed.  Yoona ran down the stairs and jumped into her dad arms while Ye eun followed behind and bowed politely to Mr Im once she meet him.

" Park Ye eum inmida. Nice to meet you Sir" She put her hand out for a hand shake but was shocked when she was pulled in for a hugged.

"Oh My God, It been years since I've meet you. You've truely grown to such a beautiful girl and very intelligent indeed. I heard a lot about you from my collegues at work."  Ye eun thanked him but was still a tad confused.  They whole settled down at the table and started having their meal. The parents would occassionally ask Ye eun about her life and how she had been.  Her answer were casual and she replied to them in the most politest way she could.

Once the meal was finished she and Yoona decided to wash the dishes together while the parents stood behind the counter were whispering about how "good" the "couple" looked. 

" Uhm sorry, I know this may disapooint you but I'm still not sure why I am Yoona's hero?" Ye eun said cautiously while they were sitting the the louge room. Yoona dodged Ye eun eyes but she could tell that Yoona was hurt from her words. Mrs. Im just smiled and walked away, disappearing into one of teh hallways. Ye eun turned to Mr.Im only to receive a warm smile from the old man. Mrs Im came back minutes later holiding a dairy in her arm. She returned back to her place next to Mr. Im while Yoona face flushed red.  Yoona eye's concerntrated on her apple not wanting to see  Ye eun actions.

Looking at the tad diary that wast decorated with pretty stickers and beads decorated around it. There on it was a worn off label with Yoona imprinted on it. She carefullyly opened teh fragile book afraid that any force would disintergrate. 

And their infront of her was a picture of Mini Yoona and Her arms around each other and smiling prettily for the camera, with a younger version of Mr.and Mrs. Im next to them. Jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter