Dealing with a broken heart.

Force to Love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Droplets of sweat trickled down Jessica's forehead as her breathing quicken. She twist and turned under the bed sheets as her body began to shake furiously.

BOOM! Yoobin found herself lying flat on the floor. She didn't know how or why but she the only thing coming through her mind was the pain shooting from her back. Damn it was painful.

Jessica woke up from the sound. Her eyes scanned the room and then it landed on the tan girl on the ground. She couldn’t help but stare at the dark beauty before her. Her trailed up the long legs, to the toned abs before stopping at the luscious lips. She crawled down to the floor, her head seems to be a little dizzy and her mind is not thinking straight.  

“Yoobin what are you doing on the floor?” Jessica asked in her cute baby voice. Yoobin’s face flushed red when she saw the view in front of her.

Was it getting hot in here? Or was it getting HWAT!

Oh my god! She’s coming closer and closer. What do I do? *Panic overload*

  Yoobin tried to inch back but the she felt her back touch the cold timbre of the wardrobe and before she knows it Jessica’s lips were on hers. Unable to resist those luscious lips she replied to the kiss and deepens it with as much fever as the latter.  Her tongue graze the entrance of Jessica’s mouth before sliding in, exploring everything corner.

She gently pushed Jessica forward as her hand unlatched Jessica’s bra revealing two perfect round melons.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter