Now, i know you

(EXO) Kai: Cerberus
Please log in to read the full chapter

They are in a hospital room. Soo Young's body is laying in front of them, with all the complicate network of cables and tubes attached to keep her alive. Her condition was like a cliche from a bad drama, where the main guy will save the main girl. 

Maybe she is the main girl, but Kai definitly din't feel like being the main guy. 

"So this is you...", he started.

"Yeah..."

Silence.

"You are alive." It took a while for Kai to speak again.

"I guess..."

"How you get this way?" he turned to her.

"I want to leave from here." Soo Young's hands were fisted, but her face din't show any expresion.

"Fine." he said and they dissapeared again.

In the hospital room, two tears started to climb down on the face of a certain comatose girl.

*******

Soo Young was on the railing of the bridge, dangling her feet. The river was flowing slow and dark below. She bended forward to look better at the water.

Kai was behind her, turned to the street to see the cars racing on the street.

"If I jump, I will drown myself?", she asked him. 

"I don't know...", he responded and turned to her.

A splash was heard from below and he was feeling how he dissapeared like thin air.

*******

It never happened to him before to not control his power. From the begining he could cross the space at his free will. 

It was why the humans loved him. A moment was here, to pass a letter from a lover, then another second in a place where he was needed, soothing the pain of a mother who wanted to see her child long gone in a distant place. 

But that was a time when the gods lived between humans, when a miracle was accepted as normal.

Now he was in a hospital room, with a wet girl beside him, watching the body of the same girl, not knowing what was wrong with him.

"Why we are here again?" she asked looking miserable.

"I guess it has to do with your condition."

Her eyes were blurred from the water.

"I don't remember..."

You don't want to remember.

******

A day and a night passed. The doctor and the nurse checked on her.

"No change", they said.

Kai was seated on a chair watching her bored. He wanted to go, but his power was at no use. He was missing the silence from the gate, even if he started to belive he can dissapear forever if he was forgotten in that place. 

The night before, Soo Young tried to wake herself, but she failed to attach her soul  to her body.

Now she was standing on the bed poking her face with her finger. She can feel the tingling s

Please log in to read the full chapter